sex with the older woman

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I have recently met the most vivacious, slim, fun-loving woman who is in her early 60s. She still keeps a good figure and obviously looks after herself. She has been divorced for 10years and when I ventured to say that I was sure she had plenty of admirers, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed, her on top and having great sex. She has 3 other ' admirers ' and we all pleasure her (safely). She says that at her age, size DOES matter and we are all over 7''. So, hung guys out there, find an attractive older woman and put your large penis to good use.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In 1745, Ben Franklin penned a letter to a young friend who was 'dating' an older woman. He had some sage advice and listed the advantages which ranged from good conversation to good sex.

And, he wrote, they are so grateful.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While older is always a relative term, I have long been a fan of the experrienced woman. When I was 19, I was taken under the wing of the mother of my friend's girlfriend. She was in her late 30's - old to me at that point. I know that I reaped many benefits from those trysts, as she showed me things it would have otherwise taken years to learn.

Now that I am 40ish myself, I still find that the older gals are where its at (still talking late 30's to 40's). Two recent partners are case in point. One is 26, quite cute and a baggart about her sexual abilities. She is average at best. She tries, but it is style over substance. The second is 39, looks like the mother of two that she is and fucks like a machine. She is absolutely amazing. (There is actually a pretty good "size related" related story with this one that I will recount when I have more time.)

I may not be ready to move into the 60's yet, but I think it is pretty clear to me that womean are like fine wine - they get better with age.

Reactions: Markanddarlenne

hung_uk

Just Browsing
Media
I too prefer older women. I am 22 and usually go for women who are 10 to 20 years older. Women of my age bore me to death.

I have also noticed that older women are more likely to appreciate a big cock, or at least admit to it. Women don't hit their sexual peak until their thirties and forties, after all.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I like older women too, I reckon they do appreciate cock and have skills that younger girls dont have. Older women seem to like younger guys too, which works out nicely. Course older for me is 30s, and I was talking to a mate who said 33 is perfect for sex, and the woman is at her sexual peak. He was jealous. :D

RKT1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had several episodes with older women while in high school.

"Older" at that stage meant mid to late 30's.

One remarkable woman in particular (mother of a classmate) was significant in teaching me many skills and techniques.

I recounted this in a lengthy write-up a LONG time ago in this very forum, but likely two incarnations before the current site format. Too bad those files are long lost. I don't recollect that I kept a copy for myself.

How many other guys here remember the very early days of LPSG? That was when DONK ruled the forums.

RKT
rkt1001@yahoo.com
YIM: rkt1001

Reactions: BigBen

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I must admit, it was an older man who taught me the most about sex. He was in his fifties when I was in my twenties, and well hung too. Ah, the good old days.....

*blows kisses to all the pretty guys who like older women*

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Dec 25 2004, 03:51 AM
Someone's mum would be so hot...older women just rule. I feel myself being Americanised but theres no other way to describe it. Rock on :D
[post=269714]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto! Love older women just as much as I love girls my own age/a little younger, if not more so.

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
I will have to admit that I, too, prefer "older" women. Now, at my advanced age, this attitude may be changing to an extent, my regular partner being ten years younger than me, though my current "extracurricular" partners range in age from 21 to 62. For the most part, through my twenties, thirties and forties, I was involved with older women and the only woman I married was seven years my senior.

When I lost my virginity, back as a university freshman (for the record, all through high school, I never kissed a woman or even dated, for that matter) I hurt her. Well, what did I know about anything? Yes, I had read about sex, and I had seen a few movies including "Deep Throat" when it was still available only on film. She told me she was experienced; she was a senior....so...I was a real Diesel dork in every sense of the terminology. I look back at that experience and I want to laugh and cry at the same time. Well, as I later learned from her, her one previous lover was less than half my length and about a third of my width and I still wonder if he penetrated her hymen. If not, she would have been my one and only virgin in life. How I wish I knew then what I know now so I could have made that a far, far more special event for her.

Fortunately, I had a relationship with an "older" married woman that summer. She was all of 34 at the time; I was 19. After all the physical, verbal, psychological and sexual abuse from my parents, this woman - may I speak of her with joy in my heart forever - sat me down and told me that I am a special and beautiful person and that I have to take things slowly, lovingly and with finesse. No one ever told me this before. No more Diesel dork! She taught me how to perform oral (she had me peel grapes in my mouth without rupturing the fruit) and how to truly love a woman physically. She was very sexual, very responsive, very orgasmic, and rather athletic, so we could try all sorts of fancy positions. We continued doing this through this all summer in 1974, and I like to think I became fairly proficient at sex for a university sophomore. I will say that I have not hurt anyone since then, though I have had potential partners reject me because of matters of magnitude.

Now...don't ever deceive yourselves about this. I think it is far, far more common than one might believe when an older person takes a younger person under his or her wing not only for sex, but for instruction in sex as well. I know I have done it many times myself.

Based on my experience, women do get better with age, and that is in just about every respect. They become far more experienced and far more open minded about everything. That elusive and subjective thing called "beauty" does change with age, but a woman at 60 can be every bit as "beautiful" as a woman at 18. It's all in the attitude: ladies, how you feel about yourself and how you carry yourself counts for a lot with me, though others probably feel otherwise, as is their privilege.

As for my "older" lover who taught me how to make love, hmmmm. She is nearly 65 now. She left the man to whom she was married then (he went on to become rather famous in his field, as we all knew he would), then she remarried again at least twice, both times to men whom I knew, once disastrously. About 10 years ago, I drove some miles out of my way, past her house and I saw her outside, tending her garden. She had hardly aged; she was still her lithe self and she still had that "look." I thought about going over and saying hello, but I just couldn't bring myself to say "Hi, I just wanted to thank you for breaking me in all those years ago!" or whatever might have seemed appropriate at that moment. So I expressed my gratitide and admiration from a distance. Wherever she is now, whatever she is doing, I wish her nothing but the best, I hope she is in the best of health and spirits and, coarse as it may sound, as much as she enjoyed sex, I also hope she still does and her bedsprings are always squeaking.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had several episodes with older women while in high school.

"Older" at that stage meant mid to late 30's.

One remarkable woman in particular (mother of a classmate) was significant in teaching me many skills and techniques.

I recounted this in a lengthy write-up a LONG time ago in this very forum, but likely two incarnations before the current site format. Too bad those files are long lost. I don't recollect that I kept a copy for myself.

How many other guys here remember the very early days of LPSG? That was when DONK ruled the forums.

RKT
rkt1001@yahoo.com
YIM: rkt1001

I was "home schooled" before there was actually such a thing...and having lots of time free, I spent a lot of afternoons with older women...late 20's a few...most in their 30s, 40s, 50s and older... and before anyone gets nuts...this was decades ago...and I doubt any of those women in their 40s and older are still with us...or if they are...they don't move from their rockers much.

Reactions: amazzzed2

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a younger man, my best friends mom took mule under wing, and though she loved to use my thickness, she taught me many valuable lessons. Though she had two kids (one my age) she was a former Miss Hawaii contestant and looked like she could still compete. I will be forever grateful.

D

deleted136887

Older women are lije this thread:
They can rest from 2004 and then jyst wake up and duck lije machines!
On serious note though....when I was in my 20's it was the older(divorced late 30's) wonen who were the "mentors" to me.
They were patient with a young hard cock which only wanted pussy.
Tought me to take time and various other skills. Also they were financially independant and basically wanted a man to have fun with but not the domestic "bliss" that went with it. Do it was win/win.
Am turning 60 bow so "older" women takes on a different meaning.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just started dating a woman in her early sixties. She is gorgeous and horny as hell.

I have a friend who has been on a real dry spell. He is 38. She has a friend about her age that is also pretty adorable. I tell him he ought to take her up on her interest and that he really doesn't know what he's missing.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a younger man, my best friends mom took mule under wing, and though she loved to use my thickness, she taught me many valuable lessons. Though she had two kids (one my age) she was a former Miss Hawaii contestant and looked like she could still compete. I will be forever grateful.

As I mentioned being "home schooled" long before there really was such a thing...I had all my afternoons free. And the women of the area...and women talk, share, confide, gossip were like your mothers friend...quite a few of them became "afternoon delight" friends. Lots of them actually over the years. My mother, it was that era, ignored as much as she could, and her biggest worry was that some of their husbands would catch their wives with me and she would lose her only child...but my father, who he himself was "legendary", as was his brothers (my paternal uncles), as well as my paternal grandfather and paternal great uncles...were all "legendary" in the area and had a lot of the single, married, divorced ladies on the side who delighted in having their pussies stretched and deep poled in their wombs.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just started dating a woman in her early sixties. She is gorgeous and horny as hell.

I have a friend who has been on a real dry spell. He is 38. She has a friend about her age that is also pretty adorable. I tell him he ought to take her up on her interest and that he really doesn't know what he's missing.

I have been the sex toy for several women in their 60s who were gorgeous...really...never guess their age...their genetics and took care of themselves all of their lives...and they all fuck like it is the last fuck of their life and are not insatiable...but close.