Sex with younger men/women?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was somewhere in my mid 20s I "accidentally" had sex with a guy who was 19.

He had a bit of pubic hair but he didn't have hair on his face, didn't have hair on his thighs and I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't completed his growth spurt at the time.

I was so drunk and he wasn't, so the little devil took advantage of the situation. He got me to cum so who's complaining?:biggrin1:

Before that I've always been into older men, but since then I do find younger guys sexy too. They look a little more naive and they seem to be hornier than guys in their 30s.

What's your experience like having sex with someone who's a lot younger than you (as long as it's legal)?

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had sex with men who are older than me. The couple of women I have had sex with was 2 to 3 younger than me. I prefer someone who is older than me, maybe they can teach me something.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I've had more sex with younger men than older men. I was 30, when I had sex with a 21 years old. It was great. He wasn't endowed but he did the job. The oldest I've had was 40 when I was 30. I've had men in their late 40's contact me, but I have a very hard time wrapping my mind around having sex with someone who is 48, given that my mom is 55. Just too awkward.

brian908

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the girls i've been with have been older than me. they either didn't know at first, or didn't care. but it was never an issue to any of them

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
98% of my experience is with men who are older than me, by anywhere from 2 years to 20 years, and maybe that has spoiled me. Of the half dozen (or so) younger men I have experienced,... I would say 2 were worthwhile and the rest were a huge waste of time and energy. Yes, their stamina was pretty good but they seriously lacked skills and did not take direction well. :(

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, their stamina was pretty good but they seriously lacked skills and did not take direction well. :(

Haha, watch the first season of South Park?

There's a scene where the police chief is under the mayor's desk complaining loudly that he can't find the man in the boat.

Yeah... my first time was something like that. Even w/ direction, I couldn't figure out what the hell was what. I knew what was supposed to be where, but with the lights off, man, I was screwed :p

So I can certainly see how in some cases, youth is overrated.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of my girlfriends have been a few years younger than me, while most of my "hook ups" have been closer to my own age (except for one fuck buddy relationship in college when i was 18-19 and she was about 26). i DID have a few experiences with one girl a couple of years ago...at the time, i was 27 and she was 18. we met, hit it off, had incredible sex. she was pretty experienced (and talented!) for her age, but she still seemed impressed by some of the "old timer's" moves, lol. and even now she says i'm by far the biggest guy she's been with (though not, it turns out, the oldest. :p) unfortunately, we live in two different states so it's never been able to proceed beyond the occasional hook up (which is now hindered by her being in a relationship, lol). we've become very good friends and talk and flirt a lot still, so i got sex AND a buddy out of it. ;)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger(late teens, 20,21) I dated gals my own age more or less. when I was 23 it just worked out I was dating and fucking a lot of 19 yo gals, one after the other, and then I met one, dated & fucked her for awhile, and then started fucking her 39 yo mom at the same time. at first it wasn't a problem, but the daughter wanted out after awhile, she wanted to date around. anyway, I fucked the mom for awhile and quit on that. met my wife, we dated, started fucking, then fucking exclusively, married, fast forward to today. the wife is not sexually active to be blunt, and I have had younger gals interested in me, some of these are 4-5 yrs younger than me(my wife's age) . then there are gals 15, 20 and 30 yrs younger than myself that I am friends with. I get a few offers from the early 40's crowd, not too many in the 30's crowd, and have had 2 offers from the late 20's. the fact is I am married and they won't cross that line, and I say I won't but temptation. the one gal is very blunt, she has told me I am good looking for my age, have money, wise and smart, and told me she thought I was hung from the bulge in my shorts. she is missing or missed the father figure in her life, and many women are like her. the other one I really like, if I was young I would make my best effort to be her man forever. that's how much I like her. she won't say much about "us", the glances, the quick hugs, she tells me "I love you" once in awhile or the brief "I wish things were different". she has a bf that just doesn't work out 90% of the time. she might be playing me, but I have little to lose, unless it comes down to being real serious, and the age difference is just too much for that to happen.

well_end

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't know why but i tend to hook up with younger girls, sometimes an older woman slips through . this past year i had sex with a 41 year old and an 17 year old. i didn't really see a difference in sex. they were both energetic and fun.

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to be only attracted to women between 18 and 25-ish...and mostly Asian. That said, I don't seem to get much AT ALL. Most girls I meet at that age already have boyfriends, and those that don't make no bones that I'm too old for them. {sigh} Remember "Dazed and Confused" - Even though I get older, they stay the same age? That may be true, but it does me no good whatsoever.

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol I used to always go for guys who were older than me, considerably in some cases. But now I don't mind age as long as they aren't a quivering wreck and are over 16 (uk legal)

Same with ladies really I don't mind though much to my disappointment iv not been out with a younger girl yet