Sex With Hung Young Grinder Guy

guilhermefaria666

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had to come tell you guys about this since I couldn't share it with anyone else.

I have been with my boyfriend for ages. It's been like 7 years in total.. not accounting for the two occasions in which he dumped me, for specific reasons. Although he cheated on me on the first time, we have been okay ever since. He is this skinny twink-looking guy, in spite of being older than me, and he has a HUGE cock. HUGE.. even here I have difficulties finding guys as hung as him. But the thing is that he only bottoms and makes it feel like he would like being with my if I bottomed. It's been okay for me since I dont really fancy it.

Nevertheless, sometimes I feel an URGE to be fucked.. never have given in to it. But, recently, I entered grindr just to check.. and to see if I could find a fuck. It went for more than a year and I didn't have the guts to actually meet someone. But last week I met this fresh-looking young (19-year old) lad. He had skinny-abs, cute face, and an ENORMOUS cock. And he really liked me (i'm supposed to be a good-looking guy, 26 years old). He really liked and kept doing all the efforts into seeing me. One day he told me to pick him up so that we could make out in the car before taking him to the University.. there we kissed and made out, it was amazing! I sucked his cock and he came a LOT.. and was rock-hard a minute later. He said to really like it and kept messaging.. I was a bit afraid and not willing to spoil his young-looking complexion (you know what I mean, right?).. but then we went to a hotel and he fucked me like mad and I really liked it. He is skinny and I'm bulky so the first thing he did was pushing me to bed, ripping off my trousers, his trousers and bringing his huge bulge to my face. Then he kissed me, put his cock in my mouth and went all the way until he sucked my cock forever. We made out forever until he lifted my legs and put his cock inside me. It was amazing.. it filled me entirely up. He kept fucking me until he came all over my body. We both came but we couldnt stop kissing.. there wasnt that gross feeling of when you fuck a stranger. So then I fucked him and he fucked me again. Once more we couldn't stop kissing afterwards. It was just amazing. Transcendental.

There was complete chemistry between us and says he can't forget it (neither can I).

That's pretty much all.. I cheated and I needed to share it.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's pretty much all.. I cheated and I needed to share it.

Seriously? You joined the site because you "needed" to share some sick fucking story of you cheating on your boyfriend and having some quasi-spiritual experience over it?

Boy, have we ever been blessed by your presence! :rolleyes:

Reactions: japetty