Sex without a condom

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I am so surprised I have no STDs. But what percentage of the time do you use a condom when you are having sex. Now that i am married I have probably used 20 condoms in the last 23 years. Mostly because we didnt want have any more kids.

But in my life time I prob have only used a condom 15 to 20 percent of the time. How about you?

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rarely. Have never had an STD, but am not promiscuous at all. If I'm with someone, then I'm with her. Period. Otherwise I don't really see the point in seeing her.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't use them for giving men oral sex but I am very picky who I do that with and I only do that to a partner.

As far as anal or vaginal intercourse goes I don't have them. I have used condoms on toys like plugs and vibrators when I've put them inside other men.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never. Married. When I was single I used them for everything but bjs and handjobs, and bjs were limited to long term relationships. Except with one guy, but he had red hair and that makes me weak.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I got married and during the first part of my marriage, I pretty much used condoms just for birth control. Right or wrong, STDs wasn't a real concern and most girls were on the pill any way.

After my second son was born, my wife and I tried several different methods of birth control including condoms again. Since I was sure I didn't want any more children and we had more than one pregnancy scare, I had a vasectomy. One of the best things I ever did.

Now that I'm single and dating and now that STDs are a bigger concern, I use condoms until we both agree we are in a committed relationship and until we both get tested. I know some people will get on my ass and say it's not safe, but I've got to admit, sex without a condom is so much better.

I can also say, I've also never had an STD.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Certain STDs like HPV are transmissable even if you use a condom everytime, it just takes skin to skin contact.

However, HPV specifically is also a virus that can be dormant in your body for years and your body's own immune system can get rid of (similar to normal HPV and chicken pox) and not show any signs in males or females. There are also vaccinations. Just check the CDC information on the % of sexually active people who will contract HPV over their lifetime.

That said, most of the serious STDs are completely preventable with the use of condoms as well as pregnancy.

But bottom line is if you don't use condoms you're going to catch "something"... you might not know you have it... BUT :cool:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/STD/HPV/

Last edited:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it doesn't feel any different to me but i do love it when he cums in me. As far as him....he says it feels much different as in better. He loves not using condoms. I also give him oral sex without a condom

D

deleted356736

Being married I haven't used condoms much in the last 23 years, except with other women. I have had sex with various partners at different times with and without condoms over the decades, and never had an STD. Actually not true, I caught herpes on my penis from my wife, who's only ever had sexual contact with me! Cold sore herpes strain (HSV-1) during oral sex.

Media
I've had about 80 partners over 40 years of having sex, and used condoms with almost all of them at first encounter. When they were not one nighters or women I know have been fucking the football team, I've abandoned condoms as a rule after the first few times and when sure that there's an alternative in use, usually the pill. Luckily I've only made one woman, my wife, pregnant and only caught a mild STD once, at college many years ago.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
when i was single i used condoms every time i had sex. i've been in a relationship for a while and i still use condoms because i'm not on the pill. sex without a condom only happens once in a long while, usually during the heat of the moment... then he'll put one on and we'll finish. it's not the smartest thing but nobody is perfect!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I can count on one hand how many times I've used a condom (not very smart I guess). I had 18 parners before I got married and never picked up an STD. Lucky I guess.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
used condoms with girls for just, not getting pregnant purposes cause they had only been with 1 or no other guys except me ... but 1 girl i didn't use a condom but i should have... to this day i'm surprised i didn't get an STD from this girl (she was very promiscuous) then there was 1 girl that we decided to risk it every time cause she loved my size, and the feeling so much ... she had only been with 3 other guys other than me ... however she used condoms with all them...

it wasn't the smartest thing, and it gave me extra anxiety during sex so i never got off unless she took matters into her own hand (and mouth)

i'm in a long term relationship with a girl now and we don't use protection because she is using the nuva ring (an amazing piece of tech if u ask me)

kielbasacock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married - trying to have 2nd child. Before I got married, I used condoms for vaginal sex, except with the first one where I lost my virginity, and I am really supprised I didn't get anything then. Used a condom on my wife maybe 6 times in the last 3 years, due to miscarriages and uterine fibroid surgery.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Always used a condom for casual sex. Only when I was married did I not use a condom, and that was because my ex- was using other birth control. (We shacked up for more than a year before getting married, and it was only after we'd been exclusive with each other for six months, and had both tested negative for STD's, that I gave up the condoms.) Yes, I'm a romantic guy!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In high school and college always until GF got on the pill. With first wife used condoms until she got a diaphragm. Single for ten years till I met 2nd wife and used condoms usually. Surprised that a lot of women didn't want me to use a condom. Used condoms with my wife at first until our mutual test results came in. Then diaphragm until we were trying to get pregnant. I've been sexua

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In high school and college always until GF got on the pill. With first wife used condoms until she got a diaphragm. Single for ten years till I met 2nd wife and used condoms usually. Surprised that a lot of women didn't want me to use a condom. Used condoms with my wife at first until our mutual test results came in. Then diaphragm until we were trying to get pregnant. I've been sexually active with 250-some women and never had an STD. Happily not using condoms with current GF.