Sex With The Ex?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think crazy ex is out of the picture, she's the type I'd have to have sex with drunk...even though the feeling of continuous orgasms and the wettest wetness ever is great. That's about all that is great about her. And the DD's...

Nice ex is back in it although we aren't seeing each other often. She seems okay with it and says she doesn't want anyone else. Hopefully it's for reasons other than my pork sword. We shall see how things go, I won't be seeing her or this site for at least a month after this week as I will then officially have no money at all and be forced to move back home and work.

Thanks guys, good job :)

Went watching Date Movie tonight too, an okay movie but not as good as the Scary Movie series.

ben40

1st Like
Media
my ex and i have had some massive fights, and kinda hate each other. but we still get together every once in a while, late at night when we are drunk, and its hands down the best sex i've ever had. so much energy! haha

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you thought about suggesting a threesome - that might answer the question for you.

Personally I have the Tee Shirt - if there is any unfinished romantic business with either party, then don't go there.