Sex with girls from different countries

asiaddict

Just Browsing
Media
filipina gals...when they are fucked by a big dick or they are cummming, almost always say "oh shit"! been with tons of them and vast majority say that! it's even a joke with foreigner who fuck filipinas as they all have experienced it.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few White girls, lots of black girls, a couple of Indian girls, an Arab girl and a Latina.

I think that's a fairly eclectic mix, but I can't think of any broad generalisations based on ethnicity. Some did debunk a couple of stereotypes though - ie: the most frigid have been a couple of the black girls (which is contrary to the stereotype of them all being highly sexed) and the shortest, tightest pussy also belonged to a
black girl (contrary to the stereotype that they have long vaginas in order to accomodate the BBC).

Out of all of them, I would have to say that the best was/is the Latina girl. She was (is) the perfect blend of kinkiness, libido and animalistic passion. She loves being fucked really hard and deep and she's one of the few lovers I've had who get off on that pain of sex with a big cock rather than being put off by it. Apart from the sex, she was/is also the nicest, warmest most loving person I have ever met, she is stunningly pretty and I am truly blessed that she is my gf.

Last edited:

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thinking about it, I have enjoyed women from:
America
China
Japan
Vietnam
India
Turkey
Canada
England
Portugal
Brazil
Hong Kong
Singapore
Korea
Bulgaria

You know what? They all loved to fuck! Sure, depending on what their native language was, they sometimes said different things, but every one of them enjoyed a big hard cock just as much as the others...

Still looking for that ultra sexy black woman.... Someday I suppose...

asiaddict

Just Browsing
Media
i have had sex with gals from:

japan
south korea
china
taiwan
hong kong
macau
singapore
malaysia
myanmar (burma)
thailand
vietnam
philippines
usa

as you can see i am addicted to asian women, especially petite asian women. i love their tight pussies and their passion for sex. they love big dicks (especially white dicks) as they are mostly used to having sex with small 4"-5" asian dicks with skinny girths 4"-4.5" max so i have been told by many of them.

i am only average size (6.5" length and 5.25" girth) by western standards, but in asia, i am considered well endowed and get the "wow" and "omg" factors from most of the gals. in the public bath houses (which are common in asia), asian men are always checking me out with envy (i am a shower with 5" flaccid dick, so they think i am at least 8" hard...many have asked if it grew to 8" or 9" as most asians are growers with 2-3" soft dicks that nearly double in size...so they think mines will also double in size. of course i let them think i have 8"...helps my ego). so if you average sized guys want to feel huge like most of the LPSG members here with 8 and 9" dicks, treat yourself to a trip to the orient, especially ASEAN countries where it is still a man's world with a lot of women readily available for sex on the cheap.

japan, taiwan, hong kong, singapore and korea are all a bit overrated (and expensive) now due to westernization of the women. china is still pretty darn good...many of the chinese women are taught and trained pussy muscle control, and it is the most wonderful feeling to get pussy milked by a beautiful, exotic, tight, fair skinned chinese. some have made me cum by pussy milking me without any stroking. it's fun to watch them struggling a bit to get a grip on a cock that is much fatter than the skinny asian dicks they are used to milking.

sex in the philippines is also great as they all speak english, and filipinas are clean, sexy, passionate and petite with tight pussies. they especially love white meat because filipinas are obsessed with white skin. so if you are white with a big dick, you will get all the pussy you can handle.

if you are black with a big dick, you need to be gentle as they are scared of you...but once you pull out that big black monster and stretch their holes with pleasure, they will say "oh shit, oh shit" and come back for more.

if you are asian american with an average sized western dick (many asian americans have bigger dicks than their east asian counterparts due to the diet), you will be worshipped as an asian oddity. if you are asian and have a dick the size of hardrod04, you will be get all the pussy you can handle and more. they will line outside your door, just to see it.

would love to hear others who have experienced the pleasures of the petite, tight orient! would also like to see pics of big dicks stretching tight amateur asian pussies!

have big dick, will travel...to asia! have fun!

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
England
Ireland
Wales
French
German
Swedish
Italian
Solvenia
Netherlands
Australian
and last by no means (probably my fave) American

I think American guys may over look american girls. Being from the UK i honestly thought American girls were the most fun! Good times

asiaddict

Just Browsing
Media
nyne, what is lilliput? sorry for the stupid question!

bigred and crackerjack-tell us about your experiences with these women!

i hear the european girls are bigger but sexy, but maybe a bit too big for my size.

eskimo (not sarah palin type i hope), mongolian nomad...wow that sounds exotic, erotic, and raw and making me horny!

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
erm ive not found europeans to be "bigger" in way i think you mean.
see i think most people think european women are slightly more liberal with what they are prepared to do during sex.
but i found the American women i have slept with to be so much more fun and more adventurous during sex.

asiaddict

Just Browsing
Media
bigred, i am from america and had my share of american women but found them to be nowhere as fun as the asian girls.

of course, if i had a big dick like you, i'm sure they would have been more fun and adventurous.

man, if you went to asia, you would be kingshit with that willie!

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not two girls, even from the same region, are alike. Other than the obvious American vareity (from quite a few different states) I've fucked girls who've been Canadian, Irish and British. Came very close with a couple of German and Brazilian girls too. All of them were great. I LOVE women!

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
nyne, what is lilliput? sorry for the stupid question!
Lol. No, I was being 'stupid'. Lilliput is a fictitious realm (though it might not be a kingdom) of very tiny people in Jonathon Swift's novel, Gulliver's Travels.
I understand there may be a real place in Ireland called, 'Lilliput', where the people, including the women, are ordinarily-sized and, I assume, may or may not be tight. I've not had it off with even one of them, so I can't say for sure.
Now, seriously, premarriage..
Asian, Malaysian-Indonesian (KL, Jakarta), New Zealand, Australian, English, Irish, Indian, and a German girl.
Not a lot, less than a dozen.
I just happened to have been in SE Asia, working, when I was young.
The others were random female acquaintances.
Overall, Asian girls suit me - which isn't to say I didn't have great sex with the others (excluding one), I'm just partial to petite, slender, dark-haired, beautiful women with golden smooth skin who bend over backwards (literally) to please you - but I'm married to a similar Canadian who pretty much takes the cake. :tongue:

Last edited:

Hawkmane

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've nailed, abroad (ha, great pun) and IMHO nationality doesn't matter. One asian girl was worried saying, "american men,too big". She was in for a surprise; took that one slow.

Reactions: mib348

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we're listing nationalities, I've been with girls from (in no particular order):

Australia
New Zealand
England and Scotland
Ireland
Sweden
Denmark
France
Italy
Spain
Russia (or it might have been the Ukraine)
Italy
USA
Canada
Korea (South)
Falkland Islands
Argentina
Chile
South Africa
Poland
Latvia

And probably some others that I've forgotten. I can't say that I've detected any differences in the sheer enjoyment they have in fucking.

The ones from Latin backgrounds, although often shy at first (particularly during what I might call the initial "chat-up" phase) are often amazingly abandoned when it comes to the actual sex, and often seem to regard it as simply a normal bodily activity and something to be enjoyed, despite their (presumably) Roman Catholic upbringing (although one of the Spanish women was Jewish, in fact). In my experience, they can be quite vocal once they lose their inhibitions.

French women, though, while flirtatious are (in my experience) also very forward, as well as knowing exactly what they want in bed. Similarly the Nordics: they look on a casual sexual encounter between a man and a woman as a meeting of equals (which it is) and can be quite matter of fact about it sometimes. Open to doing most things (from what I have seen, at least most things I would want them to do), they also expect you to be open to do what they want (which is fair enough).

I'm from an Anglo-Saxon background, and most of the women I have been with have been too, so I guess I look on them as the central norm, as it were.

I don't have much experience with Asians, as you can see. I've fucked two women in Soeul: both were great (superb bodies, enthusiastic, imaganitive, generous) and both seemed (on the surface anyway) to be quite submissive in the sense that they will go out of their way to make sure that you're happy and comfortable. Both were quite quiet too.

ETA: I've just looked at my list again. It makes me look like a man-slut..

MissRoza

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
i had sex with a girl from the netherlands. she was great. very different than girl from california. if i had to choose i would pick the girl from the netherlands
ha thats my country! yeah

can i join?

guys from:
Netherlands (= home)
Australia
New Zealand
England
Canada
Wales
Belgium
Germany

thats it so far.. extreme range in size, from very large ones in oz, holland, wales to a tiny one in New Zealand (but still amazing sex)

hoping to add many more to the list!

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't think anything of it at first. When I was with the first Indian girl, who I met in Trinidad, she soaked the bed and tasted like marzipan, um, like almond sweetness. Then, a few years later I met another girl from India, this time in NYC. She was so wet, even before we lay down, her thighs were soaked and tasted sweet too. Later, I was talking shit with a guy friend of mine and he was talking about Indian girls and said that in Trinidad they call the Indian girls "Sweetwaters" because they are so juicy and incredibly wet.
Anybody here ever experienced Indian girls this way?

Reactions: mib348