Sex with others in the room?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes — in two situations.
In an mmf threesome, my gf always gets off watching me and my buddy make out. And it's a real turn for us to know she's turned on while watching us fuck.
It's also bound to happen in a real sex party. I've done it in both gay situations and bi ones. I find it really exciting to be on display. But if it's not your thing, no problem — just don't do it

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had never done it until somewhat recently and really enjoyed it.

I was invited to a swinger party by a former FWB and her new bf. It was a night of dancing followed by an “after-party” where all the group fun was supposed to go down. I didn’t know if I wanted to participate in the group and mostly wanted to find someone I could fuck one on one. During the night I did find someone and she suggested we go to the after party just to take a peek and then head to my place. So we went and at first it was pretty tame I just saw some naked people but then she led me by the hand to a connecting room where all the fucking was going down. There were maybe 5-6 couples fucking in a hotel room with two beds and they were all pretty good looking and in shape. Before I know it the woman who led me in is pulling my pants down and we’re fucking on a lounge chair near the balcony. Going into the night I didn’t think I’d be into it but it was hot and definitely something I’d do again.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes - on a few occasions. The question brings to mind a specific time when a few of us met up with a MILF type while ashore in Porto Veccio.

Three of us had borrowed a boat to sail over from a nearby island and we were greeted by a lady who saw us docking at the port. More likely, she heard us as we were yelling to each other in English to get the boat tied up to the pier. As we came ashore she asked if we were Americans. Duh.

But she spoke English well and we had no French, so we were glad when she offered to show us around starting with coffee at a local shop. We shared morning cafe au lait while she talked about what it was like to live in Corsica and then began to describe her home which was a place nearby, walking distance in fact, just up in the hills, and where she was having some trouble with the engine that pumped water from her well.... Being good sailors we offered to help, and ended up doing some minor repairs on a gasoline engine that ran the pump, helping with some yard work, rerouting a water supply line and in return, being offered dinner.

This woman was outgoing, quite warm and friendly, and her home was very simple. Basically one large room and an adjoining bath. The room containing a kitchen area, a nice fireplace with a huge hearth, room for some comfortable furniture, and and one large bed. No electricity, but there was the fire and kerosene and Coleman style lanterns. There was some wine, and as it was getting dark, she offered that we could spend the night and sail back in the morning if we wanted. In the flickering light of the fire the we were all telling stories and the three of us were wondering exactly what sleeping arrangements might be on the offer. We learned that she had only two sleeping bags available for guests. One of us, it appeared, would have to bunk with her. At this point who sleeps where was the only thought going through three salty male minds.

Our hostess evidently had given the bed partner questions some consideration as well, and had also realized that since I was the guy who had arranged the sailing trip, I was the most likely to come back another day. On the other hand, the guy who had actually fixed the gasoline engine was leaving the area soon, and so was likely a one time visitor. He was the lucky dog she chose to share the bed. That left me and the third of us lying in sleeping bags in the now very dark room lit only by the glow of the dying fire. And from our places by the hearth we heard, but really could not see, our hostess and our buddy taking advantage of each other with all the vigor that might be expected. I don't know about the other guy, but I felt severely left out, and found myself rock hard and jacking off in the sleeping bag, catching the cum in a handkerchief. No telling who was going to be using that sleeping bag next, I figured, or who had been before me. Mostly I was trying to be reasonably quiet, though I doubt sounds from us would have slowed either of the two in the bed. Next morning, after an early breakfast we three returned to the boat with one of us totally smiling but he provided little detail about his experience with our hostess; for my part I was working out how to get back for another visit.

Which I did. A couple of weeks later, and this time arriving without friends I returned to the port. My hostess again asked for some assistance, still with her primitive plumbing arrangements, and prepared a nice dinner of fresh local fish and vegetables. And, as I had hoped, extended an invitation for the night which I readily accepted. This time, though, I discovered first hand, what the lucky dude on the previous trip had not really described, and that was a hungry cougar in the pitch dark bed. She encouraged both condoms and a highly exciting variety of positions leaving us both satisfied and soundly asleep through the remainder of the night. After from a quick session before breakfast I headed back to work - all smiles. We did see each other once more, but that becomes a different story.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes a few times:
My wife and I got married in 2007 and for the prior 5 years we had gone to Colorado for a big Jeeping party. We got hitched in June, Jeeping started in late July.
My Father-In-Law now deceased was a Doctor of Metals, Doctor Egghead, what the fuck do I know I am just a weather guesser.
He had seen our gold mine pictures and stuff from our prior trips and he wanted to go. We agreed. We dropped him off with a mine geologist, they talked for 2 hours, we did adult stuff in the mine on our self guided tour.
We booked several 2 room suites so we could have time for sex, they turned out to be a big bed room and a bathroom 2 rooms.
My wife was use to having sex every night we were together, I worked 3rd shift and she 2nd so on our weekends we fucked, been doing that for years. On vacation we were together so she reached over felt my nude form and I was on top.
Well her dad was in the bed next to us. One night I spent time wrenching on the Jeep and got done late so I just slipped into bed only to have the alarm go off just as I got to sleep. The night after we made up for lost time, I know he heard us, I went in too deep too soon and she yelped several times.
Interesting mornings at breakfast after pounding his daughter just 8 feet away a few hours earlier.
He challenged us once when we got out of bed because we both had to pee. I told him we both had cum on us but we kept it off the sheets, I got carried away and we really needed to pee. I am not sure he knew what cum is so he just dropped it or I was so blunt it scared him.
My wife always went to bed is sweats me buckass naked. I was a newly wed. We now have sex before a different audience, I don’t stop when our daughter comes in. Kids at school explained sex, she knows I am pierced and my ass is bright white. I told her to just think of it as the moon. Yes we do keep our door closed during sex our lock is weak. Okay, it is just a click the doorknob does to make us feel good.
Who else takes their In-Laws on their honeymoon? A confident exhibitionist.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my buddy and I first started becoming good friends we where chillin one night and we invited two hos over. Ended up smashing in the same room and then switched half way through. Now we are super close, he's like my brother, and we do it all the time. Sometimes just one girl though.

Strokingwood4u

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Camping years ago with another couple and the girls kept talking about swapping..we were fucking..they were fucking..and the girls kept talking about a swap so I jumped on buddies chick and after about 5 minutes I notices my chick and buddy were not getting it on but just watching..I kept fucking her any way..next day my girl told me she was only kidding..oh well..

doggy_styl3

Experimental Member
Media
West Chester (Pennsylvania, United States)
at one point i was in a long distance relationship, and unfortunately she couldnt travel alone without her sister, so we've messed around infront of her sister (without her knowing) a few times.
fingered her once in the car while i was driving. sister was asleep in the backseat
oral and anal in the bed next to her, she was asleep
fingered my gf once in bed while everyone was asleep, sharing a hotel room with 3 other guys

it was fun. i dont mind it, i dont even mind people watching

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Had awesome sex with wife while college bud was in bed beside us snoring after a wedding because he forgot to book a room and we took him in
Fucked gals side by side with a construction buddy of mine at Best Western in Kalespell, MT, dueling bango'es - it was like Talledega without the swap

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had it happen quite a few times. The first time was when my best friend went with my boyfriend and me to gay pride in Chicago. We were sharing a hotel room, and after the parade, we returned to the hotel room to take a nap. I woke up with the boyfriend undoing my shorts and pulling my dick out. He was sucking it for a few minutes before I realized where I was. I looked over and my best friend was asleep with his face turned towards us. The boyfriend pulled my shorts off completely and started fucking me. After we both got off, the boyfriend went to the bathroom to clean up. I put my shorts back on. I looked over and my best friend was awake. He asked if we had just woke up, and I said sure. I asked him later on what he saw, but he swears he didn't see anything.

My 3rd boyfriend loved to invited guys over to fuck me. He would be in the closet with the door slightly open and he would watch while the other guy and me would have sex. The other guy he invited over never knew that the bf was watching.

The 3rd boyfriend and I also hosted 2 orgies in the basement of our house. The basement was one big room on one side of the staircase with the laundry room and spare bedroom on the other side. We had a huge sectional and a box springs/matress set up in the main room. The spare bedroom had another box springs/mattress and a sling. We had 12 to 15 different guys show up. For the most part, these guys were friends of my boyfriend and/or me. They came from all over, but only a few were from the town we lived in. As far as I know, none of the guys who showed up knew anybody there (except for the bf or me).

Neither orgy became one huge sex fest, but the action ended up being 3 or 4 small groups of 2 or 3 guys getting together to suck and fuck. The other guys would sit and watch while it was happening. Some might join in, or they might take over when somebody stopped playing and wanted to watch the others. The sling seemed to be a little more aggressive, while the beds were laid back. Overall, most nights were very relaxed and everybody seemed to be getting along very well.

The first orgy, we had invited a guy that my boyfriend and I had played with a few times. When we invited him, he asked if he could bring a fuck buddy of his. We said the more the merrier. Our 3some partner had to cancel at the last minute, but his fuck buddy showed up. When the action started getting hot and heavy in the sling room, him and I hooked up on the bed in the main room. I was laying on the bed and he was on top of me as we made out. Somebody got down between our legs and was sucking my dick and rimming his ass. The fuckbuddy started moaning when that happened. They must have put a finger(s) in his ass, because his head jerked back and he moaned very loudly. I looked up and all the guys in the room were watching us. That is when I noticed it was my boyfriend that was down between our legs. He got my dick really wet and pushed the head of my dick into his hole. This made the guy moan ever more loudly. As he sank down on my dick, I could feel my boyfriend's mouth all over my dick and his ass. The boyfriend loved to rim and this was heaven to him. The other guys continued watching but they also started playing with each other. 4 of them moved over to the sectional and 2 of the guys started fucking the other 2. Two other guys were making out in the corner while another guy got down in front of them and started sucking them both off. The rest of the guys all went back into the sling room. I could hear the chains holding the sling begin to rattle as somebody was getting fucked. It was really incredible to have a crowd standing around and watching as I fucked the other guy.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I was on a camping trip where, besides the individual cabins, there was a lodge with nicer rooms. A guy takes me back to his room in he lodge around mid-day. There are two seemingly empty bunk beds in the room. We get in the lower bunk of one of them, and pretty soon are fucking hard, me on top, and giving the bed a good shake. Suddenly, something smacks me on the back. I look up and discover there was a guy sleeping in the upper bunk, that I hadn't noticed before. He's hanging over the edge, looking pissed about being awakened- "STOP FUCKING, DAMMIT!"

Reactions: cadmanken