Sex with g.f help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by meatwadII, Dec 10, 2004.

1. meatwadII

meatwadII New Member

I outlast my g/f in bed

i dont mean i am a sex god and can go for hours on end, thats not it.

When my girlfriend cums, she has to stop, cant have sex anymore, says its too sensitive. If she cums while im fingering her or eating her out, then we cant move on to sex.

My question is, is there any way to make it so that she can some, and keep going?

2. vega

vega Member

Usually no. It is just how she is physically. Some girls can keep going for hours climax after climax and some are too sensetive to achieve even one orgasm.

If she feels discomfort she should not continue and you should be supportive of it. It is sad I know but it is a fact you will probably have to deal with.

The best advice I can give is that perhaps you should practice knowing the signs of when she is close and learn to stay off her orgasms. There are many ways to keep a girl on the edge without climaxing. These change from girl to girl though.

Second she could speak to her doctor about topical medicines to reduce sensitivity to stay off orgasms.

Try not to make her feel inadiquate if nothing works. There would be no advantage to making her feel inferior or as f there is something wrong.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

There were many times when I outlasted my ex and she'd get a kick out of doing a combination of fellatio and masturbation to finish me off.

There were other times when I wasn't after an orgasm and it was enough to give her pleasure. Then it was especially nice afterwards to cuddle up behind her and lay my still-erect penis inside her until we both fell asleep.

Pleasure doesn't always mean mutual orgasm. Neither does love.

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Very nice comments Mr. Pecker. And, I am sorry to hear about the illness of your friend the florist. :lol:

Draft saved Draft deleted