sex with my gf!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Barrasse Brickdick, Nov 14, 2009.

1. D_Barrasse Brickdick

D_Barrasse Brickdick Account Disabled

I just got done fucking my girlfriend and its been a a while so it was nice and tight(tell you about that some other time). Anyways, i've noticed that she has been wanting me on top and she loves it when i squeeze her ass and push the tip of my upwards towards the top of her pussy. any ideas why? I'm not complaining because it feels good for me, im just wondering why she likes it there

2. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

Women know what they like so it must be hitting a good spot for her. Be glad she tells you what she likes, and go with it. Who's gonna complain about a woman that want your cock deep in her cunt?

3. dalynxx

dalynxx New Member

Albums:
    If it's rubbing on her cervix, it might feel good cos in some women that stimualates an orgasm. I love the same thing too but have not been able to come in that position yet...still trying though!

4. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds to me as if you at that point are not fully penetrated and she is having you rub your dick around her clit, which for most women feels great!

5. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    You could just ask her yourself...

6. ck85x65

ck85x65 New Member

are you people all virgins ? She is complimenting you on managing to rub against her G-spot ... if you exert a little self control, and keep doing that for a long time, she will have a mind-blowing, eyes-in-the-back-of -her-head orgasm, that will send her into a trembling full-body-shaking fit.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Actually, sounds like shes liking the vaginal cul-de-sac/fornix/aka anterior fornix or A SPOT stimulated like many of us. Just keep doing it.

8. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this. either do what you are doing, or go to the bull dog, or jockey positions (and others ) , you can rub up against the top of the vagina without needing to "aim" alot of positions naturally cause this angle

Draft saved Draft deleted