Sex without a condom...

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My gf and I love to fuck she's on the pill and well...thaw our only method of protection I don't pull out or anything :S what are my chances that my dick will go in and nine months later a baby will come out even though she's on the pill?

YES I have had sex-Ed but so far we have had sex 18 times or more using the same method and nothings happened...

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pill is faily safe, for pregnancy prevention. Not perfect. I got pregnant on the pill.
I lost that pregnancy early on. It may have been just 'not to be'.

The funny thing is that it's not that easy to get pregnant. So many things have to be perfect. But, then there is Murphy's law.
And the fact that the pill is not 100%. Close tho.
I don't know.....something you both need to think about . If you're really concerned. Learn a bit more about the rhythm method and when she would be more likely to conceive.
Depending on her ovulation. Then you might consider condoms or a diaphragm at that time. Or add a diaphragm to the pill. I think hubby and I did prefer a diaphragm over a condom when we used that type of contraception.
Diaphragms can be inserted many hours before intercourse. I forget the stats. But it does not interfere as much a condom. Considering you'd use both methods, I think you'd be fine.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You keep asking this/bringing this up every week. Are you somehow obsessed with knocking a girl up?!

My gf and I love to fuck she's on the pill and well...thaw our only method of protection I don't pull out or anything :S what are my chances that my dick will go in and nine months later a baby will come out even though she's on the pill?

YES I have had sex-Ed but so far we have had sex 18 times or more using the same method and nothings happened...

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Peeps were pretty patient with you the last time you made the exact same thread and took the time and effort to answer/educate you... Nice way to completely disregard their efforts.

It would appear you are either incapable of absorbing/retaining information, you are a troll, or you have some sort of impregnation fetish. I would ask which, but I'm bored now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I told you I had a real strong suspicion this guy was foolish at best and a troll. If this isn't obvious as to why I refused to invest time into his questions (or take them at all seriously) before....what more will it take for those who sweep in to rescue the voluntarily uneducated to back off and let him be the loser he is excelling at being!

AGAIN??
http://www.lpsg.org/286079-question-for-women-on-pregnancy.html

I reported him for this trollish behavior. It's completely assholish to pull people into your fetish this way. It's time consuming to provide sources of information for him each and everytime. He really should be getting one big "FUCK OFF" from those who helped him last time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooh.....ok I didn't make the connection. Hmmm. Interesting. Lol

I told you I had a real strong suspicion this guy was foolish at best and a troll. If this isn't obvious as to why I refused to invest time into his questions (or take them at all seriously) before....what more will it take for those who sweep in to rescue the voluntarily uneducated to back off and let him be the loser he is excelling at being!

AGAIN??

I reported him for this trollish behavior. It's completely assholish to pull people into your fetish this way. It's time consuming to provide sources of information for him each and everytime. He really should be getting one big "FUCK OFF" from those who helped him last time.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He's a dork Mumzi. I am sure your help in the birth control knowledge can be used somewhere around here. Unfortunately not helpful with this guy who one minute claims he doesn't want to be a father but strangely counts how many times he has sex and sounds sorely disappointed when his carelessness has not resulted in a pregnancy.

He really needs to look up the impregnation fetish on Fetlife or something constructive. ;)

Why worry about circumcision when you can put on a big sloppy condom...bugga, wrongish thread huh?...ah well.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

So did that ex of yours ever tell you if she was pregnant?

jim123abc said:
"...,curious me and my now exgf have had sex around seveteen times without protection, no pull out method or anything. I would just cum in her, she's on birth control and it must be doing a good job. But on January 21 (my bday) we had sex. I cummed in her just like usual, then the next day she starts her period. Now, the egg is traveling through her folopian tubes and I read that sperm can live for four or so days. Am I safe? What are the odds I knocked her up? And no we're not trying to have a baby it's just when the moment hits we fuck and dont think twice. I was with her since september 7th of last year and we've had sex almost every day, no condom just me cumming in her and her birth control. please help and be nice too when you answer, thanks ladies and guys."

until I read that I hadn't known there were only 17 days between September 7 and January 21......which is what there would be if you had sex every day.

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
TROLL...I was bored lol and I actually am the proud father of a boy, his name is Isaiah. About two weeks after I asked the first time it came back positive. I know I pissed yall off o just wanted to see what people would say. Sorry :p

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
TROLL...I was bored lol and I actually am the proud father of a boy, his name is Isaiah. About two weeks after I asked the first time it came back positive. I know I pissed yall off o just wanted to see what people would say. Sorry :p

Fastest pregnancy and birth in the history of mankind. Suuuuuuuuuuuure I believe you.:rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hopefully ya son will take after his mother.
so far her only obvious short fall is her taste in men.
:smile: