Sex With Guys Who Dress Up Like Women

D

deleted1074483

its not my biggest fetish but in my late 20s i met a guy who was into dressing up, wearing heels, stockings, garters, panties. At the time as i was so sexually attracted to him as a guy, seeing him like that did not turn me off at all and there was 'something' about seeing the big butch man looking so submissive that it was a bigger turn on in some respects, my first real experience of being the dom to a much more masculine (normally) guy.

Hot-n-Heavy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dabble in crossdressing myself, and I've had the pleasure of dressing up for a guy, and it was amazing! His response was instant..he loved it! The next few hours are like a hazy, sexy dream. He's telling me how he's gonna make his slut, and then proceeds to do just that.. Definitely one of my favorite experiences

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fantasize about a cross dressing guy with a big cock fucking me in front of my girlfriend. I also fantasize about a similar scenario only I am wearing the panties which are pulled aside so my tiny penis is exposed while a better hung guy fucks me.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While engaging in a foursome with a girlfriend and another couple I was fucked by the relatively effeminate other guy while the 2 women watched.
My tiny penis looked (and felt) even smaller compared to his substantially larger member. His girlfriend commented that she never saw her BF as so manly before as he dominated me. I am otherwise more alphaesque in physique and personality despite my babysized cock. This was a huge turn on for me because of my SPH fetish.

• Love
Reactions: Richard Licks

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While engaging in a foursome with a girlfriend and another couple I was fucked by the relatively effeminate other guy while the 2 women watched.
My tiny penis looked (and felt) even smaller compared to his substantially larger member. His girlfriend commented that she never saw her BF as so manly before as he dominated me. I am otherwise more alphaesque in physique and personality despite my babysized cock. This was a huge turn on for me because of my SPH fetish.
Wow, what a wonderful story. Have any more experiences like that?

Reactions: ST1R4FUN J

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've known a guy for some time and recently we have started to hook up on a FWB basis- he would be early 30s, slim and not hairy at all, with a baby face and fair complexion- and he wears panties, tiny lacy ones. I'm not at all bothered by this, he claims they are comfortable. They readily slip aside or off and he has started to respond well to being called pantyboy...