Sex With The Ex?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.

So just now my ex rang me. I put the phone down on her (cancelled the call on my 'cell phone') she rang again straight after. I picked it up to see what she wanted. Just to talk or some shit...so I basically said I want sex. She said we should sort something out. It is sorted.Now that all might seem good and well but, my ex is a pathological liar (to me and most other people) but of course not to herself. For instance, on the phone she said she hadn't had sex with anyone since me. When a few months ago (when we were psuedo-talking) she told me her boyfriend's mum had caught them having sex...She however, swore blind she hadn't 'really' had anyone since me.

Couple that with the fact my ex isn't very attractive, slightly 'chubby' and that if/when we do have sex she'd be coming round to my flat and inevitably be seen by my co habitants...But to her credit, the girl cums every minute, non-stop (with me at least ;)) and I know I could fuck her six ways from Sunday.

Tomorrow I also have a movie date with my other ex, who I recently split up with (the other ex mentioned above is from last year). I'm hoping that will end in sex too because I really care about her and enjoy the sex with her, although it isn't fast and furious it is passionate and in a way, spiritual. I enjoy every moment of that.

In summary: I could have sex with both ex's. Or just the ex who would be a fuck for the sake of it. Or only with my beautiful ex, with whom it would be magical.

Another factor is I have 12 Magnum XL's already and another 36 en route (a throwback from the last relationship, we ordered them days before the breakup). So I want to get them used.

Is it wise to have sex with any ex at all? Maybe just the less insane, more beautiful, not as sexual one?

Or should I find a new girl...Thanks. I want your opinions. My penis and human nature are telling me to fuck my crazy ex but I don't know if I should. I also want my other ex but I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship we have now since that's all there is at the moment. Thanks.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disclaimer: I don't have any personal experience with this.

First the easy one (easy problem to solve I mean), The sane, honest, friendly ex. Don't you dare fuck her. It would be cruel. More likely than not, She'll get emotionally reattached and it will ruin the friendship.

Now the lying psycho freak-in-the-sack. Don't you dare fuck her. She's likely to be scheming against you. Anyone who calls back after you hang-up on her "just to talk or some shit" has got to be planning something.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it's a choice between fucking your exes and finding a new girl, FIND A NEW GIRL! There are reasons why they're "exes." There will likely be consequences AFTER the sex with them.

On the other hand, life is short. Why not fuck anything that moves?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had sex with exes before. Usually if a girl is willing to have sex with you after you've broken up, that means they're still attached. If you've broken up with them and want to avoid the headache of them crying about it afterward or begging for you to take them back, I'd say it's best to avoid that whole scenario. If you're the kind of guy who doesn't give a shit about how many hearts you've broken along the way toward getting your rocks off... and don't mind being cold and cruel when you find out that these girls do actually expect something beyond "just sex" (regardless of what they might say beforehand)... then go for it I guess. On the other hand, exes who you've been broken up with for a while (at least a few months maybe longer), when both of you have had a chance to realistically move on, they can sometimes be a good reliable source for no-strings sexual release. I guess it really depends on the situation. Sounds like both of these girls might still be into you, though, so... expect complications.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
If it's a choice between fucking your exes and finding a new girl, FIND A NEW GIRL! There are reasons why they're "exes." There will likely be consequences AFTER the sex with them.

On the other hand, life is short. Why not fuck anything that moves?
THIS PREDICAMENT OF YOURS REMINDS ME OF AN OLD GAME SHOW ON TV WITH HOST MONTE HALL. IF YOU REMEMBER THIS SHOW THE CONTESTANTS WERE GIVE A CHOICE TO MAKE BETWEEN THREE CURTAINS ON STAGE -OR- ACCEPT AN OFFER OF CASH INSTEAD OF ONE OF THE PRIZE CURTAINS. THE CONTESTANTS WHO PLAYED THE GAME WERE ALWAYS AWARE THAT ONE OF THE CURTAIN CHOICES OFTEN CONTAINED A "BOOBY PRIZE" BEHIND IT WHILE THE OTHER TWO LIKELY HAD NICE PRIZES. THE CASH OFFER WAS ALWAYS THOUGHT OF A SAFE ALTERNATIVE.

RARELY DID ANY OF THE CONTESTANTS TAKE THE MONEY. MANY WERE BURNED WITH GOOFY PRIZES. IN YOUR CASE YOU HAVE CURTAIN NO. 1 WHICH IS THE BIZARRO, FINATIC EX-LADY. BEHIND CURTAIN NO. 2 THERE IS A MORE DESIRABLE EX-LADY. AND OF COURSE THERE IS CURTAIN NO. 3 WHICH OFFERS A NEW UNKNOWN LADY THAT COULD BE A CHANCE IN A LIFETIME. OR YOU COULD TAKE THE OUT AND TAKE SOME CASH OFFERED. IF IT WERE ME... I MIGHT BE GREEDY AND ASK FOR THEM TO "SHOW ME THE MONEY"....BUT IN YOUR CASE I WOULD OPT FOR CURTAIN NO. 3.....WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK....????

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Ugh. I've done this and always regretted it. It feels great while you're doing it, you know you're gonna have a good time but realize what you've done once you've shot your load and they walk out the door. How 'bout finding someone new to use those Magnum XL's on?

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my lieing ex came back to my apartment, rubbing up against me, it was apparent what she wanted. She was a size queen and had not found anybody to measure up to me as she fucked her way across campus. I threw her out. Had already been down that road and as was said before, there is a reason she was an ex. Don't go back down roads already travelled. Start fresh and find a new person.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I have run into ex lovers it generally always leads to a sexual encounter (I have lived in so many countries that this very act of bumping into them is amazing in itself). I actually find it thrilling being with the person again. I like to see how their body has changed and their new tricks. It's just so easy to do.......it seems to make sense to me to do it.

However, in the morning it's amazing how quickly you remember why you broke up. I would not do this if the break-up had occured recently unless I still had very strong feelings for the guy......

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened too many x's for me to remember willingly. I've always either stumbled on one of them in the mall, or they plain up & phone me like Sam. Or even IM's me in the middle of online.

At first, the sex is decent. Oh, sure shit, the sex is good enough to make us both sweat profusely and make guttural noises that make the neighbors think we're killing a rat the size of a rottweiller, but then theres' the aftermath.

Reflection on the past starts, then we start judging each other again, then the bickering, then if we're at my studio apt, she leaves.

Bottom line, it may sound like, hell even felt like a good idea, but the consequences will make you need more ADVIL than you do in one damn day.

silverqn

Just Browsing
Media
I don't mean to mind your business, Personally I only go forward,never backward
I can only relate one story of one of my best freinds and his sad tale.

My freind David did the whole emotional break up and bla bla
then went in for one more shot after the guy she was cheating on him with broke up with her.
David got the most rampid case of herpes ever.
sure she said she was unaware of it at the time and maybe she was,
but it has taken him years to try to overcome the anger and trust issues.
He actually went on for about a year just have buck wild sex not careing whom else he infected, his anger was so great.
Now he has one hell of a time dating, there are all the questions of when do you tell, ect,, after he is already attracted to him.
But he feels the need to be honest now, cause he doesn't want to hurt anyone else. He gets shot down 99 out of 100 times.
That's how him and I met, but I so appreciated his honesty
:eek:)

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the question here is about maturity. sex, sex and more sex should only happen with someone ur currently with and not ur ex. if i were u id leave both of them behind and move on, however i would atleast have a second look at the nice ex, not the psycopath ex.

dont use people for sex man, u will just lose ur credibility and be well...used urself. i say move on to the next adventure, ur better for it and deserve it. i have never had sex with my exes, many of my friends say that i am lucky, and very mature about it. i do regret it though as will you but its never a question that but what you do now.

its simple and effective.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Bang 'em both and look for fresh. Furthermore, don't be secretive about it.

Make it very clear that you have no interest in monogamy but would be more than happy to have sex with them when time permits. Women are competitive as hell. You can't imagine how full your dance card will get.

This may sound counterintuitive but trust me, I speak from experience.

On the other hand if you want to be all sensitive and caring disregard all of the above.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sam Beckett said:
I could have sex with both ex's. Or just the ex who would be a fuck for the sake of it. Or only with my beautiful ex, with whom it would be magical.

Since they are both ex's, I'm sure you experienced some emotional grief when you broke up. Emotional anguish always causes feelings of anger in men, so now would be the time to introduce them to a 'grudge fuck'. :biggrin1: