Sex with older women.

TRIPOD19852002: Are there any teenagers who have had sex with older women? I suspect it happens more than a lot of guys will admit. I had sex with a friends mom when I was 16 and she had just turned 40, was married and had three kids. I had previously had sex with a couple of girls my own age, but the sex with the older woman was intense. She seemed to enjoy it more and was able to take me easier than younger girls. I was about 8.5 inches at 16. I am now 22 and a little over 9 inches. We must have had sex about 15 or 20 different times before she broke of the relationship. She didn't give me a reason - just that "needed to be seeing girls your own age". Have not seen this topic discussed, and wondered if others have had similiar experiences.

Finedessert: Hey Tri: Was her name Mrs. Robinson? ;)

Grandpa

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first sexual experience was with an older woman...
i was 18, she was 38.
Same thing....she broke it off after a short while,
but because she started seeing a guy in his forties.

it wasnt until i started sleeping with girls my own age,
that i realized how incredible the older woman was in bed....

but, then i found out that men were even more incredible for me,
so i switched teams after that...

H8Monga: I met a guy online who said when he was 12, the girl who he was dating happened to tell his mother of his size, supposedly 7" at the time. He had a thing with mother and daughter although secretly with mother until they were busted. I don't think she got jail time though which makes me wonder why?

SizeRulz: I have had sex with a few older women. The age range was late 20s to probably mid-30s. A couple were one time things, one was a relationship that lasted for over a year. I was 18 at the time and she was 32. That was some of the most incredible sex I've had. I learned so much from her. Every chick I've been with after owes her a lot.

cypher13: I tend to think this experience is very common among young men. It certainly happened to me at age 19 when I had a relationship with a married woman, age 34 who had had three children. I was not a virgin, but the sex with her was better than any I had ever experienced to that time and she taught me everything, except anal. Most important, she taught me that I am special and the technique that it is best to go slowly, particularly at first, until things open up. As it turned out, I was as much of a fling for her as she was for me and we soon went our separate ways.

You will also find that as you and your partners gain experience, they will accommodate you far easier and with greater enthusiasm, which leads me to believe it is as much a mental as a physical phenomenon. You will also find that you become better at reading your partners' reactions. I don't know that it ever becomes perfect, but one certainly does become more proficient with practice.

A

jerryg: when i was 16 i had a relationship with an older woman (not that old, but still older). she was 20.
i'd previously had 2 girls before them(virgins), so the sex with her was definitely much better.
she could take my whole cock inside her so easy,while with the other girls, i had to take it really slowly.

I want to have sex with older men, like in their late 40s, early 50s- just if theyve got nice bodies and are well hung

dirtydirty23

Experimental Member
Media
I was 17 and had sex with my neighbor. I usually came over there to visit her when her husband was gone and on this particular day it was really hot and she was wearing little clothes. She bent over one too many times and i couldn't help but get hard and oh did she noticed. She just came to me and said if I would like her to blow me. Of course I said yes, it was my first time. she got on my lap later and riding so hard and it was so good. I will never forget the times i did it with her. Mind blowing sex.

12guage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi, ive had sex around the world, as an army officer, i can tell you, there is nothing better than an older woman when you are a young stud. my first peice of ass was when i was 13 yrs old. i had sex with that woman for two years. she taught me a lot.