Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
soo I the Guy and my roommate the girl, we've been living with each other for almost 5months now. never ever had one once of sexual tension or attraction to each other.... but we both have been wearing less and less clothing around each other. she will walk around in tank top and thongs and i walk around in loose sweat pants or gym shorts even sometimes boxer briefs that show off my bulge big time....

also, i may be moving out soon and out of state....could it be possibly that she may way till the end or till im not living in the condo anymore to make the moves....hmmmm just some pondering thoughts 'Ive been having...

she also has no problem with me coming into her bathroom while shes in the shower to talk to her, or to walk soo frivolously around the condo in a a veryyy short bathrobe and no panties....and she has no problem coming into my room while im getting dressed and only wearing underwear, that show off my bulge big time????:biggrin1:

tell me what what ya'll think please :) :)

yes id love to have sex with her because she is hot, amazing phat ass and huge dd's!!!!!

D

deleted628208

What the hell are you waiting for? A big neon sign that says, "HEY, LET'S FUCK"???

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next time she's taking a shower and you're in there - simply ask if you can join her. If she says no, fine. No harm no foul. But if she wants you too, my guess is she'll say yes!

Simba

D_Montfort_Bolluxlifter

Experimental Member
Media
um.... sex is good and all yah. but .... you know you re still young, and dont be a manwhore or anything that you catch something, but leave yourself open to whats available.

it's like sex with a co-worker thing.... can go bad!

but if you thing she's not the one to get attached or anything tap that!

big_funstudd11

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well shes far from a whore also!!! had sex with very few guys!!! and also when she does have guys over to hang out with after hours, she always seem to give me subtle looks!!! i think i'll just wait till right before i move out!!! maybe it'll spark then!!!!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just say...'If you are going to keep walkin around like that, you cant hold me responsible for wanting to make luuuvv to you'....and see how she responds to that..

But my guess is..that she definitely feels the tension between you..women pick up on that much faster than men do..

She wants you to make a move..at least a verbal one..to test the water..

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Just say...'If you are going to keep walkin around like that, you cant hold me responsible for wanting to make luuuvv to you'....and see how she responds to that..

But my guess is..that she definitely feels the tension between you..women pick up on that much faster than men do..

This.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread sounds too much like a Penthouse forum story, but having said that, try this (worked for me)... Next time your sporting a bulge or preferably a VPL in your boxers, unashamedly stand in front of her and have a conversation. If and when her eyes dart downward, stop talking and imagine tracking her eyes to your crotch and look back at her and just say, "Wanna see it?"

The other alternative is just to walk around your bedroom or bathroom stark naked when she's home and see if she barges in. Most of all, do not be the one imposing your nakedness on her, she needs to walk in or entertain the idea. Double standards suck, but you're much safer this way.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do NOT wait till you are about to move. That sends the message that you are just using her for fun and are glad of the excuse to get away somehow. Just stock up on protection and use some of the advice given above for bringing up the subject.

D_9998

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree with this post, test it out first and let us know how it goes!

gigantor68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd try 3 things, sleep naked...hopefully she see, walk around without underwear or have her walk in on you while your masturbating.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No no no!!! My roommates have always been guys because I felt safer with male roommates. There are times some have had conversations between the shower, there are times someone dressed with the door part open, there are times someone might run to the bathroom with almost nothing on. You don't shit where you eat and you need to respect boundaries. If you really want to try wait until you are leaving

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Be smooth and joke about it to break the tension

2. Don't do it just for a fuck buddy. Fucking a room mate is a road to a relationship or a road to a broken friendship. Trust me I've seen this a few times. You don't wanna use her and then move onto someone else. She'll hate you and which will ruin your friendship, and not to mention your current living plans!