sex with my friend

barebob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the phone with a friend tonight just talking our usual stuff. He has a few days off next week and I mentioned he stop over one day. So he said I could come over for sex. I was taken aback. I said that's not what I meant. While we always talk about sex in a very graphic way we never talked about sex with each other. although once we we on the phone and he said "my cock is so hard right now". After a minute I said I would have sex with you. He sounded uncomfortable but I think it's because we've known each other for 4 years. I always thought he was hot. What do you guys think about approaching the subject again?

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends what you want! I have been blessed to have friends I also have sex with. We don't let the sexual dynamics interfere with the friendship, maybe its easier now I'm over 50. Set your boundaries and be open and honest. If it made you feel uncomfortable, then be assertive and respectful.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends what you want! I have been blessed to have friends I also have sex with. We don't let the sexual dynamics interfere with the friendship, maybe its easier now I'm over 50. Set your boundaries and be open and honest. If it made you feel uncomfortable, then be assertive and respectful.

Haven't had much luck with it myself

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow, people put way too much into this. I mean, come on- if you're friends with someone, you obviously care about them. You can have your fun, and leave it at that. If you feel that you can keep sex and your friendship in perspective, then I say go for it. I have quite a few friends I can hang out with, look at and say "may I have a blow job?" And bam! I get blow job! We both cum, we both laugh and smile, and then we smoke a bowl and watch netflix. It's really not that serious. "It could ruin the friendship"- it's fucking, not love making! As long as there's not some deep-rooted emotions there, you're fine.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think, if you might be prepared for your friendship to go to a different level then do it. If you don't want any further depth to your friendship, then don't do it. Sex with a friend does involve a deeper level of trust in the friendship.