sex with magnum condoms = better

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Alfredo Hites, Sep 2, 2008.

1. D_Alfredo Hites

D_Alfredo Hites Account Disabled

ok...well, i don't use condoms that often because my girl is on the birth control ring and we both don't like them.

sometimes i have to use them though. a while back i bought some trojan ultra thin thinking they would be great but i was wrong. they are horrible for me and too snug.

however, i am always hesistant to buy Magnums because i know it's kind of a gimmick and have laughed at buds who buy them but don't really need them and "conveniently" leave them lying out in the open on their dresser...lol. i also get a little embarassed because i don't like people looking at me.

anyways, i got over it last friday and went into a 7/11 and bought a pack of magnums and cashews...lol.

the sex was honestly sooooo much better and i felt soooo much more of her pussy walls rubbing on my dick (which is always a plus :wink:). now i am definitely more excited to use condoms. it's all about finding the ones that work best.

which condoms are your favorite?

2. rover86

rover86 New Member

agree with you... some people think its a vanity thing, but what i notice is that the ring at the end of the condom is wider, so its not as constrictive if youre thicker than avg...

3. D_P_Ness_Head

D_P_Ness_Head New Member

I tried several different kinds of condoms early on, from twisted to warming etc., finding that regular sized ones often were uncomfortable or even a little painful when I was completely hard. Once I tried Magnums though there was no more pain and the sex is fantastic so now that's exclusively what I use (although I'll vary between the different types of magnums).

4. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL so true about the dresser thing... seen so many people do it. :rolleyes:

It's always better to actually need Magnums or XLs.

5. D_Dougie Styall

D_Dougie Styall New Member

I never thought I needed Magnum XLs, but after trying them they're the best condom I've ever used. I love them because I'm unusually thicker in two areas: my head and the base of my shaft, and while I can only roll them all the way sometimes, the relief (especially around my giant mushroom head) is a blessing.

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    No gimmick most larger size condoms do a great job if you are thicker. They give you a little room and feel something instead of tightly wrapped to your dick like reg. ones.

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

If I really have to use the (e.g. my wife has to interrupt the pill) the only one I can use are the Magnum XL. Too bad they are not easy to find in Italy.

8. DM43

DM43 Member

the magnum large sized works best for me. im thick at the base and at the head as well. regular sized condoms tend to be uncomfortable and hurt a bit.

Draft saved Draft deleted