Sex with Virgin

machodick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay..so im going to have sex with my girlfriend for the first time. She's a virgin, and my penis is pretty large, 9 inches x 6 inches. My last girlfriend was also a virgin, and the one time we had sex was a disaster because she was in incredible pain and i could barely squeeze my penis in. I don't want the same thing happening again. Anybody, are their any suggestions on what I can do to to to stop a repeat from happening?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Firstly isnt sex with a virgin amazing :wink: my guy was and i love him for it. I hear a few people say they dont like the inexperience of a virgin but..its a thrill to know your the first one thats been there.. That probably sounds aweful but to bad.

And yeah id have to say the sam as the last guy..fingering, dildos that range in side maybe, but most importantly is to make sure she is extremly wet, horny, use a ton of lube and go slow and be gentle with her so she dosent tense up more than whats expected

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
It's a long time ago since I fucked any virgins but the first time, as I'd had sex with non-virgins before, I knew what is obvious now. Get her really wet, play around her pussy lips with the head of your cock, put it in an inch or so gently and slowly, don't thrust like a madman, and go from there. One thing is sure, there's nothing like a virgin pussy for a large cock and I wish I could find one now.

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would suggest doing whatever possible to get her as relaxed as possible. If she'e into it as much as you are then her natural juices should start to flow making her at the very least moist. It may also help performing oral sex on her along with as suggested in post's above using smaller items at first to get her opened up ie..... fingers, dildo. Also lube isn't a bad thing to help as well. Above all remain patient and go at her pace when entering.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a lot of advice to offer on this subject,because I was also a virgin when I first had sex with my fiance,he is about the same size as you as well,small world:rolleyes: What we did was use a TON of lube(Astroglide)and before he did the initial penetration he gave me oral sex,which loosened me up a little,when he first entered me he didn't have a full hard on,he was at sort of a halfway point,it was a little(A LOT)painful but I didn't bleed too much,he let himself get fully erect once he was inside of me,which caused a gradual stretching effect,not a sudden "poke"(not a medical term,obviously)Anyway,it was a lovely,lovely experience for both of us,I wish you all the best with you and your girlfriend:fing02: Don't be afraid,you won't hurt her if you approach things properly

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just recently returned from a successful tour deflowering a female. Here are my findings:

1. Get her wet, turned on and reassured. If she's nervous/afraid it will NOT go in or will be very hard to get in.

2. Stretch her out first (may take a few weeks/months if she's really tight) with either fingers or a vibe/dildo or both. I think two fingers is usually enough...Three is a bit iffy, touch and go etc.

3. Probably lots of foreplay, make her cum a few times. I didn't really have to do much of that though...

4. The Secret Technique: Hold your penis at the base, half way up so only half of it, or a small part of it will be going inside her...say 4-5". This way, you can keep your hand there, stopping full penetration which could be painful. And, when she's ready you can do her hard. Eventually, you can move your hand further down to allow more in and maybe even not have to use your hand at all.

Good luck.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alecia19 said:
I would suggest doing whatever possible to get her as relaxed as possible. If she'e into it as much as you are then her natural juices should start to flow making her at the very least moist. It may also help performing oral sex on her along with as suggested in post's above using smaller items at first to get her opened up ie..... fingers, dildo. Also lube isn't a bad thing to help as well. Above all remain patient and go at her pace when entering.

I have had the pleasure of having sex with a virgin and I must say it was an amazing experience and one which I will never forget. The reason why it was good was that we both wanted to have sex together and I wanted to please her so she would always have a possitive memories of the time she lost her virginity. We achieve this by following the advice above. You can never replace foreplay and always remember and woman needs longer to get aroused so be patient and enjoy the experience.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10x2

Keep away from the virgins... Once was enough for me. Screaming and crying.... Holy shit! Go for the wild girls...

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
when i had sex for the first time with my gf, and for the following months i've always been very careful. A lot of foreplay, including not only oral, but also caresses and kisses is a great help.

Maybe she should also top you, so that she can control how much of you gets in her: it worked in my experience.