Sex with others in the room?

Curiosity999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mentioned before in another thread about this being a fantasy but something I'd never do! However I'm curious if anyone else has. Not in a sense where you're having sex in a public place where several others are watching( that is not sexy). Rather a situation where you have a guest sleeping over and you keep the door open or they are in the same room but asleep. No made up stories please:wink:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this several times, actually at least 8 times if not more. I go to a swingers motel in Denver that has a clothing optional in-door pool with a "play area". I have sex there with women and couples with up to 100 people watching.

Doesn't bother me a bit. I am concentrating on the woman's pleasure, not who is watching me. Doesn't turn me on either but the woman does.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Mexico, my wife and I brought her best friend (nothing sexual, just a fun person to party with). Anyway, my wife and I decided to go back to the room one afternoon to have sex. I announced it to our friend and asked if she wanted to watch to come in the room in about ten minutes.

She showed up and took pictures too

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My ex-wife and I had done so (under the covers) with others in the room when we were staying in a bunkhouse environment. Other than that I've only done it at sex parties and orgies; more like need2bsexy2's situation, which isn't quite what the OP is referring to.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've messed around with my ex girlfriend in the same room with my friend messing with his ex girlfriend. The two girls are cousins. I've done that twice.

And once with a guy as another dude who's apartment it was watched.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have done this multiple times with dorm roomates. we kind of have an agreement that if we are still awake and up we will let the other have the room to get laid, but if one is already in bed when the other has the opportunity to bring a girl back, we just lay still and pretend to be asleep, at least til things are so far along that being awake want cockblock the other one by spooking the girl. And we have had a few times were we actually met girls who were together and friends as well and they seemed to have no problem with all 4 of us in one room (separate beds). I am assuming both girls knew the other was down with going all the way.

Have done it a few times on New Years eve and at parties. It's kind of amazing--a lot of fun.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never with anyone else in the same room, but plenty of times with others up and about in other rooms, hallways etc.

Sometimes the bed squeaks no matter how hard we might try to keep things quieter than we are when we are home alone. I'm sure that we've been heard, but nobody has ever said anything! :tongue:

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
I've mentioned before in another thread about this being a fantasy but something I'd never do! However I'm curious if anyone else has. Not in a sense where you're having sex in a public place where several others are watching( that is not sexy). Rather a situation where you have a guest sleeping over and you keep the door open or they are in the same room but asleep. No made up stories please:wink:

Not a guest, but I was the person sleeping... In college, my roommate and his girlfriend used to have sex once I fell asleep... We shared a studio apartment. He told me, "Once you were snoring, we went to town..."

I always wondered why the floor was covered with powdered drywall dust... The metal frame of his bed gouged a hole in the wall...

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once - years ago - I guess there was an orgy going on, and me and my 19 yo ex were invited (hell I was 22). Well....it was fun, except I was the only top - and in high demand. IN the end it just became awaward as I had NO idea where to keep putting my drink. (Floor / Couch Arm / TV Tray / Counter).

Later in life - yes I've "performed" for folks. I do NOT mind putting on a show. My ex and I used to do so regularly. LOL - "No way you're going to be able to take HIM" ---- was one of my favorites people would comment to my ex. After my ex would be satisfied I'd smirk. "Ok - you're next bucko...."

LOL. Some would get nervous - but not all :rolleyes: Only a few were not able. Lol. The show usually got them in the mood.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have a private back yard where we've had sex a lot. There's one couple we are very friendly with who has also gotten laid out there with us. Very HOT!

tubeamp

Sexy Member
Media
I kind of thought everyone had. I am a bit surprised some people have never done it.

Of course, with any threesome, someone else is in the room - sometimes becoming a spectator for awhile. I've done this a few times.

In university, I lived in as house with a large number of males and females. There were always people walking in by accident (no locks).

My girlfriend at the time really didn't care if she was seen. She had experimented quite a bit sexually. So among the much closer friends (like my former roommate who lived there, his GF, a couple others others) if we were in a room and they needed to get something, they would sometimes make a comment ("I just need to get my book, don't worry about me"), watch a bit, get their book or whatever, then leave.

Usually, full sex in a room with others occurred when I have traveled. we would rent one hotel room with two beds, one couple per bed to save money (or one couple and one single). We never ended up swapping, but both or either couple would fuck on the bed with the other couple going to sleep, asleep, or having sex themselves. Also, if three people traveling with a couple, no need to be shy about sex.

A bunch more experiences, but all along these lines. I was never really shy about it, but I think any qualms people have had just disappear after you have done it once or twice, unless they are super-modest.

wilso

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had sex in a hotel room with a girl i was seeing in college with 3 other people in the room. we thought they were sleeping so we went at it. when we finished we were talking for a few minutes when one of the other girls in the room said, "If you two are finished can you you please shut up the hell up?!":biggrin1:

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OHaha, I remember the good old days. When I went to secondary it did happen a several times, just starting making fun with a girl, but there were more people in the livingroom after a disconight.

Hello: those a just friends who could see my most private parts.

It doesn't bother my at all, I was too busy with my own business ��

Later on when I went to university and was living on the campus, it seems to be a tradition to get laid in the kitchen. In Dutch we would say:" Neuken in de keuken".

Reactions: kkll2783

Philly05

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My ex had a studio apt and we got busy on her bed while her uncle was watching tv about 8 feet away in a recliner. It was more creepy than scintillating but he was a creepy kinda guy who couldnt hold a job and had to move in with his 20 year old niece. So, yeah....

• Wow
Reactions: Buuhan

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had sex with my wife, in the same bed with a mutual female friend once. We all got drunk and the friend encouraged us to make out and let her watch, so we did. Then the clothes started coming off.

Wife kept whispering to stop. I was too turned on by then and ignored her. We ended up fucking (wife and me) and the friend got naked as well. She played with my cock, the wife's tits, her pussy, and her own pussy. I got to finger the friend was all.

Wife was pissed as Hell afterwards. I caught Hell for a couple years.
For me it was fun, just wish I was allowed to fuck them both that night. There always seems to be a reluctant partner in a threesome for me.:redface: