Sex With Virgins

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: I have never been able to penetrate a virgin. I have tried and failed twice. The most I can get in is the head and the rest is out in the cold. Is this the life that I shall lead--one without ever fully penetrating a virgin? What can be done to loosen it up? I have tried foreplay, using my fingers to try to widen it, etc. Nothing worked. Can anyone relate to this? Any suggestions?

2. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I kinda wish I could relate ...I haven't ever had sex with a virgin...are they still out there?

3. Imported

Gold Member

likebeingbig: I personally think that virgins are a myth

4. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: You don't want virgins. Get somebody who's had a (small) dick or two or ten.

Imagine if you're a chick and you're seeing that giant schlong and it's about ready to penetrate. Wouldn't you freak out if you were the chick?

The few virgins I've been with were all freaked out and it was a difficult time. They dried up or else it was painful and I had to stop. Not fun.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Late_Bloomer: It took a full month of fingering with one finger to two to using a vibrator to using a dildo before I was able to get in my exgirlfriend, who was a virgin.

It also took about an hour and a half of foreplay and about a half bottle of KY Liquid and four tries and a HELL of a lot of pushing.

And I got about half in.

But after a couple of months, I was able to get in right away. Unfortunately, although she was pretty tall, her vagina was really short, so I never got more than maybe 2/3 of myself inside of her before hitting the cervix. Maybe it was because she was Japanese (I've noticed a trend there...) Lesson learned!

Good luck. It'll take a lot of work.

6. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: The same with men who are virgin when it comes to receiving in anal intercourse.....it takes some time and practice to accomodate a large cock..it has taken me years!!!! But well worth the wait :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: Any females out there want to give their insight? Let's hear it from your perspectives.

8. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Not a female but can relate to felipe's post. :)

9. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: I imagine it is the same with women, if the guy is experienced and KNOWS how to fuck (no, not some fucker that thinks just because he is hung he can fuck), the first time can be cool, but, unfortunately, you don't meet these guys until you have experienced the IT HAS TO HURT tossers. A lot of tongue and finger work (emphasis on the tongue....great) to open up and relax, then work the entrance with the head for some time (not penetrating with full cock), and wait till the 'virgin' loosens up and wants more...then slowly enter inch by inch........

10. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

Virgins ?

Every other guys dream come true.

Our nightmare...

11. jonb

Gold Member

Virgins? This is NOT a mythology class. LOL

12. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: Right you are, 13.3.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ah, virgins. Yeah, they exist as too many of us have found out. I'd rather not go through the trouble of breaking in a virgin. Let him/her take on a smaller 'training cock' first. After some experience, he/she may be ready to play with the big boys! Haven't enough of us found out that cocks of our size are not the perfect starter kits?

14. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: Ha! "A training cock" I've gotta use that one. Thanx.

15. jonb

Gold Member

Well, blak9, you can always get progressively-larger dildos for a virgin first.

16. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: I have never had too much of a problem with virgins. I am almost 9 inches long and almost 7 thick, so my girth tends to be more of an issue. It takes a lot of time, fingering, tonguing, and lube to get into virgin pussy when your're big. And don't expect to get in the first night.
    She has to be relaxed. Once you get the head in, just stay there for a while without pushing so she can get used to it. Kiss her, rub her tits, whisper sweet nothings in her ear and all that stuff. Then ASK her if it is ok to proceed. I have never been asked to pull out because I don;t just stick it in and pound away. Then proceed SLOWLY, one inch at a time. it might take a half hour or more to get it all the way in her. I kind of like the feeling of just being in there and not thrusting. The wet warmth is awesome. When you are hung, you probably won't be able to let loose the first night. It could take a few, or several tender fucks before you can plow into her.

If you are able to do this for a virgin, she'll appreciate that she gave her virginity to someone who treated her with gentleness and respect.

17. Imported

Gold Member

RPNFbyWIJ: any virgins? send em my way. I have a 7.5 in. training cock that i'll be glad to put to use

-W

18. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

What good advice, and yes "Don't fuck a virgin, make love to her" she will respond and give up her cherry to you which will live long in the memory.

:smile:

19. Desmond_decker

Desmond_decker New Member

About1/3 os Asian women have a prolapsed cervix
    The degree the cervix extends varies but if you get her to come orally it generally lifts.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

Why are you so intent on sex with a virgin?:confused::eek: You know it doesn't work for you.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Draft saved Draft deleted