Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Ladies,
I've already posted this in sex with a large penis, so I apologise if anyone is seeing this twice. I'd just like to get an opinion on this from some women, and this seemed like the most appropriate place to post for that. I don't think I have an overyly large penis- about 7 inches long and 2 inches thick at the base (see photos in the albumn My Dick). However, sex with my girlfriend can be difficult at times. Even when she is really horny and dripping wet it can take quite a while for me to be able to penetrate her fully without hurting her, and she starts to get sore quite quickly, quite often before I get close to finishing. We've been having sex pretty regulary for about 3 or 4 months now, and while she was a virgin before our first time and I expected this happening I thought it would improve a bit over time, but it hasn't really changed. She's not an overly small girl, but she's not big either. Does anyone have any advice or tips on what we can do to improve things? We both love having sex, and I pay a lot of attention to making it a great experience for her, but I'd just like for her not to have to worry about getting sore so quickly.

elizadoolittle

Just Browsing
Media
I've had some trouble with this. It's really important she's really relaxed. Sometimes I've found with myself that I get nervous about it hurting so I think I seaze up a bit because of the worrying. I've found lube helps. Even if she's already wet. I think for me it's some what of a psychological thing. Like ok this is going to help it not hurt as much. I also find if the guys takes his time with slow smooth strokes til I adjust/relax that it helps a lot.

Littleolme

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with elizadoolitte, relaxation is the key. it sounds to me a bit like your girlfriend may be anticipating the pain more that allowing herself to let go, and open up (no pun) and allow herself to enjoy the feeling. Sounds to me like she is getting a bit nervous because in all actuality, it doesn't matter what size you are. Womens body's are very forgiving and easily adaptable. A womans body will adapt to the size of her mate no matter the size believe it or not. She will shrink, and she will expand. Aren't vagina's amazing!!! :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bullshit.

women are the size they are.. and there is a limit to size they can, and are interested in taking.
:smile:
if a dude is asking for real advice, please don't fill his head with stories of superhuman elasticity, or the bottomless cunt of Marge.

to OP: even if she is dripping wet with natural lubrication investing in a good quality lube will help heaps. make sure she's not just aroused, but that's you or her have given her time to dilate *can be helped along with fingers or toys*

my boy is on the big side, and just above my comfort level. so even if i am gagging it for the shaggin :tongue1: initial penetration is a slow business.

for you, not being close when she's , urm, already done with the race :redface: more foreplay for you!! delay penetration until you're in sight of the finish light. more oral, frottage, manual labor :wink: she should be getting you as ramped as you get her.. co-ramping.

ya might be able to run the last lap at full throttle without causing her any ooch or ouch.

Last edited:

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relaxation is good but patience is also key... and arousal. I've found the women that I have had sex with have a much easier time if we give it a really good amount of foreplay and, once she is ready for me to "slide it in" if we go so slow and let her get used to it. Hope it helps! Oh! Also ask HER what angles work best for her!

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Slow down.
It's not about the size of your dick so much as the size of your attention...and right now, it sounds to me at least, that your attention is focused on your body as opposed to hers. In my experience, sad though it is to admit, hearing "I'm getting really sore," from a woman means "I'm losing interest and you are somewhere a million miles away in your own head." Which is not to say this is the case with you, I'm just saying this is my experience. So slow down. It doesn't all have to be about penetration and thrust thrust thrust. What does she want? What is she wanting....in that moment? Is there any part of her body other than her vulva that you could be paying attention to? How about stopping and sharing a secret with her....how about stopping, pinching her and telling her how she drives you crazy.

What I'm trying to say in my own typical not-particularly intelligible way is, again, it's not about you or the size of your dick. it's about her and what you are doing for her.

So slow down, look her in the eyes, and get in touch with what you can do for her.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience, sad though it is to admit, hearing "I'm getting really sore," from a woman means "I'm losing interest and you are somewhere a million miles away in your own head." Which is not to say this is the case with you, I'm just saying this is my experience.

*slams head into desk*

do men get a fucking memo at birth telling them "Women are incapable of being honest about sex"?

no matter how nice you try to phrase it, you just said "women are liars... you should ignore what she's telling you"

:grumpy:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted628208

To OP: I've had this problem with like a good 80% of the women i've been with (including my current gf) where they get sore and need to stop and/or take a break before i get off. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do about it. But there ARE things you can do to help...

1.) Foreplay for her, and lots of it. Gotta make sure she's really turned on.
2.) Let her use a small bullet vibe or something like that on her clit while you're having sex. Most women will agree this keeps them turned on more than just penetration or using fingers.
3.) Start slooooooow and gradually work your way up to the rougher stuff. Don't jump the gun, cowboy. lol
4.) I don't know how good you are with your hands, but try giving her a full body erotic massage. Pay special attention to the thighs, ass and lower back. Even if this doesn't work, she'll appreciate the extra effort you're putting in and will probably let you pound away a little longer than she normally would.

Hope this helps. :)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
To OP: I've had this problem with like a good 80% of the women i've been with (including my current gf) where they get sore and need to stop and/or take a break before i get off. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do about it. But there ARE things you can do to help...

1.) Foreplay for her, and lots of it. Gotta make sure she's really turned on.
2.) Let her use a small bullet vibe

I'm going to stop you right there.

'Let her'? Like it is up to you?

Tell me you are not fucking serious!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:scratchchin:Hmmmmmmm...very familiar choice of words there.

Just trying to decide which recycled troll Ethacols is.

IP check, plezzzze.

BRM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought this thread had died long ago, so I guess it's time for an update. Things are getting better all the time, we are still learning a lot and have worked out a lot of things which help her so she doesn't get as sore. We're able to go for longer periods now before she starts to get sore, which is great.

For everyone who's posted above, lots of foreplay has always been a part of sex for us. We've never tried for penetration until she's well and truely ready for it. We are also using lube too, but not every single time.

And I also try and pay as much attention to her as possible. I've always payed more attention to her body and her needs and wants rather than my own. Not to say I completely ignore what I want, but we try to work together on what we both want. I listen to what she wants, and I'm always learning how to read her body language to know what she wants at any particular time. Sex has never been rushed for us- it's always been slow and sensual. For us it's just as much about the emotional and spiritual connection as the physical pleasure. Sure, we do get into it and things can get pretty heated, but I'm never just there, thrusting away for my own pleasure.