sex with my gf!!

D_Barrasse Brickdick

Account Disabled
Media
I just got done fucking my girlfriend and its been a a while so it was nice and tight(tell you about that some other time). Anyways, i've noticed that she has been wanting me on top and she loves it when i squeeze her ass and push the tip of my upwards towards the top of her pussy. any ideas why? I'm not complaining because it feels good for me, im just wondering why she likes it there

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Women know what they like so it must be hitting a good spot for her. Be glad she tells you what she likes, and go with it. Who's gonna complain about a woman that want your cock deep in her cunt?

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's rubbing on her cervix, it might feel good cos in some women that stimualates an orgasm. I love the same thing too but have not been able to come in that position yet...still trying though!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds to me as if you at that point are not fully penetrated and she is having you rub your dick around her clit, which for most women feels great!

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you people all virgins ? She is complimenting you on managing to rub against her G-spot ... if you exert a little self control, and keep doing that for a long time, she will have a mind-blowing, eyes-in-the-back-of -her-head orgasm, that will send her into a trembling full-body-shaking fit.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, sounds like shes liking the vaginal cul-de-sac/fornix/aka anterior fornix or A SPOT stimulated like many of us. Just keep doing it.

this. either do what you are doing, or go to the bull dog, or jockey positions (and others ) , you can rub up against the top of the vagina without needing to "aim" alot of positions naturally cause this angle