Sex With Small Penis

gulliver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, I've been dating this guy for a few months now. He's good looking, a nice guy and a very skilled lover. But, his cock is on the small size of average -- at best. Maybe 5 inches. He is so easy to deep throat. No challenge at all. I think I am losing interest in him mainly because of his lack of size. I guess I'm just a top who likes a bottom with a big cock.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend has a small penis (5") and I can definitely understand the losing interest part. I'm not losing interest in him per se but I've definitely lost interest in certain activities. I'm rather versatile but I don't get anything out of bottoming for him. He doesn't really hit my prostate that well and it isn't the fantastic experience I know it should be. Plus his size puts limitations on the positions that we can use because he just doesn't have the size to do much thrusting.

BarelyMoreThan6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a tough one since I've been in the same situation with bottom guys that were above average but thought their only redeeming quality was their dick. Lost interest in them.

I think you're fortunate that he's good looking, nice and a skilled lover. Maybe you can drop hint that you're getting "bored" and he might surprise you.

For whatever reason I've always been turned on by smaller than average guys. Give them a chance and they'll make up for their "shortcomings".

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the OP:

Over the last few years, I've topped several regular bottoms with small meat, and I've grown to really appreciate them. If they like my dick, it seems they appreciate that someone they like appreciates THEIR meat, ie, pays attention to it (eg, tying up their entire package, giving compliments, getting the balls AND dick into my mouth, so I own the entire package, amking sure they cum - after I get off, of course :wink:). I compare my size to theirs, but with no demeaning.
Of course it all depends on the man - if you like him, chances are you will learn to like his dick whatever the size. If his size is an insurmountable obstacle, there's probably also some other issue in the way.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me, having a good look is more important than dick size. I'm looking for a good looking straight guy with nice attitude.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I started to read the postings, I at 5" was getting
reassured that was disadvantaged. Newly out of a life
long relationship, I've experienced more than enough
guys that cannot see beyond the lenght of their penis
or mine, now I believe there are men that responded
just above.

realseattlecock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a pretty superficial thing to lose interest in some one because of their penis size.

I have never lost interest in a woman because her breast were too small or her ass was too flat or her pussy was too loose.

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a girlfriend that lost interest in me due to my size, 5.75. We had a great thing going until she went to see a friend of hers at college. When she returned she came by and we fucked, she started making remarks about how I was barely getting in her in a spooning position she always seemed to like. The sex suddenly became very one sided and I was doing her from behind on my knees. I was about to come and she wasn't even breathing hard. I come and after she starts telling me she fucked a guy when she was down there visiting and her friend was fucking another guy and both of their dicks were way bigger than mine. I was 22 and devastated. She goes on to tell me they were drinking and they swapped up and she got fucked by both of them several times over the two days. she walked out and I didn't hear from her for almost two years. Thought we had been having really good sex for over a year. two years later she's trying to get back with me. She had been married and divorced in that time. I ask her if she remembers what she told me when she dumped me. She said she was lying, just said it so I wouldn't pursue her. I was engaged and didn't go back. Wonder if it was true or just a lie. Sure killed my confidence for sometime.