sex with new partner

DJM277: when I am with a girl who has told me I am the biggest she has ever had I can't help but think (at least the first couple times) how I am streching her pussy in a way that has never been stretched before or when I go in deep that I am stimulating parts of her that no guy has ever been able to to reach. I was just wondering if any of you guys have felt this way when having sex with a new partner?

rainfletcher: Haven't had that many partners, but I usually have that feeling. ;D

aussiechick63: New person sex is amazing with anyone I think. I love the first tingly feelings of excitement when a new partner touches you. Feeling the way he caresses you as he is learning your body. The first kiss, the taste of tongues. The way he looks into your eyes.

Oh dear I have to stop now I am getting quite turned on just thinking about it.

Yowsers: Exploring a woman's body for the first time from beautiful, pedicured, painted toes to nibbling behind that perfumed ear. . . . is always exciting. to give yourself to someone whom you have such passionate feelings for is so much more tantalizing than the inital reaction from my cock. . . at least for me, anyways.

but that first move from her gaze giving you that invitation for that first really, deep and long kiss is a feeling one can't compare.

but then after the 1sts, well that's for a different post!