Sex with girls from different countries

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BS1984, Aug 23, 2010.

1. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    you should hear a scottish women moaning.
    its like playing the bagpipes

2. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Hell yes to this.

3. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Easy now friend !!

4. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I was a sailor for six years, they're all fun...

5. jmfangio

jmfangio Member

Albums:
    Well, geez...I've been with women from the UK, France, Argentina, Japan, and Korea, and though that's not a huge sampling, I'd just have to say that people are people...and that no nationality is better or worse in bed than any other. If there's anything to this, there may be societal attitudes at play, i.e., one country may be more or less permissive than another, but I think that's about as far as you can go.

However, I will note that:

- the Argentinian was, hands down, the most sensual woman I've ever been with. On top of everything else, she absolutely loved to give handjobs, and would sometimes keep me on edge for 40 minutes or more (yeah, I looked at the clock). And,

- all of the Japanese girls I was with (4 in total) loved to turn their heads to the side and do a little tongue flick up and down the shaft while giving head. It's almost like they all got the same memo.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had sex with a lot of women from a lot of cultures, and there are significant differences. Asian women are generally the hottest and most comfortable with sexual adventures, which is a striking contrast to their normal shy demeanor. African women (from Africa) just love fucking, and can't get enough. Most of the others of my past didn't differ so much: was the Serbian girl significantly different to an Aussie, or an Irish girl? Not really, but then the cultural differences are less marked given that Chrisitianity has shaped the sexual morals of all of those three I used an example, and Asians and Africans aren't Christian. So there might be a reason for some general sexual differences.

7. TheScotsman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Casual racism isn't at all depressing.

8. blackdog999

blackdog999 New Member

Scotsman, I agree with you, however I don't believe it's a matter of racism as it is just a matter of stereotypes. I mean the media tells us that X girls do Y, or that because this girl is from here, then she does/doesn't do this. Every girl is different guys, regardless of what flag they wave. I'm almost certain you're all correct in saying that a girl in country A was better than country B, but I believe it's more to do with the girl, than the actual country. Sorry if I was verbose or redundant.

9. TheScotsman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    africans from outer space

holy shit

#29 TheScotsman, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2010
  10. kenorapilot

kenorapilot Member

I've experienced only Canadian (home), South African (which are exciting and sexy sexy accent), and Afghani which is amazing. Love the contrast dark brown skin to my white skin :) Those big brown breasts and nipples! I love the brown girls!

11. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

I haven't sown my wild oats as much as I'd like to and my conquests have actually been fairly limited so far. I've been with some American girls and some Euro girls, all white. I'm not opposed to anything different, it's just that it hasn't happened yet. I guess I often assume girls of other ethnicities wouldn't be into me because I'm very white and have no rhythm or whatever. Well, not really that per se, but for some reason that kind of cliche thinking sneaks into my mind sometimes.

#31 D_Ezdras Dingledonger, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  12. mrmiyagi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My list so far:

European:

Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary,Poland, Czeck Republic, Portugal, Serbia.

African:

Cape Verde

Middle/ South American:

Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Suriname, Dutch Carabean, Dominican Republic, Cuba.

Asian:
    Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, China.

My favorites are so far the Latina girls.
    You're absolutely sure you don't have to do it by yourself ;)
    The ones I met were all into the anal sex as well, even for the one night stand :cool:

The Dutch girl are not matching my personality.
    It's a single shot and leave asap.

British are realy enjoying alcoholic casual sex.

I never had any sex with Turkish or Morrocan girls here in Holland.
    Far too dangerous, before you know the complete family is knocking on your door insisting you marry the girl....

13. idesofmarch

idesofmarch New Member

Lol, so Finns taste like tar or Vodka.:biggrin1:

14. idesofmarch

idesofmarch New Member

Said, and that's how it is.

15. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's easier to just ignore the plebs. Until thier drivel finally becomes just a bit too agonizing of course :wink:

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    more like peach cobbler as i remember. the latinas i have had the pleasure of knowing were very sweet too, not spicey at all.

17. TheScotsman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know, when you group an entire nationality together and accuse said nationality of possessing identical traits regardless of individuality, that's a textbook definition of racism. Racism can be fulled by either hate or more commonly, plain and willful ignorance. Shocking, I know.

Them Chinese got those sideway vaginas, I hears.

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    We're not saying 'identical', but we are generalising. I can generalise about Africans because I've had sex with three different African women, one of whom is my wife. Through her I have discovered that sex is very, very important in African culture, much more so than Western culture. Sex means male to female intercourse, because oral sex is traditionally taboo in Africa. We had to deal with that as a couple, because oral sex was something I began to miss greatly. Beyond that, she absolutely adores sex, and can't get enough of it. Few Western women would have such an insatiable sex drive that has lasted decades!

I also spent a lengthy time in Asia and had a number of relationships with various Asian girls, from Thai to Malay to Chinese to Korean. Sex in Aisa is also very important, and women take 'pride' in being able to turn a man on. A lot more anal play; a lot more of pretty much everything. Asian girls are quite satisfied with sex if the man's happy, and don't necessarily seek orgasm for themselves. What I found with almost all of them was that if I went down and they orgasmed, they were surprised, virtually stunned, and what followed was doubly enthusiastic!

Because I'm married to a black African woman I don't see myself as racist. But I do understand that thousands of years of cultural development have made her different to Westerners in many ways, and sex is one of those differences.

19. mrmiyagi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How could I be a racist? I don't discriminate on colour.

Show me your list so far...

20. TheScotsman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm just wasting my time and yours. I don't know why I even let it bother me anymore, seeing as how it falls entirely on deaf ears.

Draft saved Draft deleted