Sex with the lights out

Turbo: Do you folks like it? Especially when you are with a new person? And she does not know you are big.

I sometimes like it, though not complete darkness is my favourite. A scented candle by the bedside is often sufficient for me.

kyle: Lights on, lights off, strobe light -- whatever. I just love sex with my boyfriend no matter what the environment. ;)

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years back, I had a blind lover for a while. I decided that the right thing was to have sex in darkness, or to close my eyes if the room could not be made very dark, so we would both experience things in the same way, and so I could concentrate on providing non-visual sensation and stimulation. For some time, this remained my habit. But, more recently, I have decided I like to be able to see what is happening.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would rather have sex with the lights on. I like to look into my lover's face while we are fucking, makes it more intimate. To be able to look into her face as you put it in the first time...nothing is better. Lights off is for vanilla sex. LIGHTS ON! (unless you are fucking animals or mutants) :D

prepky: soft lighting is the best, my wife likes to watch the flickering shadow we make while having sex, guess it is her way of being able to "watch" safely...

Rich2003: I would have to agree with AnonyMs- candles are great- as long as you don't fall asleep afterwards.

I also love dimmed light or by a fire in the winter- gives the skin a great glow- very sexy (he says getting turned on at the thought of it)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lights on. I have to see my boyfriend's eyes. Of course, the emotional connection is there regardless, but being able to look into the windows to his soul is a sexual experience in itself; it would be a shame to miss out on that.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dave2006 said:
I like some light I am very visual but dark is ok for the sake of variety

Are you on a mission to resurrect as many 3-year-old threads as possible today? :confused:

The last time I had sex with the lights out, I broke a wine glass... which sounds entirely more sordid than it was. :rolleyes:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Are you on a mission to resurrect as many 3-year-old threads as possible today? :confused:

The last time I had sex with the lights out, I broke a wine glass... which sounds entirely more sordid than it was. :rolleyes:

Depends on exactly HOW you broke it....:tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
He must've hit a really high note, obviously :wink:

Is it live, or is it Masturbation :biggrin1: (Ok--so it doesn;t rhyme with Memorex--YOU try mixing those two words and having it work out:tongue:)

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my....being surprised by your size before she knows you're big.....

How about a sex in the dark joke ?

This couple was married for 10 years and the husband always insisted on sex in the dark.
One night in the middle of sex the wife turned on the lights and let out a scream....Her husband was holding a dildo.
"You've been using That on me all these years ?!"
Her husband calmly replied "I'll explain the toy...you explain the kids."

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
I prefer with some lighting as I am losing vision in one of my eyes. So if its dark and I try to look at her face, all I see is one eye and a giant nose. :p

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex in the dark is pretty boring unless you are fucking someone whos ugly. i needle atleast candle light. i think its more exiting in dark light. when i fuck in the car, i make sure i place a demi light in the footwell atleast whether in the back or front seat and to not turn on the roof light to grab any attention.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guest said:
Turbo: Do you folks like it? Especially when you are with a new person? And she does not know you are big.

I sometimes like it, though not complete darkness is my favourite. A scented candle by the bedside is often sufficient for me.

Prefer under the moon ... or inside with candles.