Sex With Your Own Large Penis

Self Suckers Poll

• Total voters

BiggishBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can get a couple of inches of mine in my mouth. It is enjoyable, and fun to help out partners, but no where near as good as someone else sucking it.

skootie

Just Browsing
Media
ChuckRich said:
So that's what they're for! All this time I've been wondering. LOL

I can selfsuck but not even one millionth as good as someone else sucking it or me sucking someone else. It's really only good for showing off to someone who wants to see it. Or if you're flexible enough to suck a guy off while you're fucking him like Danny Hunter in "Starting Young".

That's what I do with my boyfriend. He goes totally NUTS everytime!! And I love swallowing his cum so it's a win-win :biggrin1:

skootie

Just Browsing
Media
Now I'm feeling kinda guilty for reviving this thread..my sincere apologies for subjecting you to the OP's deranged poll.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i'm 7 inches long and 6 feet tall and could suck about an inch when i was a teenager, but it hurt to stretch that far. only ejaculated that way a few times. i'm 29 now and i can't reach it anymore.

i think it would be HOT if i could take turns sucking my own cock with my woman.

i also tried sticking it up my own ass but i'm only 4 inches floppy so i can only touch the glans to the asshole. i think it would be fun though. i bet it would be awesome if you could stuff your balls up your ass.