Sex with older women?!

realseattlecock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I'm 24 and have been with girls who are mostly my age.

I finally had the experience of an older woman. She was 48 and me being 24 there was big age difference, BUT the sex was great! We did a little bit of role playing where I was looking for her "son" and she seduced me in the process.

It was my first time with and older woman and it was some of the best sex of my life.

Anyone else experience this? Now all I want to fuck is older women!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im into older women but... 48? Unless she has aged very well ( Im talking heather locklear, jennifer tilly caliber of aging) that is past the limit.

Gimme a late 30's - early 40's woman though... and we are money

cock mcgnarly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seeing this woman who is six years older than me and who has aged ohh so nice her body is tighter than most 21 yr olds! Finally one that didn't need any training and it has been some of the best sex ever.....

realseattlecock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm seeing this woman who is six years older than me and who has aged ohh so nice her body is tighter than most 21 yr olds! Finally one that didn't need any training and it has been some of the best sex ever.....

That is how my friend is. She doesn't work and goes to the gym every day.

The first time I came over she made me act like the delivery boy. Once I shoved my big cock in her she squealed in joy and came like 5 times. It was awesome!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a lady 11 years older than me and she gave me the best sex ever. Older women rock, because there's no drama and they know what they want and what to expect. They're not afraid of asking for it, and I think they like being the older/wiser partner. They're also not afraid of being a bit kinky. Give me a mature woman over an airhead any day.

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm definitely into cougars. I haven't really been with a lot though, the oldest girl I've been with in person was three years older then me but I have sexted with a thirty year old before. I should've hooked up with her but she had a boyfriend and I didn't want to get involved in a situation like that even though she wanted me. I'll mess around with younger girls but the only girls that I'm really attracted to and want to date are older girls. I want to be like Joe Gillis in Sunset Boulevard and shack up with an older actress while I get my screenwriting career going, although hopefully my life wouldn't end as tragically as that awesome movie.

D_jyfluyffr

Experimental Member
Media
I'm def into it. My first experience was when I was a freshmen in hs and my mom friend at the time came to visit she was 29 at the time. I was 15 at the time and she was 34. My mom went out and I had just come in from playing basketball. Bbshorts on and no shirt. She stopped Me and said nice buldge. Then it she just grabbed my dick. She sucked it and then we had sex. Now I go visit her from time to time and and we still fuck. I love older women

monel

Sexy Member
Media
...My first experience was when I was a freshmen in hs and my mom friend at the time came to visit she was 29 at the time. I was 15 at the time and she was 34. ...

I typically don't care when people "embelish" their experiences. But c'mon at least keep the story consistent within 3 lines.

Last edited:

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 31 I had sex (for several months) with a very well preserved and beautiful 49 year old woman. She was a sensual lover but not any more skilled or kinky than the other women I've been with.

One thing though, she could only cum when she was pounded really, really hard on her back with her legs on my shoulders. After 5 mins of that kind of pounding my cock would pretty much just go numb and it wasn't very enjoyable.

azdc84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Havent been with anyone much too older than me. Just 3-4 years or so. Im 26, and have always had a thing for older women. One day...

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 21/22 I hooked up with a 48 year old on lavalife. She had a few extra pounds but the sex was amazing.

When I was 23, I hooked up with a woman I think was in her 40s (not sure, never asked). Once again, the sex was amazing.

My ex wife was 6 years older than me. Sex was great, but her "I'm older and know better" attitude really killed our marriage.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think the unofficial cut-off for "older woman" is 7 years or more age difference. Otherwise, she's a woman who happens to be older than you. Depending on when your birthdays are, she may qualify. :wink:

This unofficial rule probably doesn't hold if you're 14 and she's 20, but there are other concerns at that point. :tongue: