Sex With Someone that Resembles A Celebrity?

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever been with someone that had a striking resemblence to a celebrity? Of course, a look-alike celeb bedroom partner can add all sorts of sizzle to sex whether it's one time or on-going. Years ago, I actually lost my virginity to a dude that looked identical to country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. It was a one-time thing (unfortunately) but it was back in the mid-90's when Billy had his super-hunky studly look yet. The guy was named "Brad" and he had the long hair, short cropped beard, killer-bod and tight jeans with a bulge that did not quit!! And I was frickin' PROUD to give up my cherry to this dude. (Obviously, as I'm talking about it all these years later yet.) A couple other celeb look-alikes I've been fucked by include a guy that was a clone to football player Jim McMahon! I met him over a phone chat line and he told me of his resemblence before hooking up...and I was blown-away at how accurate that was! Of course, I couldn't resist letting him have as much ass as he wanted! lol!!

Also, if anyone knows the newscaster, Paul Magers...he used to be in Minneapolis, but is now on CBS in Los Angeles....Well, I 'dated' a guy about 3 times who could've been his younger brother. (he wasnt'). But, I melted at the sight of his handsome face & bod and made myself available to him a couple of times until he had his fill and, of course, I nevre heard from him again! We both got what we wanted though... lol!