Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the term for this activity? Do people call it "Same-room sex"? Is there another term for it? I'm talking about sex strictly with your own partner, no touching the others, but blatantly doing it in front of each other.
While it could be considered "same room sex" since everyone can be seen by everyone else having sex with their own partners, it more falls under the umbrella term of "soft swinging", which can include limiting sex to one's own partner in front of others, even though that label usually means some sort of exchange of partners which can include any activity short of PIV or genital penetration. In that case, the term "soft swap" can also be used to distinguish the two. I think the activity you describe where the only goal is to watch the other couple (and be watched), but in no way interact, would be more akin to an exhibitionist/voyeur activity.

This is actually how we started out in the swinging lifestyle and we built up our comfort level incrementally with each new couple or two. With the very first couple we were with our activity was similar to what a lot of others have described here and was limited to having sex while they watched and vice versa with the addition of only the women directly interacting while the guys watched. The second time with them was pretty much the same, although the other woman did briefly play with my dick a little and stated how her husband wanted to see something that size fuck her, but my wife was not ready to let me leap that far ahead and likely one of the reasons we never got together a third time with them after that since they, being an experienced full swap couple wanted more and wouldn't be happy with limiting it to just exhibitionist/voyeur or even soft-swap for long. But we will still always remember them and be grateful for the patience they did show and that they were willing to "downgrade" for us in order to pop our swinger cherry and wish we had kept in touch after we eventually became full swap as I really did want to experience the other woman's pussy and still to this day imagine what I missed out on :(.

Since that time, we have had sex while others were in the room many times, although after that first couple there was almost always some sort of sexual interaction with the other couple (or couples); soft swap at first until we advanced to full or "hard" swap in later encounters. Eventually in our later years in the lifestyle, right up until we stopped, we actually preferred "separate room" sex with others as it allowed us to be better focused on the other partner and thus better enjoyment, rather than feeling we were more putting on a show for each other in same-room sex. In fact, with our one regular couple who we were borderline poly with, we were almost never in the same room together, with the exception of when they invited other couples to our get-togethers or the one time we used the "orgy room" at a club.

So, having started out limiting it to sex with each other while watching and being watched, it can be a fun and sexy experience and some couples can be satisfied leaving it at that, but also eventually, like us, they might definitely want or expect more.

Of course, all that I described took place withing the realm of purposefully seeking others out who were into it (in other words, other swingers). We have never had sex with others in the room where it wasn't planned and with people we already knew non-sexually or "vanilla" friends. We have never had regular friends who if they stayed over or if we would have found ourselves all sleeping in the same room for whatever reason, we'd be comfortable doing this with. That would be just too weird and unlikely.

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First year at univeristy staying in halls of residence, we had been out for a few drinks , came back with my girlfriend , she was as horny as hell, took her into my room , we were fucking like rabbits my bed banging against the thin bedroom wall . GF was always vocal as she orgasm . As i was fucking her , she whispers into my ear that my gay flat mate told her she was a very lucky bitch having sex with me . Really turned both of us on that he was lying listening to us fucking. .

ayushiest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course, When I participated in a group bottoming session, I watched a few men get mounted and actively participated in a few sessions as a bottom.

Reactions: diver6

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No I’m gay. I just really got off on watching a straight guy being worshipped.
When my ex and I used to mess around with other couples, one of the supposed “bi” husbands (he was so gay and it was so obvious) loved to talk to his wife about sucking my “huge cock” and actually once had her describe how different it felt between when I was in her and he was while the fucked (“very full” was her response). It was really hot but also very obvious that this guy really liked my monster schlong . My gf and I joked that he wouldn’t at all have been bummed if the four of us were supposed to hook up and only he and I showed up to the hotel lol

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When my ex and I used to mess around with other couples, one of the supposed “bi” husbands (he was so gay and it was so obvious) loved to talk to his wife about sucking my “huge cock” and actually once had her describe how different it felt between when I was in her and he was while the fucked (“very full” was her response). It was really hot but also very obvious that this guy really liked my monster schlong . My gf and I joked that he wouldn’t at all have been bummed if the four of us were supposed to hook up and only he and I showed up to the hotel lol

Reminds me of the time I agreed to meet up with a married "bi" guy who happened to be passing through on business travel (I live near a major airport). I told him I'd be working in back by the garage when he got to my place. He shows up, walks around back, and apparently thinks he going to do something dominant the the gay guy. He says something ridiculous, like "Now I'll show you want a real man's Texas Tube Steak looks like." While he's still fumbling with his stuck belt buckle, I pop open my button fly. His eyes open wide, and he just drops to his knees. I never did see the Texas Tube Steak...He left a few minutes later with a wet patch in his pants. I so wish his wife had been there...but I did have another married guy who visited to suck my cock fairly often, and on occasion his wife did watch. By the way, they had about 6 kids together, so that one definitely was actually bi.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could have already posted this in this thread but ill say it anyway.
We went abroad to get married with some friends and family. New wife and i got frisky in the pool against the pool wall, under water. Friends were sitting on the side of the pool chatting to us while I slid in and out of her, slowly. They didnt know.

The slow fucking, was just making me hornier and more frustrated so we separated. I eventually went down to a semi, jumped out of the pool, grabbed my towel and went to the villa. My wife joined me and we got down to it, fast and hard.

A friend came to the door. We told him to go away. Surprised he didnt come in to be honest as there was no lock. But he got the idea and we could hear him shouting to our friends around the pool that Irishwank and Mrs Irishwank were fucking.

My parents were poolside *facepalm*. Neither of us really cared, too caught in the moment. It might have been out first married fuck now that I think about it.

But anyway, iv never seen anyone else fuck, just been seen, unbeknownst to my friends.

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've had it happen quite a few times. The first time was when my best friend went with my boyfriend and me to gay pride in Chicago. We were sharing a hotel room, and after the parade, we returned to the hotel room to take a nap. I woke up with the boyfriend undoing my shorts and pulling my dick out. He was sucking it for a few minutes before I realized where I was. I looked over and my best friend was asleep with his face turned towards us. The boyfriend pulled my shorts off completely and started fucking me. After we both got off, the boyfriend went to the bathroom to clean up. I put my shorts back on. I looked over and my best friend was awake. He asked if we had just woke up, and I said sure. I asked him later on what he saw, but he swears he didn't see anything.

My 3rd boyfriend loved to invited guys over to fuck me. He would be in the closet with the door slightly open and he would watch while the other guy and me would have sex. The other guy he invited over never knew that the bf was watching.

The 3rd boyfriend and I also hosted 2 orgies in the basement of our house. The basement was one big room on one side of the staircase with the laundry room and spare bedroom on the other side. We had a huge sectional and a box springs/matress set up in the main room. The spare bedroom had another box springs/mattress and a sling. We had 12 to 15 different guys show up. For the most part, these guys were friends of my boyfriend and/or me. They came from all over, but only a few were from the town we lived in. As far as I know, none of the guys who showed up knew anybody there (except for the bf or me).

Neither orgy became one huge sex fest, but the action ended up being 3 or 4 small groups of 2 or 3 guys getting together to suck and fuck. The other guys would sit and watch while it was happening. Some might join in, or they might take over when somebody stopped playing and wanted to watch the others. The sling seemed to be a little more aggressive, while the beds were laid back. Overall, most nights were very relaxed and everybody seemed to be getting along very well.

The first orgy, we had invited a guy that my boyfriend and I had played with a few times. When we invited him, he asked if he could bring a fuck buddy of his. We said the more the merrier. Our 3some partner had to cancel at the last minute, but his fuck buddy showed up. When the action started getting hot and heavy in the sling room, him and I hooked up on the bed in the main room. I was laying on the bed and he was on top of me as we made out. Somebody got down between our legs and was sucking my dick and rimming his ass. The fuckbuddy started moaning when that happened. They must have put a finger(s) in his ass, because his head jerked back and he moaned very loudly. I looked up and all the guys in the room were watching us. That is when I noticed it was my boyfriend that was down between our legs. He got my dick really wet and pushed the head of my dick into his hole. This made the guy moan ever more loudly. As he sank down on my dick, I could feel my boyfriend's mouth all over my dick and his ass. The boyfriend loved to rim and this was heaven to him. The other guys continued watching but they also started playing with each other. 4 of them moved over to the sectional and 2 of the guys started fucking the other 2. Two other guys were making out in the corner while another guy got down in front of them and started sucking them both off. The rest of the guys all went back into the sling room. I could hear the chains holding the sling begin to rattle as somebody was getting fucked. It was really incredible to have a crowd standing around and watching as I fucked the other guy.
Hot as F

Reactions: cedarizzo

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 18 and before I came out I had sex with my girlfriend at the time in the same room as my cousins. We'd had a ridiculous amount of alcohol and it was enough to confirm I was gay.
Tell us the rest

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In college (where else?). I was having sex with a chick while my roomie was doing the deed with her friend. And yes, he and I looked at each other a couple of times (with big ass grins). Why wouldn’t we?
High fives

Reactions: Nemorex

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was staying over with a college girl FWB. On that particular visit a friend of hers was hanging out with us all night and wouldn't leave, eventually she said she was really tired and seemed to fall asleep on the floor. Me and FWB got started, and a few minutes into things the friend "woke up" to watch. FWB had been telling tales and the friend wanted to see it. I talked her into getting naked too, just to keep things fair. It wound up as sort of a threesome, not actual sex as we couldn't agree on whether to use the same condom with 2 girls, but plenty of fun with other stuff. Looking back on it I actually find myself more excited by the parts when she was watching us. A few years later the same FWB directed another of her friends to me.
Like to hear that story so post it ok

Reactions: Nemorex

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah all four of us saw just about everything. My GF and I were naked by the time they were waking up and getting into it. Thankfully they took all their clothes off too. Come to think of it, they might have only been in their underwear when they woke and started messing around, too.

The lights were off in the room but her dorm room window was near to a street lamp outside the dorm so the room was bright unless you shut the shades tight and at that time it was partially open so the light shined in enough to see things.

It's funny, we were all athletes in college, I was a swimmer, he was a football player, and my GF's roomie was a cross country runner and was fit. My GF didn't play college sports but was very athletic, ran all the time. I just remember at that time being kind of proud and cocky? And I think everyone else in the room generally, was too. And that night it kind of felt like all of us were just not feeling modest. But my GF and I had never done anything like that before, but there we were, each of us fucking. I just remember wanting to look for what felt like forever and finally working up the nerve to turn my head. I waited until my GF turned her head first, she was riding me cowgirl and had her hand on my chest and I had mine on her butt, and then I turned mine. But I found myself peeking more and more as we went on.

The alcohol made things fuzzy, but we were under the sheets during our foreplay but after my GF straddled me in cowgirl our sheets fell off for us. When I first turned to look, I remember the roomie's BF coming up from down lower in the sheets, I assume he was probably giving her tongue, but maybe 30 seconds later when I looked again their sheets had fallen off too, they were in a missionary. I remember him moving his face across her breasts and kissing them and could see his butt and legs on top of hers. He was a super slow thruster at first but sped up. I just remember being turned on by watching him rub his face across her breasts and she would throw her neck back pretty far and shut her eyes and tried to quietly moan as softly as she could, but she got louder as they climaxed. One of the things I remembered the most though was watching their legs entangle with each other. I had never seen that live before. And his butt would tighten as he thrusted on top of her and as he started speeding up. Those two sets of legs are what I remember the most.

I know they were peeking at us too, but I don't know what they were looking at specifically. The girls looked to each other a couple of times and chuckled, and I did the same with the guy. Was weirdly liberating to know that it was alright that we were all okay with it.

And we came first but they weren't far behind. I wasn't looking then and we were still doing some finishing thrusts when they climaxed (the roomie was always loud when she climaxed, we heard plenty of that when she had the room to herself and it was no different that night). Anyway, was a lot of fun. We never talked about it after that night, though. And we never did it again.

I fantasize about doing it again some time, but it's a pretty fantastic fantasy in my mind.
Hott stuff. Loved showing and watching my buddy in sim deal hotel one night