sex with married women

hooch06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys,
I need some help, a buddy of mine just made me an offer to sleep with his wife and I'm a little unsure what to do. I wondering if any guys has had a similar experience, and wouldn't mind offering me some advice. Thanks in advance for your help

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys,
I need some help, a buddy of mine just made me an offer to sleep with his wife and I'm a little unsure what to do. I wondering if any guys has had a similar experience, and wouldn't mind offering me some advice. Thanks in advance for your help

Please provide more details. Does he have a fetish for seeing his wife fucked by large men ? Will he watch or is this going to be tag-team ? Did his wife nag him about it after she heard about you through the rumor mill ? Do you fantasize about this ? What does his wife look like (be explicit)?

I need as much "information" as possible to give you the best advice ;-)

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have had a couple of similar experiances with guys I met at the gym and thier wives...in both cases it was extremely exciting to have a guy watch you while you pluged his wife. In both sessions the guy was bi and was just as interested in my cock as his wife was....

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a guy ask me to have sex with his wife once. He was on medication and he couldn't get it up at all. I had sex with her a dozen times or so and she stopped coming over when we started kissing too much.

Sometimes I still think of her on cold nights. She was a very fine person.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Maybe you'll lose your friendship with this guy if you do too good of a job?

Just another part of the equation, to think about.
Cigarbabe :saevil:

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just my 2 cents. leave a married woman alone. especially if she is your buddies wife. you could lose your friendship quick over something so stupid. tell your buddy how you fell and how much you value your friendship w/ him. obviously this is the case b/c you have some doubt and you posted here looking for answers.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys,
Well, i have slept with a few married women, but all of them never had husband ask me to screw them, As a matter of fact, most of them were separated, or the hubby had moved out with a chickadee nearly half his age.
My $.02, if your bud wants you to do it, don't. Alot of friendships have ended because of jealousy.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
hey guys,

yeah.fuck her silly!if theres any one who regrets it, it'll be him.i had a friend back years ago who had a halle berry look a like,same situation.only problem was..i couldnt get rid of her.DONT SWEAT IT MAN!FUCK HER BRAINS OUT!:biggrin1:

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say, when in doubt, don't fuck a friend's wife. Otherwise, I'd have to concur...fuck her silly.

Bottom line is this: sex is easy to get, friends aren't. If you have any apprehension (and apparently you do), don't do it.

Hey, you're in Philly, too? You have my permission to present me to your friend as an alternative. :)

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put yourself in that situation............Would you want someone else to screw your wife? We all have fantasies that sometimes last for a day or two.....but when reality kicks in you will you question you sanity and morality? I would.

P542

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Something odd here- why did HE ask you and not her?

Is there mitigating circumstances? (such as the aforementioned inability to 'get it up'? or?)

hooch06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back again, thanks for all your input, I decided to use the bigger of my two heads and i declined the offer. It turned out this was my friend's idea 100%, his wife had to be talked into it. I figured why make a strange situation more akward by having a partner who is uncomfortable. Maybe this was his way to see if I would pay back this "favor" by me offering him my wife at a later date

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he's into watching or something. It sounds weird to me though. I don't think I'd want to do my buddy's wife. It could get weird. There's plenty of other fine women out there.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it before, and it can be pretty awesome. Things to find out first:

- Why does he want you to have sex with his wife?

- Why does she want you to?

- Settle the condom question ahead of time.

- The three of you should talk about it thoroughly ahead of time. Don't go along with any scenario where he has you "surprise" her.

- Make it clear that anyone (including you) can back out at any time with no hard feelings.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I'm just horny most of the time (which I am)...but having sex with a buddy's wife -- IF I WERE ATTRACTED TO HER -- just sounds sexy.

But I also understand the posters who say, "It might make things weird with your buddy." I mean, yeah! But we're all sexual beings. Most of the time, I think that I would have a very hard time saying no...

Multipositionpole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the one that went well introduced me to all of her single friends and I am forever greatfull for her kindness. It was a one time deal and we all had fun.

The one that ended in divorce was in marital trouble anyway. And was one of the dumbest things I have ever done. She seperated from him and then stalked me for almost 2 years it was some really freaky shit.

I gained my guy friend back as a bud about 4 years later.

The others are correct in advising that good friends are hard to come by and no matter how tempting this my sound DON'T DO IT!!

Unless you are in the swinging life-style. And even then it can get weird when a woman that you have dicked wants some on the side which is a no-no in a truly couples swing.

Try to have some morals and you will have all the sex you want. Leave married cheating woman alone. I don't even talk about sex to friends of mine who are not in the life-style. In fact our everyday friends don't even know that my wife and I enjoy this from time to time.

My wife did make the mistake of telling one of our dear friends about my endowment at a St. Patty's party some years back and I ended up with 3 drunk females trying to blow me in the women's can while my wife watched then we went home and screwed our brains out. Hey what the wife wants the wife gets. But then again I'm blessed with a big dick loving wife who loves me totally. We are both in our early 50's and often tell friends of our's who are cheating to knock-it-off