Sex with your big man

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, how often can you have sex with you mans larger than average penis? Will your body let you have sex with him every nite or does your pussy need time to recouperate?

If my wife and I have a long or hard session she will need at least 2 days to recouperate she says she is just too sore to do it every nite. I know everyone is different and she has a small pussy, but I have dated girls that could go every nite with no problems.

Does anyone else have this problem or am I alone?

By the way my stats are 8 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Thanks, J.

Howu1ikeit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinda but me and my wife can only start having sex in missionary then maybe we can go to another position but she says that missionary is the only one that does not get her vagina irritated. So I'd guess we can have sex only once then maybe a day or two recover. If we've been drinking thats a different story. Not that I'm any rougher she is just less sensitive due to the alcohol. Anyone else have that prob with the gf/wife as far as the irritation with certain positions??

8x6 here

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Kinda but me and my wife can only start having sex in missionary then maybe we can go to another position but she says that missionary is the only one that does not get her vagina irritated. So I'd guess we can have sex only once then maybe a day or two recover. If we've been drinking thats a different story. Not that I'm any rougher she is just less sensitive due to the alcohol. Anyone else have that prob with the gf/wife as far as the irritation with certain positions??

8x6 here

Somewhat regularly, DW and I will have to go to missionary after first failing to achieve penetration in another position. It's never a problem going to another position from there, but there are lots of times we have to "open it up" (as she puts it) via missionary first.

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
2 or 3 times a night, but sometimes we don't do it at all. Every once in a while in the mornings if we have time and are in the mood. When we go too rough though we usually need a day off. Anal definitely means no more action back there for at least a few days, but that doesn't happen that often to begin with.

D

deleted3272

With my gf it seems like its the oposite, If we dont have sex regularly it makes the sex more dificult. Like after its been that time of the month we gotta break out the lube.