Sex with my best buddy.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Bluespeedoz@Dec 2 2004, 07:56 PM
And by the way my best buddy seduced me last night and I let him fuck me first before I fucked him. The sex and orgasms were fantastic and I feel absolutely great. I just didn't realise what I was missing out on. :D
[post=265675]Quoted post[/post]​
See ... what did I tell you? You apparently don't feel 'less masculine' now, do you? Self-discovery should be an exciting adventure. For you, it seems to be.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote by Bluespeedox:

"And by the way my best buddy seduced me last night and I let him fuck me first before I fucked him. The sex and orgasms were fantastic and I feel absolutely great. I just didn't realise what I was missing out on."

This meets the classic case that I was referring to in my "long discourse" Bluespeedox admits to being 10 % homosexual. That was before this encounter. Now I would say the homosexual percent has climbed considerably.

Here though is what usually happens at this point. The two guys will have some more fun. Bluespeedox's friend who is gay will stay in the gay world. But Bluepeedox's sexual relationship will sooner or later come to an end with his friend. Why? Because the next step is a committed relationship only to each other and while that may be all right for a while, in most cases guys like Bluespeedox will end up marrying a woman that they also enjoy sex with to have children and to fix into society completly. But the desire for the friend usually never goes away. And chances are the two guys will continue to see each other as just fuck buddies the rest of their lifes unless the gay friend gets into a committed relationship with just one other man.

This may not be the way that it turns out in this case, but in most cases it does. Bluespeedox shows all the signs of being truly bisexual. So his eventual choice very likely will be based on what family, society and his desire to have children someday requires and that is a wife who is a female.

We can discuss labels all day. But in the end the statistics tell us what to expect. And what I have written is what happens more often then not. My real suspecision is that everyone is capable of having either a gay or straight relationship.

Reactions: Heat

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
The only homosexual relationship I have ever had was with a 13 year old boy - don't phone the police- I was only 13 as well. He was at school with me and he asked me to measure his penis and masturbate him. Which I did. We then had regular mutual masturbation in private for quite a while until one night I 'stayed over ' at his house. He got into my bed, we both stripped off and started kissing and hugging. We managed to cum by rubbing against each other. This lasted several months until I discovered girls. Fond memories.

dayne: I like what Madame Zora had to say in her post. As long as it is safe what is wrong with recreational sex? And if one sees it as such, what is wrong with exploring anal.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, women generally don't like the jackhammer. It's nice occasionally, but it also means you'll cum faster.

lighthouse: I became a much better top after I bottomed a few times. I realisd quickly that using a penis invloves more than just in&out. One BF would just stroke back & forth until he was done. That was OK for about 30 seconds, then it became boring. I remember thinking, "OK, I'll put up with it for another minute or two because he's enjoying it." You'll be much more poplular with the ladies, because you know what it feels like to have a guy inside you. Lots of straight guys think a good fuck is like a jackhammer from what they see in the movies. Wrong!! Slow & gentle, with finesse. especially if you're stuffing a lot of meat in there.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I actually hooked w/a buddy of mine once about 2yrs ago...We had been partying one night - him recreationally and myself just getting drunk...Mine you, my friend never gave me any indication that he was anything other than straight or would even make a move on a guy...We were actually celebrating that he recently got divorce and he on the prowl for a new woman...He actually got sick and got thrown out the club so I took him back to my car to lay down...He wanted me to sit down in the car with him...Well he started taking his clothes off because he was sweating and very hot - Didn't think anything of it...But he leaned over and tried to kiss me...I actually got pretty curious about it and went for it (I had never kissed a guy before) and the next thing I know we are both naked and going at it in the parking lot (lots of kissing and sucking going on)...I was pretty turned on until he asked me to turn over to fuck me...Thought about it but was totally not wanting to do it - and I guess he noticed and didn't try to push it...But he didn't having a problem letting me try to bang him - Couldn't get it in very well at all and just didn't finish...Damn, I don't know if I had ever been that hot and turned on before...Crazy thing though is my friend claims he does remember anything the next day...He called me the next day and just asked me if he took his clothes off or something because his boxers were on backwards...Embarrassed I played dumb and because he left w/a girl after our little trist said they must have done something (but he says he remembers that he passed out once he got to her place)...I personally was not thinking of my friend in a sexual way and personally think that he does remember and was embarassed by it...We still hung out a couple of time afterwards but he moved to Orlando and we barely keep in touch now...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Blue - do you find that it has affected your relationship in any adverse ways?  I was wondering b/c I have been bi-curious for quite a while but have yet to have an experience with another girl.  My lifelong best friend stepped up and said she had no problem fooling around with me, but i'm afraid that it might hurt our relationship.  We got way back though - I literally can remember her being potty trained (she's a few years younger than me).
[post=265209]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey there,

No our relationship is real strong and not adversely affected by reluctance to be fucked by him in any way. But that's our situation and not yours and so I imagine your relationbship could be hurt if you go ahead. I think you should talk things through before deciding whether or not to fool around with your best friend. And by the way my best buddy seduced me last night and I let him fuck me first before I fucked him. The sex and orgasms were fantastic and I feel absolutely great. I just didn't realise what I was missing out on. :D
[post=265675]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike,

I have responsed to this before. I want to add somethings. First, I speak from personal experience. Everyone in my life expected me to get a wife and have kids. But the truth is I had several gay encounters before I got married. I enjoyed straight sex earlier in my life, but I am really turned on by the looks of a great male body. Even in striaght sex I fantisized about guys. Your penis in the gallary is absolutely breathtaking. I don't ever expect to meet you, so this is not in anyway an attempt to to that. But I have both questions and suggestions for you to consider for yourself as well as questions I have for me.I hope you will take the time to answer them as well as other people on the forum. Mike, whether you answer on this forum or not, seriously consider what I am asking you. It could drasticaly change the direction your life will take.

First questions you need to answer for yourself:
1, You said, "The sex and orgasms were fantastic and I feel absolutely great. I just didn't realise what I was missing out on." So gay sex is more satisfying that gay sex. If so, are you really straight or are you conforming to the world's expectations.

2. In other posts, you talk about the closesness you have with your friend going back to kindergarten. Is this really love that you aren't willing to admit too.

3. Is your friend ready to settle down to one relationship with you are does he still want to play the field. The same question belongs to you as well.

4. If you let this friend go, will you regret it later.

Mike, pelase consider these questions. If you really are gay and loved to be fucked in the ass and to fuck him in the ass. are you really gay or not.

Suggestions. Do other things that you wouuld do in a straight relationship. have pasionate kissing. If you can't do that at all, he may just be a fuck buddy. Hlding hands like during a movie. Is that something you would want to do with your firend. Do you enjoy having him lay his head on your shoulder or vise versa. Look at the whole picture.

Now I will tell a little more about myself. I really sit back and this about two of the gay encounters that I had that were serious. One of them I have lost contact with. The other I stiill correspond with. With the second person, we never verbally admitted to the relationship. It was done with no discussion. Yet I enjoyed candle lit dinners with him. I never kissed him though. I still am turned on by beautiful guys and not girls. My marriage is solid, but not romantic at all now. Mutual agreement. Though there is a strong love there, it is not sexual, but once was at least some. At the time, I never thought about "gay marriage" Sometimes I wish I could go back and redo my life. Not that I don't love my family dearly I do. but I also realize what I have missed out on. I think.

Mike, I told this because you need to really throughly examine your beliefs, your desires, and what you really want or the future.

Now all can post to my questions. I have one last question. I have read of two straight guys having anal sex who said the orgasms were greater than any other orgasm that they had ever had. I am talking about the bottoms here.

??????? What is so different and special about the orgasms the bottoms get. I would like to know. Anyone can answer here.

I tried it once and we didn't do it right. At first entry it hurt like hell and he had to pull out. But I most confess that I have these feeling in my ass that are sexual. I just don't understand as much as I would like too.

I don't think I have lied on this forum. I haven't told everything, but I haven't told a falsehood either. Some of you may have drawn different conclusions about me, but I think most of you had it figured out. As for my marriage, I woull probably stay in it, there is a whole lot more to a relationship then sex. Though if something happened to end that marriage, I wouldn't rule out a committed gay relationship.

I feel better laying it out. Needless to say I am still confused about some of it. Helpful comments appreciated.

Freddie

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Freddie53 - totally feel similar to you...Have had majority relationships w/women...Have had a few encounters w/males...Never been able to develop a really caring relationship w/a male - just been sexual experiences...But it is weird, I have some really good male friends who at first I feel like it could be possible but soon really value and friendship and soon just loose the feelings I probably had...So sorry I can't really give you any advise but I live a similar situation to you...I have just come to accept myself for myself and try to enjoy every moment and keep a very open mind...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie, I for one am not surprised at all, but I wholeheartedly commend you for opening up to us this way. You are an incredible person! Ashlar and I were talking about you the other day (all good things) and I told him it would just be a matter of time until you came out to one of us, I am so very pleased that it was in the open forum. You may help a lot of people by being so open about your situation. I really value having you here.

Now, I am not a man (well, not really), but I know a bit about prostate massage, which is what makes anal sex so wonderful for men. I have done digital prostate massage (with my fingers) in a man's anus during oral sex and it can produce mind-numbing orgasms, it's really a very cool thing. I would expect that actual anal sex would be even more intense, perhaps it will be on your list of things to do at some point, I am sure the men on here can give more details than I, but that's a start.

Now I want to address the issue of you thinking you may have been dishonest, you definitely were not! No one owes anyone full disclosure, all are free to reveal themselves (or not) as they see fit. I am glad you felt secure enough in this group of friends to open up, the more I know about you the more I like you and think of you as a real friend. God bless.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 3 2005, 08:15 PM
Freddie, I for one am not surprised at all,

Now I want to address the issue of you thinking you may have been dishonest, you definitely were not! No one owes anyone full disclosure, all are free to reveal themselves (or not) as they see fit. I am glad you felt secure enough in this group of friends to open up, the more I know about you the more I like you and think of you as a real friend. God bless.
[post=271817]Quoted post[/post]​
The feeling is mutual. The more I am around you the more I like you and think of you as a true friend. Of course Freddie is not my real name and the address is a hotmail address which no one knows the password except me. I sometimes feel dishonest in the life I live, but then the subject has never come up either. I have been faithful and will continue to do so. I am a person of integrity or at least I try to be. I am very fond of both you and Ashlar and in just the past few days I have delveoped a friendship with Herble. I feel better having posted that.

I find that the eternal truths and the I call them wicked sins are what counts. Dishonesty is wrong for any or us. But greed and coveting are the worst. People don't know what coveting really means. You can see it in little children. As in they don't want a play toy like the one Johnny has. They want Johnny's. That sin or short coming is the root of nearly all problems in this world today. The others can be dealt with. But coveting destroys people. As long as you want one just like what someone else has you are fine.

Everyone knows that sex is there to create children and it is also there as a gift to enjoy. Of course we must have man and woman relationships to continue to produce children. God ordained that. But let's face it, the institution of marriage was and is primarily to protect the interests of the children. This is true in all cultures and religions. It is also was used to protect the wife in that last few centuries. But in ancient times a man could divorce his wife for no real reason. Jesus condemned that. Jesus was talking about men "putting a woman away." Not the modern divorce in which the law is to protect both parities.

Everything in the Bble and what Jesus said must be understood in the context and cultrural bias and rules then and then intrerpreted in light of our culture and socieity we live in today. The Bible is supposed to be a liivng book, not a dead book. There is no room for fundalmentalism in any religion. It is looking back instead of lookiing forward and becomes dead and irrevelent to the world or becomes a a dictatorship of the masses by a few at the top. Both results are not right.

As for Ashlar and Herble, I wish them the best. I hope they can be happy together for a lifetime. I know that trying to change someone doesn't work. It just doesn't.

Jana, I have no doubt in an after life. I also have no doubt that you will be in heaven. I don't know about some of those TV preachers who preach nothing but hate and scorn, but you will be there. I look forward to that afterlife when I will see you there. And Ashlar and Herble will be there as well. Who knows maybe we will get to take that plane ride!

Again, thanks for such a wonderful letter to me. You have been so kind to me. I just hope I am half the person you think I am.

As far as you, my only regret is that I haven't been able to protect you against the onslaught of that evil person. I pray he will come to his senses and reform.

May God bless you as well. I know God is blessing you and know that you feel his presence in your life. God only wants what is best for all of us. In the end we will get it. Either here or later there.

Freddie

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First- Zora is a smart woman who I would like to know.
Blue, good for you and don't let anyone tell you what or who you are.
Fred, also very smart.
I really can't say more than the smart one's here :), but one thing I know is it's better to be single and explore what YOU want before getting into a commited relationship. If you want straight, gay or both...why not? It's sex and then when you get older decide what YOU prefer! Acts don't make you gay or straight! We have posted to this before, as I think the gay (and I am) "insecure" guys are the worst hippocrites (did I spell that correctly) in that they want everyone to be gay to justify their own identity. I do think Fred is correct in saying what might happen in the future AND thats OK. If more straight guys could say; "I was f'd by this guy last night..." and be open/able to by society, it would make life easier. Thats how it was in Greece and Rome my friends :) In my perfect world, guys ARE gay until 30-40, then you father ONE child and are in that relationship until the kid is 18. You must remain a family unit, but if either of you want another sex partner, just check the box and submit it to the court and your partner. Sex is a seperate "stock option" :) See, no unwanted pregnancy, no gay bashing (like being forced to serve in the military), no game playing about getting laid (you know how women are taught) and then you get your act together. You like the gay sex or you don't, but then you know and all the games would go away. Should I run for president? :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Agreed about literalism vs. cultural context. The difference becomes important in a lot of verses. Some, such as circumcision and dietary law, most orthodox sects agree are contextual. Others, such as homosexuality, not quite there yet.

As far as gay marriage goes, marriage is an ancient custom, certainly pre-dating Ussher's chronology. Most if not all societies have some form of it. (I make an exception for the Moso of China's Fujian province.) But many also have a type of same-sex marriage, either based on age or gender role. Or some equivalent form of marriage; either way, you don't see the kind of nasty attitude toward homosexuality in most of the world that you see in fundies. (Even in Afghanistan, the Taliban looked the other way in age-structured relationships.)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 4 2005, 10:25 PM
Agreed about literalism vs. cultural context. The difference becomes important in a lot of verses. Some, such as circumcision and dietary law, most orthodox sects agree are contextual. Others, such as homosexuality, not quite there yet.

As far as gay marriage goes, marriage is an ancient custom, certainly pre-dating Ussher's chronology. Most if not all societies have some form of it. (I make an exception for the Moso of China's Fujian province.) But many also have a type of same-sex marriage, either based on age or gender role. Or some equivalent form of marriage; either way, you don't see the kind of nasty attitude toward homosexuality in most of the world that you see in fundies. (Even in Afghanistan, the Taliban looked the other way in age-structured relationships.)
[post=272183]Quoted post[/post]​
Jonb, you facinate me with your command of history of culture and belief systems of societies throughout history. It is refreshing to read what you write. Most "historians" and I use that term loosely, only deal with dates of wars, names of heroes and ad nauseum. But you get into the actual life styles, belief systems and customs of the people. Actually that is really anthropology which is a cousin and yet an inseparateable part of history and the part of social studies I love more than history itself.

Unfortunately for me, you give a lot of information about customs and belief systems of cultures and societies that I am totaly ignorant. Would you mind posting some of your sources? I have access to a very good library and would love to read up on the things that you tell.

You are very learned man. No mistake about it. I know just enough to recognize the giant you are in knowledge of people and their customs and beliefs.

Wish I could just sit and listen to the vast information you have to share.

Freddie

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, hung is right, I like this place.

Ok, on to topic. This post hit real home because I'm in a similiar situation. Except I met my friend as he was searching for a guy to explore with on a gay chat versus already being friends with him. We've known each other for some time...the early 90s talking online and we finally met in person like about 4 years later. He was terrified that his interest meant that he was gay. I never said whether he was or wasn't to him. Anyway, we'd met and did some simple masturbation together in some back lot of our college. While that was cool, I'd wanted someone to hang out with as well. So then we moved into grabbing some beers and then scurrying off to masturbate before the end of the night. A while longer and then I finally learned where he lived and was invited there. He wanted to try it all, but was pretty nervous about it. After a bit, he'd wanted to get head which wasn't a big deal to me, but as he's a quiet person during sex, I had no idea he was a second or so from popping, so instead of getting it on my clothes, I just swallowed. I simply didn't want to have to explain the stain as he's a heavy shooter. I was surprised when he ran to the bathroom and got sick. figured that'd be it for us as friends, but we got together again after that and he moved into topping me. I still said nothing nor did I push for anything. So, early last year, he mentioned about wanting to bottom. I said ok, but nothing else because i didn't want him to think I was pressuring him. It finally happened when we went to the beach, so that was a memorable thing. That also solidified our friendship in a manner he nor I expected. Nothing special, but instead of being refered to as his friend, he started mentioning me as his brother. An impressive feat as he's big on his fraternity. So, we've had a long history together that has come to an end a couple days ago. Nothing bad happened between us, he got a job offer that was too good to pass up and I had to help talk him into taking it to further his career goals. We went out for one last set of drinks and he informed me he wasn't likely to do anything like we did again, but he enjoyed all the time we did have together. Helped him pack up and he's now about 4 hours away from me. Not a big deal, but a jump from 20 mins. He took his adventure in curiousity and had a great time with it. His outlook on sexuality and homosexuals in general has completely changed and he thanked me for it. He had a friend come out to him and he was way better prepared to deal with it than if we'd not met and been friends.

So, I say this...while i may be late in doing it. If your friend wants to switch the roles and you feel ok with it, go for it man. I'm pretty much versatile, so I feel no less masculine when I bottom. Just be ok with it is the important thing.

Ok, that went on too long. I'm done. :)

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
See Kimahri - your friend was lucky to have you...Your patience and understanding in that situation is rare...I primarily live as a straight man but really don't like labels...Only been in committed relationships w/women...But I find that most of the gay guys I have seen in this city really negatively label you as gay instead of bi-sexual if you hook up w/a guy...Totally have no problem w/being gay but I actually don't consider myself completely gay because of my strong attraction sexually to women...So the point I am making is I wish that most people were as understanding as Kimahri...Juilus Caesar said it best "It is a honor to be loved by both sexes"...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 5 2005, 09:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 5 2005, 09:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 4 2005, 10:25 PM
As far as gay marriage goes, marriage is an ancient custom, certainly pre-dating Ussher&#39;s chronology. Most if not all societies have some form of it. (I make an exception for the Moso of China&#39;s Fujian province.) But many also have a type of same-sex marriage, either based on age or gender role. Or some equivalent form of marriage; either way, you don&#39;t see the kind of nasty attitude toward homosexuality in most of the world that you see in fundies. (Even in Afghanistan, the Taliban looked the other way in age-structured relationships.)
[post=272183]Quoted post[/post]​
Unfortunately for me, you give a lot of information about customs and belief systems of cultures and societies that I am totaly ignorant. Would you mind posting some of your sources? I have access to a very good library and would love to read up on the things that you tell.

You are very learned man. No mistake about it. I know just enough to recognize the giant you are in knowledge of people and their customs and beliefs.

Wish I could just sit and listen to the vast information you have to share.
[post=272360]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
There&#39;s been a lot written about culturally-sanctioned homosexuality, though most of it&#39;s first-term anthropology. I&#39;m Lakota, and we have the third-gender type, meaning that one partner is more feminine. Of course, this isn&#39;t to say two guys together is taboo; during my time in South Dakota, I don&#39;t think I ever heard anything homophobic except from white men.

The age one&#39;s fairly well-known; ancient Greece comes to mind. As does Iran.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, and PNG? That&#39;s the nice thing about being bisexual; there are different feelings from men and women. (And there are positions only two men can do. Of course, there are positions only heterosexual couples can do; we know that one.) The difficulty is finding a woman who understands that you also have a thing for guys, and that you and a friend might jackoff together or suck each other&#39;s cocks.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 5 2005, 08:29 PM
Oh, and PNG? That&#39;s the nice thing about being bisexual; there are different feelings from men and women. (And there are positions only two men can do. Of course, there are positions only heterosexual couples can do; we know that one.) The difficulty is finding a woman who understands that you also have a thing for guys, and that you and a friend might jackoff together or suck each other&#39;s cocks.
[post=272394]Quoted post[/post]​

I think everyone should search in earnest for the person with whom they can share as much of themselves as possible. If you are truly bisexual, that is part of what you bring to the table in a relationship. If you look for more progressive thinking women who are confident in their own sexuality, I think you will have an easier time finding the ones who would be more open to a more open bisexual relationship. On the other hand, this could be a lot for a very shy girl with more tradition views of what a relationship should be to handle. The most important thing for everyone to understand each other is HONESTY&#33;&#33; It would be very unfair for you not to mention your desires, let a consevative girl fall in love with you, then spring it on her later. She might very well blow up, and you&#39;ll be left thinking "she&#39;d accept me if she really loved me", which just isn&#39;t fair. It would be like thinking you&#39;re married to a dentist only to find out he&#39;s a government spy&#33;
Many many people are in truth bisexual, the problems arise because our society doesn&#39;t encourage us to allow ourselves these feelings, so we end up in traditional relationships early on, because that&#39;s what we think we&#39;re supposed to do. Later, when we reveal what&#39;s really inside, our partner may very well feel resentful because they never got a chance to decide if that was okay with them or not. My suggestion is to seek out like minded women and men, and enjoy your life&#33;

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 5 2005, 04:29 PM
[post=272394]Quoted post[/post]​

Totally agree w/you...I guess that is the hard thing about American society - very hard to find women who would be open or up for a relationship w/a male who has fooled around w/another guy...I dated this girl one time who was obsessed w/trying to find out if any guy she dated was interested in guys...At the time we dated, I had not hooked up w/a guy before...I remember one time she got really pissed when she found out her ex-boyfriend lived w/a gay guy - which I think was just a good friend of his...I have only had one friend who successfully have told most girls he dates that he is attracted to guys too and still dated the girl and eventually fathered children w/these women...Only down side is when he would get into fights w/one girl he dated - the first thing she would do is expose his lifestyle choices to his family members...That is the only thing he could not do is be honest w/his family...