Sex With Married People

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Incocknito, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Incocknito

Gold Member

Would you? Have you? What do you think? Stories would be nice, just want to gauge the pros/cons. It's for a research paper :redface:

2. dbjones1969

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I would and I do all the time.. with my wife! :)

3. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I am married.... if you read my blog "History of Me..." it will give you insight as to why and how I have sex with other guys......

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/fancypants/history-of-me-6934/

granted, it is a rare situation.... and maturity, confidence, love and respect for each other is a requirement.

4. nateis8

nateis8 Active Member

Albums:
    I just had this experience last night, here's the story:

I found a posting on craigslist about a married couple looking for a fit younger guy to join them, so I e-mailed them and after a couple weeks met up with them tonight.

First off, the wife was smoking hot, and definitely my type of woman in terms of looks, so that was a great start. We met in the lobby, and she and I chatted for a bit while the husband sat across from us on his phone.

I had NEVER done anything like this before, and the couple was over 10 years older than me, so I was understandably nervous at first. The wife, however, was very cool/funny, and she and I had some mutual interests which made it easy to talk to her.

After a bit of chatting, she point blank said "we're just chatting until you're comfortable and ready to do this" and I said "ok, let's go", and so we went up to their hotel room.

My heart was pounding on the elevator with the two of them, even though he was a nice guy who was totally cool with the situation. We got to their hotel room, and the husband said "it's all good dude, I'm not here so just go for it" and the wife reassured me to just "act like we've done this before". We started making out (standing up), and she unbuckled my pants pretty quickly. I took off her shirt, and we undressed each other as we continued to make out. She was a great kisser, which only made it even better. After we were in our underwear, I started fingering her and she was already really wet.

We continued to make out and got naked, and she was stroking my dick as I fingered her. I laid her down on the bed and started to eat her out while I fingered her, trying to get her to cum via her G-spot. Her husband was taking some pictures and video during this, which is cool because he said he would send me copies.

He came over as I was eating her out and she sucked his dick a bit, but after I made her cum a couple times she was said, "I want to suck your dick". WOW, she gave me an amazing blowjob. She worked my cock expertly, licked and sucked my balls, and licked the shaft just right. I asked her if she wanted to 69, and she said she wanted me on top. I continued to eat her out and finger her as she sucked my dick. I kid you not, this was one of the top 3 blowjobs I have ever gotten.

Just as she asked me if I was ready to "get it in" as she continued jerking and sucking my shaft, I felt myself go past the point of no return and I blew my load all over her tits and stomach.

Even though I didn't actually fuck her, she started making out with me again after I came and told me "you sure know how to finger a pussy", and I told her she gave amazing head. Her husband said "yeah man, I've been fucking that mouth for 10 years and she can still get me to blow early, it's cool", and she was like "I have a lot of practice" as she continued to kiss me. I told her I only hoped my wife was half as hot as her, then she whispered in my ear "and you're pretty good at licking a pussy too" . They live about 40-50 miles from here, and she specifically said she had a great time and that she would love to get together with me again, "because we really need to get that in"

I was really about to chicken out on this whole experience, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm most likely going to see them again, but even if I don't, I will still have this hot memory.

5. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I've been with a married couple.

Didn't like it.

6. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    There's nothing more sexier than a mature wife who enjoys multiple cocks. I have shared some and shared my own.

This one couple got off by him taking pics of me and her having sex and had another couple watching. He was taking the pics with a huge hardon. Finally he joined in and we both fucked her. I came in her mouth and he came all over her ass. The couple watching were completely intertained.

The best time was having my ex blow about six guys.

7. alx

alx
    Gold Member

If we are talking affair stylie then no that's not cool.

8. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I like shagging a woman with her husband or boyfriend. Very hot to share.

9. Incocknito

Gold Member

I was talking affair style. Not where both members of the couple are into it. Where just one of the married persons is having sex, possibly without the other one knowing. Seems like a cuckold/threesome type thing is more common than an affair? That doesn't seem right.

10. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Absolutely not, how people can have affairs is beyond me. It's sick, wrong and selfish.
    Being brought up in a household where your father has cheated and left home, then your mother cheat on your step father and go thorough the same again is pretty soul destroying.
    Im pretty sure it's changed me as a person, for better and for worse. Saying that I'm glad I've been put in such situation and have learnt many things from it.

But bottom line is that it causes far too much hurt for other people. I can't stand people being selfish.

#10 alx, May 1, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have studiously avoided affairs with married women, I don't need some jilted husband with a gun tracking me down. But I have had several of the threesome experiences with married couples and they were all hot in their own way. I've also sucked a lot of married dick, apparently most men don't feel like it's cheating on their wife when they let another guy blow them.

12. Pitbull

Gold Member

Sure it is.
    And is there a bridge in Brooklyn you are selling also?

FYI - Women own guns too.

13. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

I'm sure I agree with you on this... my husband and I have discussed it many times. I don't feel like I'm cheating on him, nor does he... it's an open, honest adventure for me... Sexual experimentation if you will.:biggrin1:

Do I have a problem having sex with a married guy who's wife does not know? Not really, I tell them their problems are not my problems. I'm not there to break up a relationship, but hopefully something I give them will enhance what they have at home... :wink:

But I've always considered "cheating" as being dishonest or disloyal (neithe or which I am.) The question was ... would you have "sex" with a married person... and true... I think most ppl assume if you are having sex witih a married person, then they HAVE to be cheating. Not necessarily true. But like you alx.... I would NEVER have an affair (where emotions of love are involved) or even SEX with a guy without my husband's knowledge or prior approval.

It's really hard to 'box up' married/single people and sex....there are too many elements invovled and each has their own prescription for meeting their sexual needs.

:smile:

14. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

oh, and side note: I was raised in a home where my parents loved and hated each other with great passion. He was always cheating and she was always jealous, but in the end, they've stood beside each other (for better or worse) for more than 50 years. And yes! I know that has made me into the person I am today... Jealousy is not a word in my vocabulary...not an emotion allowed in my life (never understood it). And I think it also has given me my 'promiscuous' nature, but also learning from them the lessons of hard knocks. (My husband and I never raise our voice, rarely argue.... but never about sex!)

15. NoH8

NoH8 Member

Albums:
    Great stories you guys! I had the chance with a married woman and with a married man. The man wanted to cheat, but because his wife was a friend of mine I couldn't do it even though I'd dreamed about him for a long time. The married woman decided to ask her husband first. Long story, but he didn't agree unless he could do the same, so they finally said no.

So I guess my answer is I will not have sex with a married person that I know is cheating. But I'm fine if it's agreed by all parties.

16. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cheating is cheating. It's not fair to somebody. Open relationships are not cheating. I think around LPSG you are more likely to hear from those who are not ashamed of what they are doing and have honesty about it than in the general population of those who are unfaithful. Most who are unfaithful will not be telling about it. However there was recently a thread titled 'Homewreckers' which might be useful to you.

17. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

helga, I only know you through posts and threads... but you are my hero! You are truly one smart cookie.... a fount of information and better reference than Webster or Google~~ :biggrin1:

18. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have posted before on the morality of cheating. It is always easy to judge what others do from a distance. The truth is that you can never really put yourself in someone's place, feel what they feel or truly understand what they are living. It's very easy to condemn...almost as easy as it is to fool yourself into to thinking that cheating is something other than a selfish act.

The bottom line for me is this: we all need certain things in life to make it all palatable. Sometimes that is money...sometimes it's a new car...and sometimes it's sex. I have a large libido...always did. My wife has none. I should have known when I got married that there would come a time when the incompatability would matter. When that time came, many years ago, I tried all sorts of things to sort it out. They included discussions, pleading, anger, resentment, abstinence, acceptance and, eventually, adultery. I am not going to bore everybody with all the talks about resolution that were had. You can all imagine what they were. The simplest way to say it is this: I found myself in my fifties with no hope of a sexual outlet other than having sex outside my marriage. I love my wife of thirty years and would never voluntarily leave her. So I made a decision to cross the line. I have had a few very special moments with some wonderful women. They all knew my circumstances. One was married...two were not. I still speak to them all on a regular basis.

Do I regret that I have cheated? Yes. Is my life better than it was before? Yes. It is not easy to live with the conflict. But we are not often given a clear path to happiness. Sometimes you just have to accept that.

So...until you find yourself in my bed, try not to assume you know what you would do. Morality is easy when it's someone else's problem.

19. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have heard, as one hears other ethnic stereotypes, that in France all the married people have affairs and it's somewhat the norm. I suspect it's the same in our own country except that it's less admitted to.

My current partners and I all are divorced, but one is thinking of remarrying. If he does I'll cut him off.

20. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:

I would hope that if he actually gets married, he has some intention to start off in a committed, exclusive relationship. Otherwise, why marry?

Draft saved Draft deleted