sex with young women who have had kids (1 kid)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by flingmeinak, Sep 28, 2007.

1. flingmeinak

flingmeinak New Member

I don't think I've had sex with a MILF before but I've been chatting with a young lady (20) who has a 1 year old (she's separated-working on getting divorced) and she has hinted that her ex- wasn't all she wanted.

I really like her but she is a wild child (I attract 'em) and I want to make sure our first time is amazing. I think I'm gonna be her first big one--I think her ex- was her only other partner.

SO do women who have had kids take big ones better? Should I expect to go balls deep with this 20 year relatively inexperienced girl who has never had a bigdick b4 because she's a mom OR not so much ...

She's pretty come out and said she WANTS to but wanting to isnt the same as being able to. And I just wanna know what to expect and how much to "eh push"

thanks for your thoughts

2. Osiris

Gold Member

Just because the woman has had a baby doesn't mean she is used to or can easily take a big cock.

Procede as you would with anyone and take it as it comes. Don't put too much thought into it otherwise you'll make yourself crazy and she'll sense it.

Above all else, listen to what she wants.

3. rexcasual

rexcasual Member

Osiris, you nailed it. IMHO, further response is necessary.

The myth of the post-childbirth gaping vagina has been debunked again. How many times more does this question need to come up?

4. Osiris

Gold Member

The odd thing is I actually have a friend who is a size queen and she will tell guys she can take it for that reason and then bitch to us about how sore she is when she gets a hung guy.

Some women perpetuate this myth and this is why it keeps coming up I presume.

5. snoozan

Gold Member

i agree with all of the above posters. even if childbirth did make your vagina looser, a lot of women have had c-sections anyway.

with that said, it's always a good idea for women to do kegels as those muscles can weaken with age and pregnancy. it's the kegels that really make a woman able to clamp down hard on a penis no matter what size... and from what i've heard, it feels great.

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

The other posters are right, it has nothing at all to do with it. My last girlfriend had two kids and a very tight snatch.

7. rexcasual

rexcasual Member

When I say myth, I mean that in time most women regain pre-delivery conditions. It's not necessarily true for all, but there is a lot of exaggeration about the vagina changing.

Results with kegels are great generally, but can be painful with too much enthusiam.

It's when the fangs are not retracted that I flee. :eek:

8. Principessa

Gold Member

It will continue to come up as long as we have 18 and 19 year old guys with little to no experience and allegedly big dicks. :smile: They mean no harm, they honestly don't know.

Note to the OP: A good rule of thumb is to always bring your own condoms, lube, and to go slow. All women are different, plunging all the way in, trying to hit her cervix the first time is a big no-no.

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    kinda depends
    but hwo do you attract a wild child milf cus I kinda got a thing for one...

10. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

How about her ex's was bigger than you?

Draft saved Draft deleted