Sex with girlfriend using girth sleeve

ThickHungYes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if anyone else has experience using sleeves with sex, but my girlfriend and I have recently gotten into this and i'd like some advice.
My penis isn't small to begin with. 8x6" But I like seeing her get even more filled, and she liked it too.
I've tried a few sleeves that make your girth bigger, but generally, after some intense fucking, the sleeve can slide off. The solution I've found, is to use ones that have a "ball loop".
My problem, is that I have not been able to find one the right size, that also has a ball loop.

The closest thing I can find online to what I'd like is the
UEE Ride On Colossus Realistic Cock Girth Enhancer Penis-extender Sleeve Penis-extension Add On 2.5" 35% Bigger Soft Penis Couple Fun Toy by UEE

The problem is, the girth is not thick enough and I need the insertable length to be longer. If anyone can guide me to somewhere that has better options, let me know.

Also, I'd like to know anyone else's experiences with using sleeves during sex.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm your size as well, and we tried the Fat Boy sleeve. It's made of an *extremely* stretchy material. It does stay on but it's designed for thickness not length, and you seem to indicate that you're seeking both. I've never seen anything that does both that wasn't hard plastic. I'm assuming you don't want that. But it really does add the girth...from my 6" it makes it 8". It's squishy so it's not a brutal feel for her.

I'm not sure if anyone else has experience using sleeves with sex, but my girlfriend and I have recently gotten into this and i'd like some advice.
My penis isn't small to begin with. 8x6" But I like seeing her get even more filled, and she liked it too.
I've tried a few sleeves that make your girth bigger, but generally, after some intense fucking, the sleeve can slide off. The solution I've found, is to use ones that have a "ball loop".
My problem, is that I have not been able to find one the right size, that also has a ball loop.

The closest thing I can find online to what I'd like is the
UEE Ride On Colossus Realistic Cock Girth Enhancer Penis-extender Sleeve Penis-extension Add On 2.5" 35% Bigger Soft Penis Couple Fun Toy by UEE

The problem is, the girth is not thick enough and I need the insertable length to be longer. If anyone can guide me to somewhere that has better options, let me know.

Also, I'd like to know anyone else's experiences with using sleeves during sex.

I've used them for anal sex (both insertive and receptive) and it's definitely necessary to get the ones that hook around your balls to hold them in place.

I'd recommend the Perfect Fit brand - my measurements are not that different to yours and they seemed to fit ok. They feel good too, different sensation to regular fucking.

Be warned though, they don't tend to last that long (or mine didn't anyway) and you could end up bursting through - so don't use them as a safe sex option as you may find after you pull out you've actually been pretty much barebacking.

I'm your size as well, and we tried the Fat Boy sleeve. It's made of an *extremely* stretchy material. It does stay on but it's designed for thickness not length, and you seem to indicate that you're seeking both. I've never seen anything that does both that wasn't hard plastic. I'm assuming you don't want that. But it really does add the girth...from my 6" it makes it 8". It's squishy so it's not a brutal feel for her.

Yeah this is what I used.

Dang!

Love to assist, naturally........

All in good fun ;-)

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am, despite my handle, 71/4" long and 7" around. I use the tommy gunn. it has no ball loop but a trip to the hardware store for a metal ring slid over the base of the sleeve can be perfect. plenty of lube required

Attachments

swissiws

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bought a Gym Boy from Fort Troff but I wasted $60: it's damn rigid and I can't fit my cock in at all (I even asked them if it would be ok, so I felt scammed and never bought anything from them thereafter).
I suggest going for some really soft sleeves. I wish Mr Hankey's sleeve molded from Cutler X had a ball loop...