Sex with UPS men?

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
True Story....I was working for a large union freight company in the 80's. I had a TV I was delivering to a women who lived on the second floor of a condo, in a posh suburb of Philly. I made the delivery, and in the course of conversation, she asked me if she could ship the old TV back in the same box. Since they were identical, no problem. After a phone call to dispatch, we started to switch TV's. While I was doing that, she asked me if I wanted some breakfast. Sure, I said! So...we switched TVs and sat down to eat. Good conversation...and she was smoking hot. Middle eastern, jet black hair, green eyes...body that wouldn't quit. We finished and I went to the truck to get a freight bill to fill out. In the mean time, she said she'd be in the shower. I came back and was sitting on the couch filling it out, and she asked me if I wanted a beer. It was 9:30 in the morning, so I passed. She then asked me if there was anything else she could give me, because she had anything I would want. She them stood in front of me and let her robe fall open. I was staring at the prettiest pussy I had seen in a long time. Fresh out of the shower, everything was smelling "minty fresh". I looked up, and her breasts were exposed.....topped with large reddish brown nipples. I'm afraid I had to pass, since I kept thinking about another guy I knew that was accused of raping a woman, who it was alter found out it was consensual, but she couldn't tell her husband. I still think about her....and its been 30 years. I found out later that she had a thing for trucker drivers...she had been porking the UPS guy for years. Who Knew?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In a small Ohio village, it was the milk delivery man who regularly visited this married woman. He would park his truck in a wooded place and walk the rails to her house, a short distance. --- Men of the community got word of it and laughed, but then one morning drove to his truck and took the valves and air from the truck tires... No one knew just what happened after that.
In the same community a rather dumb poor lady called the TV repairman to fix her TV. He did ,,,, and then she told him she had no money to pay him. But she paid him by barter..... he told everybody she screwed him... or was it he who screwed her.

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no lie. many yrs ago i was with FEdex guy. his pee was as big as my arm. i felt so bad for him. i am a size guy but who cold he possibly be intimate with that bat?

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, these days these guys are on the clock and tracked by GPS. In fact, they have now instituted all deliveries via right turns to save on fuel and time. Maybe some of them have the opportunity to finish their work and then still "deliver the goods." Ha.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I believe, sadly, that UPS now keeps really strict tabs on the timing and pace and position of their men, so they couldn't prolly take even,say, 15 min to have a quick blowjob with a customer. I don't know why I "know" this, and I may be wrong, but I'll bet the management knows about such encounters (I'm sure they all reaqd Penthouse fantasies when they were younger!), and so they put limits in place.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
The ups driver here is cute a bit shorter than I am mid40s I would guess. He stops in the for a quick bite when he can. I have sized him up from a distance, not bad. The uniform helps a lot.

i shoved my 10 inch dick in this milf one time on my job (im a ups man).

I don't think being a "Hub Rat" qualifies as a "UPS Driver"..... :biggrin1: but hang in there, maybe some day.... and by then, you'll think twice about jeopardizing a 80k a year job for a piece of strange while on the job.

SR_Archies_Bald_Leech

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think being a "Hub Rat" qualifies as a "UPS Driver"..... :biggrin1: but hang in there, maybe some day.... and by then, you'll think twice about jeopardizing a 80k a year job for a piece of strange while on the job.

I'm not a "Hood Rat" you imbecile. And I'll be ok if I get fired because i have a substantial amount in the bank. ;). But thanks for the advice and the slightly racist comment! =)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a "Hood Rat" you imbecile. And I'll be ok if I get fired because i have a substantial amount in the bank. ;). But thanks for the advice and the slightly racist comment! =)

He wrote "hub rat", not "hood rat." A hub rat is someone who works in the hub of a city. There is a big difference between the two, and "hub rat" is not racist. If it were, I would also object.

And, a substantial amount in the bank can quickly cease to be a substantial amount if one is not working unless there are sufficient investments to live on the income from the investments. Unfortunately, most of us sometimes (or perhaps frequently) have to tolerate rules we may not like to maintain a good income.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He wrote "hub rat", not "hood rat." A hub rat is someone who works in the hub of a city. There is a big difference between the two, and "hub rat" is not racist. If it were, I would also object.

And, a substantial amount in the bank can quickly cease to be a substantial amount if one is not working unless there are sufficient investments to live on the income from the investments. Unfortunately, most of us sometimes (or perhaps frequently) have to tolerate rules we may not like to maintain a good income.

Substantial???? You profile show you at the age of 18.
If you have so much money in the bank, why are you working?
Don't get me wrong. You can work or don't work but I find it hard to swallow when a young 18 years old boy choose to work when they have so much cash in the bank.
Just wondering.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Substantial???? You profile show you at the age of 18.
If you have so much money in the bank, why are you working?
Don't get me wrong. You can work or don't work but I find it hard to swallow when a young 18 years old boy choose to work when they have so much cash in the bank.
Just wondering.

If he has so much money that he doesn't have to work at age 18, then instead of working it would be a good idea for him to further his education.

Reactions: crtbike