Sex with Medical Professionals

Deanpjgardner

Just Browsing
Media
Now maybe I shouldnt be strictly starting this thread, as its not entirely connected to a large penis! But I figured I wanted to know the general experiences and opinions so here goes.

I'm a medical professional. I work in a hospital. Now from past experience Ive often wondered about a few of the patients i'm caring for and if there making a move on me with things they say and do. Now obviously being completely professional I would never act on it - unless it was someone like Justin Timberlake! :wink:

I'll give you an example. One day I came onto shift. I was introduced to the patient from the previous shift and explained that this patient was due for a procedure that day. The patient looked at me with a very cheeky but shy smile, and I dont mind saying he wasnt that bad looking. Now I put that aside and carried on the day. But everytime I looked in his direction he was smiling at me. I wondered if I was overreacting but couldnt help but wondering. The time rolled on and he was becoming more anxious about his procedure, asking what time it would be. I went to the patient to prepare him for the procedure giving him a gown to put on. The patient and I were alone at this time and out of sight. I explained that he needed to wear only this. Before I could continue he started stripping down to his shorts. Now he was either very big boy or a little excited! Then while I stood like a rabbit in headlights he put his thumbs on his boxers, grinned and said ' do i need to pull these down too ' I blushed and said ' no thats ok, you can keep them on ' walked out and kept thinking what would have happened if I said yes! After this he kept the smiling going, but I soon discharged him from the hospital as he was fit to go.

But I wondered what its like on the other side. Do any of you guys ever fantasize or even come onto the medical professionals treating you?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not a dude, but you're good looking, and there is that stigma of medical professionals... having money and a status.

Have I ever hit on one... no...I'm scared of anyone that is in a position of power such as medical professionals, and expecially males in power.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a Phlebotomist for a several years and one day while drawing this guy at Sweidish Hospital, I was getting his arm prepped and just after I got the needle in and began drawing the tubes, he started feeling my balls and dick through my tight jeans.

I liked how it felt, but looked at him and calmly said "This is really not the time or place to be doing that, especially while I have a needle in your arm" I smiled and finished what I was doing and told him that I hoped he felt better soon and left.

Craig

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mod should delete one of them.

That's already happened. :smile:

Personally, I'm more likely to grouch at a medical professional due to my general dislike of being anywhere near surgeries, clinics, or hospitals. :rolleyes:

Baseball99 is gonna love this thread. :heart:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Personally, I'm more likely to grouch at a medical professional due to my general dislike of being anywhere near surgeries, clinics, or hospitals. :rolleyes:

Agreed where there is medical professionals, there is needles, and sharp objects.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish some of the medical professionals I have met WOULD come on to ME!
Female ones that is. I do not fear educated or powerful women.

There is this horse doctor who has her office right down the street. Oh well,
that is another story. Every time I go by there and she is out loading her van in those skin tight jeans I nearly wreck the truck. I might have to buy a horse.

Those nurses in their tight stretch pants kept my eyes busy when I was in the hospital for 3 days a few years back. Also when I was visiting my Mom out there recently too. She is in a rehab center now and I am looking forward to when the colleges start back from winter break and all those student nurses will be around.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There is this horse doctor who has her office right down the street. Oh well,that is another story. Every time I go by there and she is out loading her van in those skin tight jeans I nearly wreck the truck. I might have to buy a horse.

Save the horse... ride the cowgirl sorta deal eh.
Jodphers rock... I have a tan pair for when I rode.. horse shows were always my favorite.

Ah vet tech's are good professionals too.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I actually saw this thread before you commented on it, but I chose just to ignore it

but i will comment I have had a number of patients come on to me.....one actually had to be taken by security

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was working as an intern in a hospital setting, and my education included phlebotomy. I went into an elderly man's room to draw his blood, and he proudly whipped his bed sheet off to display his morning wood. I asked him if that was the best place to draw blood from. He covered up real fast. :biggrin1:

A completely different situation, but still related to the topic, is that every time I go to the gynecologist, I get wet. :redface: I don't know why. It doesn't matter what gender of Dr., or whether he/she is attractive, unattractive, etc. I think my body is under the impression that if anything is going in there, we need to lube up. I've always been a bit embarrassed by it, but no professional has ever said anything (although I can't imagine what they would say). But it definitely doesn't mean I'm attracted to the person. It's just some weird biological thing that happens.

Now, in response to Dean's original post, I think he absolutely did the right thing walking away. I think if a med. professional does get involved with a patient, that person needs to be a former patient, and the interaction needs to occur outside of the health care environment. If the man had given Dean his phone number, or asked Dean to meet him outside of the hospital setting, I think it would have been okay for Dean to do so.

Deanpjgardner

Just Browsing
Media
chrysalis that was great. im really glad i started this thread. u dont know how hard is was not to flirt with the smiling. but when he was in front of me nearly naked, i was soo embarressed i didnt have time to think!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a medical professional. I work in a hospital. Now from past experience Ive often wondered about a few of the patients i'm caring for and if there making a move on me with things they say and do. Now obviously being completely professional I would never act on it - unless it was someone like Justin Timberlake! :wink:
But I wondered what its like on the other side. Do any of you guys ever fantasize or even come onto the medical professionals treating you? Deanpjgardner

Well, I think that in fantasy that would be hot.

In real life, I think that it is ethically wrong for a medical professional to "mess around" with a client. Clients should NEVER come on to their medical professionals. Keep work and personal life separate.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was working as an intern in a hospital setting, and my education included phlebotomy. I went into an elderly man's room to draw his blood, and he proudly whipped his bed sheet off to display his morning wood. I asked him if that "Was the best place to draw blood from?" He covered up real fast. :biggrin1:

Heheheheehehehehehe!!!!!! You are riot.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A completely different situation, but still related to the topic, is that every time I go to the gynecologist, I get wet. :redface: I don't know why. It doesn't matter what gender of Dr., or whether he/she is attractive, unattractive, etc. I think my body is under the impression that if anything is going in there, we need to lube up. I've always been a bit embarrassed by it, but no professional has ever said anything (although I can't imagine what they would say). But it definitely doesn't mean I'm attracted to the person. It's just some weird biological thing that happens.

I am sure that gynecologists are aware of client's bodily responses to the tests that they administer. Doctors are aware that some men will sometimes secrete precome fluids and get a hard on when getting a prostate exam by them. Some guys will urinate by accident. That's why ask you for the urine test before the prostate check.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a medical social worker and a couple of years ago I had chatted up this MD at a facility I go to from time to time. He was always very pleasant and cordial to me. I next saw him a few days later in a parking lot at another facility and he chatted me up .asking what city I lived in ,where I hung out for fun, if I ever went to the city he lived in etc etc and hoped he would see me out and about sometime- I just answered his questions and said maybe I would see him out sometime and left it at that- I should have followed through with his subtle advances as he was very nice looking, but didnt- Maybe I should have after all

Sexual relationships are rarely professional, your career can end up on the line.
But.., we all love our guilty pleasures, however secretly ;)

As for my own hospital experiences... well.., a nurses' wit is mighty, and my libido stagnates as I am held from the brink of death.