Sex with UPS men?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone ever had sex with a hot, hung UPS man while he was on duty delivering things?

I've often heard stories about how much sex they get while going from house to house and from office to office all day. But is it really true?

If you have had a true experience with a sexy UPS man while on the job, please tell me all the interesting details!

Or, even moreso, if you ARE a sexy UPS man and have had several hot sexual experiences on the job, I'd love to hear about them!

And be sure to add how big his "package" was!! :wink: Thanks!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone ever had sex with a hot, hung UPS man while he was on duty delivering things?

I've often heard stories about how much sex they get while going from house to house and from office to office all day. But is it really true?

If you have had a true experience with a sexy UPS man while on the job, please tell me all the interesting details!

Or, even moreso, if you ARE a sexy UPS man and have had several hot sexual experiences on the job, I'd love to hear about them!

And be sure to add how big his "package" was!! :wink: Thanks!

I knew a few UPS guys. One was straight. The other guy was bi. They told me that they aren't allowed to have sex during work due to time constraints of their jobs. But they got some phone numbers for hookups for later. (I have heard the same thing with police officers. They get phone numbers for hookups later.)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had sex with the UPS guys, but I think they are fucking hot in that brown uniform. There is a guy in my area who looks like JFK Jr. He is hot as hell.

D

deleted4499

my ups guy is pretty cute with a nice build. i bet i could teach him a few things

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
there was one I use to see around and it went down his leg halfway to his knee and he was very cute on top of that.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a FedEx guy that comes to my office every day, and surprisingly enough, Id hit that shit. Cute little Latino :biggrin:

The UPS guy that comes to my job is hot! Me and my female coworker drool over him. His name is Dimitrius and he is Greek. He's a very cute guy, about 27, dark hair, brown eyes. I love when he wears shorts cause he has sexy hairy legs. The best part for me is his thick, jet black chest hair. Woof!! And to top it all off, he's a nice friendly guy :-0

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeez...you guys are lucky! The UPS guys I've seen around Boston are all average, dumpy and unsexy...even the uniforms don't help..:frown1:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The UPS guy that comes to my job is hot! Me and my female coworker drool over him. His name is Dimitrius and he is Greek. He's a very cute guy, about 27, dark hair, brown eyes. I love when he wears shorts cause he has sexy hairy legs. The best part for me is his thick, jet black chest hair. Woof!! And to top it all off, he's a nice friendly guy :-0

Greek guys are so effin hairy! Ooooh baby. I second the pictures request. One of you distract him and the other take of pic of his manly legs.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never had sex with the UPS guys, but I think they are fucking hot in that brown uniform.

Anybody else remember this -- there was an article years ago that FedEx (the whole company!) was jealous that the UPS guys are sex symbols and their guys aren't. The CEO even said their uniforms were much nicer -- brighter and more colorful and therefore their guys were better to look at. But ironically I think that is the point. The brown uniform marks the guy as a blue collar stud who doesn't have a to have pretty clothes to look hot. In other words, it makes them look more masculine than the bright, colorful FedEx uniforms.

BLUE COLLAR STUDS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh he knows! He knows he is hot and they love it that people throw themselves at them. Drivers start at $64,000 a year and only the handsome men make it to drivers. The muscled guys are the best! It makes all the women and men buy more and ship UPS more!

My ex-husband worked for UPS he was not handsome so he was stuck in the warehouse (he also was a jerk) but it always burned his ass that he could never get up to truck driver!!!

Chat your UPS guy up it can not hurt?

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago, my mother used to volunteer for a non-profit agency that would send unemployed clients to UPS to apply for a job. But they stopped sending clients b/c most of them couldn't get passed the screening process. It was detailed and brutal.

UPS does a series of tests-- educational, psychological and physical. There are certain personality traits that UPS wants for their delivery men, and the tests are designed to pick them out. And UPS tends to favor men who already have a daily fitness routine. And I think there is a "wellness clause" in their contracts and medical benefits.

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sucked of a UPS road driver one night at a parking area on I40 near Nashville, Tennessee. I had just pulled in and he blinked his lights. I didn't think anything of it until he got out of the truck and walked around to the passenger side. I got out of my car and he was rubbing his crotch. I walked over and he pulled it out. He was wearing those brown shorts. His dick was long, cut and thin and I sucked him off. I still marvel at my luck.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did the furnace repair guy if that counts lol. He was hot and about 8 yrs younger than me and had a nice size dick too. That boy had some stamina too. They sent two furnace guys. I didn't do the older less attractive one lol. Love the blue collar men who get their hands all dirty...like mechanics. Mmmmm...