Sex with large penis compared to average size penis

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
In reading about size queens, I started to think about what really is the difference between sex with an average size penis and a large one. Here is my opinion, but I want to hear from other people too:
Sex with average size penis- good, can be great if you love the person. A benefit is that playing with large toys, length/girth enhancers provides variety( I doubt the partner of anyone with a big cock buys average size dildo's for fun) can still do anal...large girth doesn't work well there
Sex with a large penis- feels great as long as the large refers to girth....I still don't get the appeal of a long but thin or average girth cock...unless it is for anal. Hmmm, I suppose that is a good enough reason to stop right there.

So what are some other opinions?

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
A large penis, length and girth for anal is a challenge. It also feels good to be filled up and know that you did take that huge meat ballsdeep! When I'm being fucked by a large penis it is a very intense moment and I become very passionate. Anyone can take an average size or small penis, but there is a feeling of satisfaction knowing that I can take something really huge. When I meet someone I want to know that when the time comes to drop my pants, it's worth the while to work up the sweat.