Sex with Large Penis

phAtG33K

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Repost from the Sex with a Large Penis section...
I've been going steady with my current gf for about a year and half. Initially sex was very painful for her and over time she has grown to enjoy it. However, she still experiences pain every time we are intimate. She prefers to be on top that way she is in control of the thrust/penetration. She is able to climax every time. I'm not exactly 7", I'm 6.75 approximately. Usually when I am penetrating in the missionary position, I will just go half way in. Doggy-style is prohibited because it's too painful. I have been with other women prior who noted some discomfort, but no pain. What has been your experience? Any techniques or advice would be appreciated.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She should look into devices that will help her dilate. There was one I knew of, meant to be used for kegel exercises with resistance.

In missionary, try aiming at her back. It sounds like you may be striking her cervix. You need to get under her cervix if possible, and then you may be able to fit.

My husband is always trying to fit things into me that don't work (like his entire hand). He finds he makes more progress when I am intoxicated. I find certain positions for our lovemaking more pleasurable when I'm a little numb. I come like a beast after a little wine. It's because my cervix is more tolerant of incidental contact. So, when he is striking my anterior or posterior fornix, it's all pleasure, not pleasure mixed with a little pain. Cervical pain is distracting for me.