Sex with others in the room?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I eventually lost my virginity - ok, got fucked up the ass for the first time - the guy I was with used to borrow his mates' house. One night we were fucking and he whispered in my ear that the guy that owned the house would like to fuck me. Ok I said, what he like. He;'s over then and has been watching us for the last half an hour. And he was, and boned up, so, enjoying the fucking I said yep, fine by me. So he shot and pulled out and went and sat in the corner and watched and his mate take.
I did once see an ex being gangbanged in a basement room, one guy after the other and guys all eager and hard to fuck him. My first orgy, well that was a lot of guys watching guys doing and being done which was very sexy and liberating as well as not being just one on one, sucking and being fucked while being watched knowing that it could be any one of the guys boned up who would fuck me next.

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've had sex at a few parties where people would come into a bedroom set aside for "privacy", watch for a while then usually leave. I lost my virginity in the downstairs bathroom at a New Years Eve party in 1975, with the bathroom door being pushed open as we finished (she was quite vocal). Three people were watching from the doorway.

College roommate started to date a former girlfriend of mine. Studio apartment, only one room and a bathroom. One night they came home drunk and I overheard her telling him they could go ahead and fuck since I was already asleep, and commenting I'd seen everything anyway so it was okay. About four minutes of getting hornier and hornier I got up to go take care of myself in the bathroom. She saw and started to laugh and playfully cover her face.

He was embarrassed at first but it led to a terrific bisexual threesome relationship which lasted for more than a month.
Tell us about that month

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
About a year or so ago I was spending the night at my boyfriend's place. We thought his roommate was gone for the weekend, so we didn't bother closing the door when we headed to my boyfriend's bedroom. We had finished 69'ing and decided to take some weed gummies to help get back in the mood. They worked and soon we were back at it. Problem was that the weed made our sex more intense ... to the point where we couldn't hear a pack of elephants ... let alone the roommate who returned from a cancelled weekend. Don't know how long he was there, but judging from the pictures he took, he saw almost everything. It was all cool.
Post the pics sounds hot

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I, before we got married. We had sex upstairs in my parents garage. My wife best friend was there with her boyfriend and fucking at the same time. All of us used my car many times. Afterwards we would drive to Jack in the Box and order one drink with 4 straws... and yes, we are still friends to this day.
Did you ever partner swap?

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on a trip earlier this month with my friends where we all stayed at the same hotel. We even had joining rooms. We went out to party and I met this bulky Moroccan guy that I asked to come back to my hotel. My friend had a bit too much to drink and stuff so I had to baby sit a bit to take him back with me since he was in the room next to mine. We had ordered food for him so while waiting for that the Moroccan guy and I started making out. One thing led to another and I was sucking his cock behind the kitchen counter while my friend was on the couch. He even pulled me up and fucked me there until we were interrupted but the food delivery. We got the food for my friend then continued getting fucked in the room with the door being wide open. Sometime during my friend must have left to his room because he wasn’t in the living area after we fucked

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've engaged in this quite a few times with the ex BF. It was never the hot guys or anything, but for some reason I find I can't get hard on my own when there are other people in the room. If I begin having sex with one of the guys or the ex BF, of course I can get hard but otherwise not. It is frustrating to say the least, and I really don't know why it happens unless unconsciously I experience performance anxiety.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not exacty, but in college, no night my roommate brought a girl home while I was sleeping. They started fucking and I woke up but just laid there pretend that I was sleeping. I jerked off watching them fuck and I dont think they knew I was awake jerking off.

Guys jacking off in public restrooms
Myself and a mixed group of friends discussed it at a party on Saturday and there was much laughter and commentary before the inevitable question- will you go back next week?, and more laughter.
The whole thing turned me on at the time and thinking further about what it would be like to fuck in a toilet cubicle and then open the door to allow a likeminded stranger to watch makes me think I'll see next week if they were serious.

Reactions: Nemorex

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my ex wife, best friend and his wife use to go camping in my dad's older, smaller rv. the bed in one end and the fold out were maybe 25 ft apart and at night my wife would go under...the covers and i'd feel her feel me then damn...her wet mouth working it and it as always got so she was loud and then she'd lay on me putting me in and fucking me stupid. trailer rocking big time and a slight muffled chuckle a time or two. next day my friend commented he didn't sleep worth a fuck.
Lol. They should have been fucking too. It would be awesome if you both couples were fucking at the same time.

Reactions: abattist

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was at a party with a girlfriend, was middle of the night and we were under a blanket on one couch and her BFF was across the room on another couch presumably passed out drunk , room was pitch black couldn't see a thing, Gf was drunk high and horny as fuck, at first i kept turning her down cause her friend was there but she kept playing with my cock so i went for it, we started fucking all the while i was listening for any sign her friend might be waking up, i started to hear noises and moving but when ever i'd stop the noise would stop, this went on for a while, i was certain i was hearing like moans and shit but my GF said her friend was just a noisy sleeper when she was drunk, i said fuck it and hammered it out and called it a night.

Shortly after that night my girlfriend told me her BFF hadn't been as passed out as we thought that night, not only did she listened to us fucking, she'd become so turned on she rubbed one out while she was listening which explained the moans i heard.
Awesome. The bff should have joined you two

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My first GF and I did it with my cousin in the room quit a bit. He used to sleep over a lot and sorta lived with me. It was in the dark at night, she would sneak over and he was supposed to be asleep, but I knew he would watch and could see because he told me, but I kept it a secret from my GF since it turned me on. I also sneaked over her place a lot, but she preferred coming to my place.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Four of us for spring break decided to go to LA to go to the beach, party, and go to Universal Studios. The planner friend booked a motel with 2 double beds. None of us cared because it was cheap! One friend had a friend that went to UCLA who took us out. The other friend, L, was who I shared a bed with. One night, we went bar hopping, got drunk, had a great time. The 4 of us get back to the motel, strip down to our underwear and get to bed. The other 2 pass out quickly and are snoring. L and I are whispering, saying how fun it was, reliving the day/night. He’s on his back, and I’m on my side. I don’t like the sheets tucked, but I’m too lazy to get out so I’m trying to kick the sheet out at the end. I ended up using L as a brace and am able to get the sheet untucked. In bringing my arm back, I make a wide arc of my arm and end up brushing his bulge. I say sorry but then say, are you hard? He said yeah. He says he was going to go to the bathroom, but also he’s tired. I joke to not poke that thing at me (although secretly of course I wouldn’t mind at all). He says no promises because he might be hard all night. I say don’t be surprised if my hand accidentally ends up on it because this bed is small. This chat has made me hard and more awake, so I keep playing this game with him. He says what would I do then? I say wouldn’t you like to know. His tone then changes, and his whispering is even lower when he says yeah I do. I freeze because I thought he was just joking flirting, messing with me, giving me blue balls. But the other guys….he says they passed out the second their heads hit the pillows. I’ve wanted to feel his chest so my hand starts there, but then I quickly move down his flat stomach and onto his bulge. I put my hand then underneath the band and grab onto his dick. Even though some outside light is slightly filtering through the edges of the curtain, it’s still a bit dark, and at this point, this is all under a sheet. I keep on stroking his dick. My own dick is untouched and leaking crazy. He only says a few things: yes…slower….and uhhhh. He must be getting closer, and whether he wants to shoot his load in his briefs (which would be hot) or something else just gets me hornier. He finally says to pull off the sheet so it doesn’t make a mess. My left arm is trapped since I’m on my side so I release his dick and quickly pull the sheet down. I pull the front of his briefs slightly down, grab hold of his dick again and stroke it faster until he lets out a little moan. I can see, feel, and smell him cumming. As his breathino slows, I go on my back, push the sheet down with my left hand while I bring my right hand to my mouth to lick his cum that was on my fingers and then immediately start stroking my dick. I didn’t need long nor did I want to prolong it anyway. So very quickly, I was cumming too. Afterward, I get up, see the other guys still asleep and get a couple hand towels and toss one to him. We clean up and I whisper thanks man. He says he needed that, and I said apparently me too. I quickly fall asleep.

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did this hundreds of times in college. There were two girls in particular who did that a lot - one who I fucked in her dorm room every night for like 3 months with 5 other girls usually in it, and one who I fucked for about 3 years with my various roommates in the room sleeping (or trying to). Also a handful of other times I fucked girls when there were other people in the same area but separated by a door so they couldn't see anything, but I don't think that really counts.

Usually we were discreet and people couldn't see anything or hear much. Sometimes, we got turned on enough that we didn't care, and whoever wanted a show could have gotten one easily. Since this is LPSG, I'll tell the brief story of one of those times.

I remember my junior year roommate brought back a girl one night, which was very rare for him, and I was with the 3-year girl I mentioned. We genuinely thought that they were asleep, and we went for it. We were pretty quiet, but I remember at one point while she was giving me head I heard the other girl whispering something. The word "huge" was definitely one of the words, so I've always assumed she saw my dick and said something. After we finished, the random girl got up and left, and we were a bit embarrassed in post-nut clarity, but nothing was ever said and she came back a couple times so I guess it wasn't a problem.:joy:

brojob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done this several times and had it happen in front of me several times. All kinds of different situations. Living in the dorms staying in a hotel with several friends, etc. Have had people dick next to me while I was "asleep."

Idk I'd say it's happened a couple dozen times, lol don't know how I keep getting myself into those kind of situations.

Reactions: Terevi