Sex With Room Service Waiters

milkluver

1st Like
Media
I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE HOTEL BUISNESS 4 YEARS AND LET ME TELL MOST GUESTS R NOTHING BUT WHORES I HAVE HAD SO MUCH SEX W GUYS AND GIRLS , AND MADE SO MUCH MONEY ON IT I NOW OWN A BEAUTIFUL MERCEDES 4 IT ,, ITS ALL ABOUT GIVING SOME 1 PLEASURE BEYOND THEIR OWN IMAGINATON AND LEAVING W A BIT OF MONEY AND MAKING SURE THEY R SATISFIED WHEATHER U R OR NOT ,,ITS ALL ABOUT THE CREAM ,, CREAM /CASH RULES EVRYTHING AROUND ME , WOW IT WASNT ALL GOOD BUT THE MONEY SURE DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE ... DO IT IF U HAVE THE CHANCE MAKE THESE HORNY SKANKS HAPPY , IN THR END U WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On another note, how about sex with repair or delivery guys at your house? I was just about to hit on my furnace repairman once, from whom I was getting good vibes, when my dad showed up unexpectedly. Had a good fuck session with a dry cleaner delivery guy once too. I'd heard from a friend that this guy was gay and liked to have fun, so I set it up such that I was his last delivery of the day. I invited him in for a beer and we sat on the couch and chatted for a bit. Can't remember exactly how it happened, but next thing I knew we were naked on my bed, and I was on my back taking his 8" pole in my ass. Still waiting for something similar to happen again.

Reactions: trucker10uc