Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A quickie blow job, given or received, with a delivery guy has always been a fond fantasy of mine. But for all the reasons previously pointed out in this thread it has, of course, never happened. I did trade blow jobs with a hot FedEx driver one time, but that was when he was off duty and I didn't even know he was with FedEx until after our steamy session was over.

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm currently employed at UPS (the warehouse, for now) and there are a lot of good looking drivers with nice bodies, especially their legs. Carrying 50 lbs to the top floor of a 5-story apartment complex will do that to you! If you've got any chance with a driver, it's probably when they're on their break. They would be parked in a parking lot somewhere they could grab a bite to eat. That's when you make your move lol. Also during UPS's busy season (Christmas), they hire thousands of people to assist the drivers with delivering packages, so you'll be up close and personal with your eye candy! You even get a uniform. I've done this for 3 years and it has definitely gotten me some attention. I've ridden with drivers who have some stories about getting hit on and more, and one guy even has a blanket sitting in the back of his truck to be comfortable for such occasions lol.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I worked as a delivery driver for UPS when I was 19 years old for a year. While my schedule was always tight, every now and then if I got hit on and the person hitting on me was attractive I'd say something like I'm on a tight schedule (leaving the door open to them inviting me to a quick cum and go). It happened 3 times during my time as a driver. Had more opportunities but the person asking was not the type I wanted on my dick.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your story had me daydreaming for about 10 minutes....

I worked as a delivery driver for UPS when I was 19 years old for a year. While my schedule was always tight, every now and then if I got hit on and the person hitting on me was attractive I'd say something like I'm on a tight schedule (leaving the door open to them inviting me to a quick cum and go). It happened 3 times during my time as a driver. Had more opportunities but the person asking was not the type I wanted on my dick.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a major crush on my UPS man!!!! He is a very handsome and nice guy as well!
One time I answered the door while wearing just my robe. It has a tendency to gap open to show a deep cleavage. He got kinds rattled I guess, because when he handed me my package he dropped it!!
Well needless to say when I bent down to pick it up, he got an eye full of my tits!!
I have had many fantasies about him!!
Wishing they will cum true someday......SIGH!!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I want to... the only hot guy that comes to my house is the UPS guy. He's older (well, about my age) and very nice... but if I am home, he runs to the van quickly.. occasionally I have to sign for things and he is very nice... but I think it would scare the hell out of him if I came onto him

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

hot, hot, hottt

heavycummerwanted1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can tell you that most sex stories you hear about UPS drivers are false due to the fact a UPS driver can be fired for stepping foot in a customers house and that is because a woman was having sex with a a UPS driver out west and her husband came home then she decided to claim rape so the driver lost his job ended up in jail and UPS paid a huge settlement.

I have been with UPS every since I left the army 16 years :) this is fact and any driver that would risk a 60k a year job for some fun is out of his or her mind.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can tell you that most sex stories you hear about UPS drivers are false due to the fact a UPS driver can be fired for stepping foot in a customers house and that is because a woman was having sex with a a UPS driver out west and her husband came home then she decided to claim rape so the driver lost his job ended up in jail and UPS paid a huge settlement.

I have been with UPS every since I left the army 16 years :) this is fact and any driver that would risk a 60k a year job for some fun is out of his or her mind.

... and how would anyone know if they steped foot inside the house UNLESS they caught? That's like saying no one steals because it's illegal

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The UPS guys in my area don't even come to the door. They just leave the package next to the garage door and keep it moving. I honestly can't even remember the last time a UPS guy came to my door...

FedEx makes deliveries at one of my jobs about... twice a week, and it's either a guy or a woman. The guy looks pretty nice I guess. Black, bald, fairly tall, skinny, I don't know. I've honestly never really looked at him in that way. At work my sex drive is 0%. The chick is older. She looks OK.

UPS comes maybe once a month at my other job. It's a lady, and she's cute. Again, none of them THAT good looking because I've never really paid them that much attention.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see UPS guys all over downtown Seattle and most are very ordinary. I've only seen one I was interested in. On the other hand, I am a small parcel delivery driver and I've had 3 of my co workers. In every case the guy was primarily straight. One filled my mouth with 3 weeks of pent up cum while his wife was in the hospital having his first baby. I felt like such a "bad girl":)

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
... and how would anyone know if they steped foot inside the house UNLESS they caught? That's like saying no one steals because it's illegal

I don't know how sensitive the little signature pads are but I'm fairly certain they have GPS in them. My UPS driver used to deliver my packages to my job because it was also on his route and whenever he'd have me sign warning beeps would go off on the signature pad because it wasn't located close enough to my address for a proper delivery to be made.

To add to what some others have said, a lot of UPS drivers are on really tight schedules and their route is dictated for them. That's why they hate it when they get messages to go back to a home or to do a last minute pickup because they're already pressed for time. I really could only see something happening with a UPS driver on a break or if you have scheduled pickups since those can take a little bit longer than just delivering a package.