Sex with gay couple

Lolloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm kind of new in LPSG and I don't perfectly know how does it works, so I'm sorry if I am doing something wrong posting this thread!
I recently found out I'm bi, and I am starting making experiences with men, and the few once that I got were all as a top, but I want to try as bottom too.
I found this couple who wants to meet me for sex: they really turn me on and I can't wait to meet them, but I'm a little scared! I don't know how to approach them and manage the situation, they're a bottom and a vers/top...I told them that I have not experiences with couples but they told me that it's totally ok and they won't do anything without my consense, they're really kind and open to teach and have fun with me.
So I would like to ask if you have some advice to give me

TobiasTalon70

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi, I'm kind of new in LPSG and I don't perfectly know how does it works, so I'm sorry if I am doing something wrong posting this thread!
I recently found out I'm bi, and I am starting making experiences with men, and the few once that I got were all as a top, but I want to try as bottom too.
I found this couple who wants to meet me for sex: they really turn me on and I can't wait to meet them, but I'm a little scared! I don't know how to approach them and manage the situation, they're a bottom and a vers/top...I told them that I have not experiences with couples but they told me that it's totally ok and they won't do anything without my consense, they're really kind and open to teach and have fun with me.
Take it slow and give yourself time to adjust. It will be a little uncomfortable at first, but it will become heavenly.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude if it seems likenits a kind and considerate couple, go for it: I had one couple like that when I was young and inexperienced and they were sweet and kind and taught me loads and was satisfying and edifying. Great experience all around.

Lolloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you both, I will let you know how it ends... aaaaand since I've never bottomed, how should I prepare myself? I've already bought something to "clear" myself, but how should I shave my ass? I have a regular razor and an electric one but I'm scared that with these method it will all become itchy and uncomfortable!

D

deleted1000191

Being a couple, they will help you through any questions. Don't be afraid to ask anything you want to know. Don't be afraid of doing anal. They will know how to finger and lube you well before entering you. When properly prepared, I have never had painful anal sex.

Jet_pack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you both, I will let you know how it ends... aaaaand since I've never bottomed, how should I prepare myself? I've already bought something to "clear" myself, but how should I shave my ass? I have a regular razor and an electric one but I'm scared that with these method it will all become itchy and uncomfortable!
Don't shave. Hairy ass is nice, but stubble is not. Trimming can be OK though. Just my opinion...

Lolloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a couple, they will help you through any questions. Don't be afraid to ask anything you want to know. Don't be afraid of doing anal. They will know how to finger and lube you well before entering you. When properly prepared, I have never had painful anal sex.
Thank you for the advice, I met them and they were the nicest people I could ever meet for my first time! They set a certein type of confidence and comfort that made me forget about my fears and it was really amazing! BUT even though they used a LOT of gel and preparation, it still was painfull, as a kn!f3 in my butt LOL but that situation only lasted a few minutes, then it was really joyful (and the top one was very kind and gentle.. at the beginning).
So thank you all guys, you definitely helped me a lot, you made a brand new versatile man!!!