Sex with friends

bih20: I was wondering..how common or rare is this ?

Guys...have you had sex with a girl that at the time was considered just a friend ?

Girls...have you had sex with guys who at the time were just friends ?

and same for the gay/lesbian crowd.

Have you had sex with close friends ?

Stay friends after ? become more ? ruin the relationship ?

I've had girls around that I would call friends, and I find some of them attractive, but I dont know if I would want to do that because of what it might cause afterwards.

Reactions: loving it all

girth_brooks: Back in college, my housemate Deb and I became friends and remained so for about 18 months. Then it happened. A couple of months before I was to graduate and move out, she suggested we start dating. Wow, what a concept. I was attracted to her but all that time it just felt right to keep it platonic.

Our first day of dating was very memorable, a lot of new and strange feelings, mostly because we were already close friends. And that night, once we decided to go to her bed, wow, the way she attacked me was great.

The way she reacted when she got my pants and briefs down and out popped my semi.... "Yeeesss! Thank God you're not small!" Later, I would find out that she was kinda worried that if I didn't measure up, she would have felt really bad about her decision to see me as more than a friend. I don't think she was a real size queen (has to have a big one), but more the "can't enjoy a small one" type. I guess there is a subtle difference. Ladies, would you agree, subtle difference or big difference?

Anyway, we had a good few months together before our lives took separate paths. We still keep in touch via phone and email and we recently had a good time reliving that first intimate moment. Sex with a friends it was a very unique experience, and overall, a pretty good one.