'Sex with LPSG friends'

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! This is a sex-story I crafted (my first ever, so be gentle!) and published on my blog here on LPSG, thought I would share it in here as well for those who want to read it. :smile: It's about myself, together with a fellow LPSG-member - Davidv3. Be sure to check out my blog for more stories as I will keep posting further novels like this. Feel free to tell me what you think about it in the comments, good and bad.

You can find my LPSG-blog here: HappyBoi LPSG-blog.

** The following story is pure fictional, the events described in the story is thoughts from the author. The author have no idea on how the persons portrayed in the story would or would not react, or behave. Davidv3 has given his consent to this content being published. All persons portrayed are legal and above the age of 18, as the members portrayed play their "real" selfs. Any and all content follow the LPSG rules and terms of service. **

Playtime with Davidv3!

I just packed my sportsbag and left my apartment to head over to the football field. I have a soccergame with my team. We're facing one of the close neighbourhoods surrounding our town. I'm pumped, I love soccer and I usually perform well. I play as a forward, I'm quick and limber, making it easy to fool and get passed the opponents.

I got to the field, took a quick glance on the team we're facing before I headed to the changing rooms and the briefing before the game.

Coach: "This game is important, boys! Work hard out there, and take the game!"

The game begun. It was on. I was doing pretty alright, but I was a bit distracted by one of the opponents defenders. A really hot guy, strong and muscled, with a face that could make me drool for hours. He was on me the entire time as well. As soon as I was open to recieve a pass, he was there to interrupt it. It was a bit annoying, I wanted to score some goals.

"I'm open, I'm open!", I wave my hands in the air and scream as high as I can. My team is advancing, I'm totally open and have a shot at the goal. My teammate notices me, passes the ball and just as I am about to touch it with my foot.. I feel a hard body pressing me down from the side. I lose my balance and fall to the grass, with a heavy, sweaty, package of muscles following me down and landing on top of me. The air was knocked out of me as I felt the rockhard abs bouncing against my back. I moaned in agony as this piece of big meat slammed into my somewhat small frame compared against whoever was on top of me. Davidv3, of course it was him. He had been on me the entire game as a cat on a mouse.

Davidv3: "Oh, sorry bud, I came on a little bit strong there..", he said as he was still pinning me down.

I tried to collect some air, and managed to say;

HappyBoi: "It's.. it's okey, *couch*, but could you get yourself up? I can hardly breath."

As I said that I felt something hard pressing against my lowerback. It was an odd shape, like a long pipe. It laid itself against my bum, between my ass cheeks. It was hard as concrete, yet still hot and warm.

HappyBoi: *Oh.. my.. god.. That was his boner! Davidv3 has a boner, and it's HUGE!*

He gets off of me and says he's sorry, and shortly after, the whistle blows the end of the game. My team won, with 2-1. We celebrated with a group-hug, thanked our opponents and headed to the changing rooms which was connected to a showerroom that is shared between the two teams.

Everyone started dressing down and showering themself off while chatting away. I had to use the bathroom before I took my shower. As I was done, most of the guys had already showered and left. I took off my clothes, and went into the showerroom, with only one guy left in there who was leaving as I entered. I turned the water on and let it dribble down on my body. I stood under the showerhead letting the warm water caress my body. As I was enjoying the warmth of the water, I heard footsteps. I didn't give it much thought, must just have been a slacker like myself. The footsteps came closer, I turned around to greet whoever it was. I said "Hi" as I faced him, of course, it's Davidv3, who else would it be. He said "Hi" back as he was walking over towards me.

HappyBoi: "You gave me a hard time out there on the field, dude. What was up with that?"

Suddenly he grabbed me with his hands and pushed me hard into the wall, he held one hand around my neck and the other held my arms in place. Damn, he's so strong.

Davidv3: "I did that because I want you! Now, I have something else that I'm going to give to you hard."

HappyBoi: "Oh my god, dude, stop it! That hurt!"

He held me up against the white tiles, locked in his grip, as he lowered his head and bite me in my neck. He gritted his teeth in my skin, I gave off high-pitched moans in pain. Davidv3 is a lot stronger than me, and while I'm more towards the thin/skinny type, he's all muscle. His biceps are huge and his abs rockhard. I couldn't move an inch, he held me in place and I couldn't get away.

I could feel his member growing behind me, its weight leaning against my lowerback and bum. He grinned himself against me, moving his growing pole between my ass-cheeks. He released his grip around my neck and slapped my ass. I cried out. I can't believe this is happening. He's holding me tight, and there's nothing I can do, noone around to help me.

He slapped my bum again, I moaned out.

HappyBoi: "Please, stop it!"

Davidv3: "Not until I'm done.., and besides, you'll enjoy this soon enough. I know you will."

He grabbed me by the neck again and turned me around, facing him. I could see the lust in his eyes, the aggressive lust and want. He was fueled by it. His strenght only growing because of it, while I was feeling weaker as I tried to fight back. Then he did something I didn't expect. He took his hand and held it behind my head, leaned in closer and kissed me. He placed his hot lips against mine, pressed me into him with his hand. Our bodies collided, his muscular pecs and abs met my slim body, his now rockhard sword of steel was pressed up against my tummy. He had released my arms, now holding one hand behind my head and the other on my chest, holding me in place against the tiles. The warm water rushed down the front off Davidv3s body, touching mine as well as we stood there, me locked in his kiss. I actually enjoy this, it feels so reassuring and exciting. I closed my eyes and he opened his mouth and encouraged me with his toungue, trying to squezze in. I gave in and let my lips part way, letting him inside of me. His tongue swirled around and I moaned as he pressed himself deeper into me. I opened my eyes and saw him looking back at me. His eyes filled with lust, at the brink of bursting. I couldn't resist, his strong muscles held me tight and his tongue made it clear he wouldn't take no for an answer. He was too hot, he knew I wouldn't be able to fight back anymore, he knew I wanted him. I gave in.

Part 2 - GOAL!

I gave in. His sweet lips melted away my concerns, issues and problems. His strong arms held me steady. His big frame tugged me in and made me feel safe, protected and loved. My knees were shaking, a simple kiss from Davidv3 shook my whole world to its inner core. But at the same time, I had never felt more aware, more 'in the moment', never had I felt this close to another human before. I let go of all my worries, let Davidv3 embrace and sweep me away.

We parted lips yet again, his green eyes looked deep into mine, penetrating my thoughts. He gently started to guide me down, towards his solid pecs. I started kissing him softly on his newly tanned skin, his hand encouraged me down, as I caressed his sides with my hands. A kiss on every ab, a nuzzle in his bellybutton, and a lick from there down to his shaved pubic-area, along his shaft, out to the moist head. I planted a kiss and he shuddered. I swirled my toungue around the head, making small circular motions. His hand pressed me forward, I looked up and met his eyes. They were glowing with lust. He wanted this, I wanted this...

...I opened my mouth and engulfed his head. Davidv3 threw his head backwards in pleasure, a soft moan escaping his quivering lips. I worked him deeper down my throat, inch by inch swallowed by me. His hand on the back of my head had now gotten sturdier, working my head back and forth, bobbing me up and down. I held my hands on his hips for balance, and time after time I eagerly went down on his huge manhood.

Davidv3 drew himself out of my mouth, slipped his finger under my chin and raised me up. Greeted me with his warm lips and invaded my mouth with his tongue once again. He let me go to catch my breath as he gave me small lovemarks on my throat. He turned me around and, this time, pushed me up against the tiles with a soft thrust. I placed my hands against the tiles and left my body in the care of Davidv3, to do as he wished with. His teeth swept over my bare skin, once he reached my neck he bit down. First, a caring little bite, but it grew with pressure, and soon he was almost piercing my skin. I cried out in pleasure. I wanted him so bad now. He wants me as well. I'm all his to take.

As he continued to cover my neck in bitemarks, to my content as I moaned and screamed in mindblowing pleasure, his hands slowly wandered up my body and found my own hands that were resting against the showerroom wall. The water gushed down on our bodies, Davidv3 found my hands and gripped down. He held my hands against the wall and lined himself up behind me. He let go with his teeth and listened to my breaths. My chest heaved in a quick pace, I was so excited, so fueled by lust and eager expectation. He whispered softly in my ears;

Davidv3: "I'm going to fill you with hard love."

My will to fight back had long gone been replaced with a slutty wish to be used. I wanted Davidv3 in me, I wanted to please him.

HappyBoi: "Please, be gent..."

Before I even managed to end my sentence, Davidv3 thrust himself forward. He penetrated my body, my temple, and I cried out in pain. The burning hot sensation travelled from my lower regions to the top of my head and out in every fiber of my body. My legs gave way, my hands and arms lost their grip on the showerroom wall, but Davidv3 had his hands on mine to hold me up, to catch me.

HappyBoi: "Uuh.. oo.. uh! It.. it hurts. You're so big.. agh!"

Davidv3 started to push himself deeper, his large cock forcing itself between my tight walls. The water from the showerhead splattered on our intertwined bodies, draining my screams of agony. I was shaking, I was no longer standing by my own power, Davidv3 moved his hands from mine and lay one on my right shoulder, and the other gripped my left hip tightly. He squezzed himself in further, my hole clenched down on his member, making him moan out in bliss.

Davidv3: "Damn, you're so tight Happy, mmm!"

The pain had started to subside, the burning hot sensation was still there, but in a more pleasureable way. Now I wanted more, I wanted to be filled to my brink, to test my limits and go beyond them. With my whole body still reacting to the overwhelming feelings, I took a steady stand with my legs, and started to push myself backwards, onto Davidv3.

HappyBoi: "Aaahh.. oh my god, you're so thick! Uuuh!"

I pushed until I felt his body stopping me, his full inches was now inside of me. We were connected, and I felt so filled. The immense feelings of pleasure gushed over me, I didn't know what to do, or where to turn, I had never felt something this incredible before.

HappyBoi: "Oh my god, oh my god, mmmmhmm.. Fuck, it feels so good!"

My body tensed up a little due to the powerful pressure, making my hole close around Davidv3 enormous pole. He threw himself down onto me, laying his body on my back, and pressed down his teeth in my neck once again. With my skin between his teeth, he cried out in blazing joy. His eyes filled with fire, lost to his passion and lust, he started to pull himself out and quickly launched his full mast into me again. And again. Again. Again, and again.

HappyBoi: "Ahh! Ah! Ahh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Davidv3 fucked me rough, in and out, in a fast pace. He made me howl out in pain and pleasure. His thrusts went all in, balls-deep, as he held onto my shoulder and hipbone. He crashed into me, destroying me completely, forcing me to take it. His strong arms held me in firm grips. Every time he slammed into me the water splashed around us. I could barely take it anymore, but at the same time I wanted him to fuck me hard and rough.
After several minutes of intense fucking, I was at the edge. Davidv3 still had his teeth sunk into me, while he at the same time grinded his big tool in and out of me, in a pace that grew in speed and force by the minute. I felt my body tingle, my hands started to shake and my moans came quick and loud.

HappyBoi: "Uugh.. uh.. uh.. uh! I'm.. i'm cumming, oh, Davidv3, fill me! Uuuh, mmm!"

The most powerful orgasm of my life hit me. It hit me like a brickwall, the pleasure flooded my system, my mind couldn't register the unbelieveable happiness I felt, my body couldn't control itself. For every wave in my orgasm my body tensed up, and closed my hole around the stiff dick in me. I moaned in extreme satisfaction. Davidv3 had brought his head and body up and were now fucking me faster than ever before.

Davidv3: "Oh fuck! You're tightening up! You're making me cum, uugh, aah! AHHH!"

He fell forward, lost his grip on my shoulder and hip and embraced me. His orgasm was over the top, I felt him convulsing inside of me. He moaned out, sending wave after wave of love into me. I could feel him. I could sense him. His breath was heavy and I felt his heartbeat going wild. After what felt like an eternity, his climax slowly passed away. He held me tight, and I felt so.. home in his arms.

Even though I didn't make any goals during the game, I sure as hell scored big-time today.

xoxo
Happy kisses,
HappyBoi

Please rate, comment and subscribe to further blogposts. Thanks! :smile:

Last edited:

Hottieboi. It's cool, but the one featuring Jollv3, Lyke, Loooll and Adon might be better still , heheh. :D

This the one from your blog?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She didn't say you were innocent, Happyslut. :wink: :tongue:

You don't have to be innocent to be cute.. you're just a cute slut. But we love you that way!

Do write mister Joll into one of your stories though.. For me? Please?

You don't have to be innocent to be cute.. you're just a cute slut. But we love you that way!

Aww, yay! :D And Katt, too. :tongue:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She didn't say you were innocent, Happyslut. :wink: :tongue:

Pfft.. stay out of this, Joll! :tongue:

That was fucken H-O-T!

Thanks. :biggrin1:

i liked it you did a great job

Thanks a lot. :)

That was HOT Happy! You really do write well. Let's have some more like it.

Are you writing from experience?

Really thanks, Ra! No, sadly no experience.. :frown1:

Hihi, thanks Katt! A cute slut sounds good. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Who knows. :cool:

I liked it :)

Thanks. ;P

i loved it...was hard and jerking off the whole time i read it.

firemimmic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i bet you have made alot of guys get a hard on while they read that ! i know i did ! very nice bro . i know i will read everyone you write ! keep up the good work !