Sex workshop / class?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MrsD9, Oct 4, 2010.

1. MrsD9

MrsD9 Member

Has anyone been to a sex workshop / class (something like "giving a better blow job" or "finding the G-spot" type of thing)? It seems like something fun and exciting to do with my partner but am a little afraid that it will be all skeevy people.

2. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    In Santa Fe, Au Boudior holds at least one workshop a month. I'm never in town long enough to attend it (except for one, which they recommend I didn't attend), but they seemed like very responsible, very woman friendly establishment.

No, the one workshop I was recommended not to attend was because I was skeevy, it was because my wife wasn't with me. It was a couples only Kama Sutra class.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I've never heard of such a thing, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

a learned sexologist/radio personality in the San Francisco Bay Area, Stan Dale, used to offer workshops on Sexuality. very educational weekend usually held at a remote clothing-optional resort. as much sexual activity as was consensual; not an orgy. I participated in two workshops.

5. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We have a have a leather shop here in town (LeatherWerks) that offers classes to their Lifestyle Club members. Classes range from mild to wild in the leather lifestyle. Their website has a calendar which shows the classes they offer. I don't recall anything to do with giving better BJ's but that is something that I would enjoy being a part of...I could have my boy go down on me & show others how it's supposed to be done. :cool:

6. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I have. It was given by Good Vibrations - a high end adult toy store. I went for research basically but ended up loving the class. I went to one called Petting the Kitty. The Sexpert was fantastic. She taught us a lot about anatomy but used a sense of humor which got everyone relaxed. There were about 20 people in the class - half couples, half singles. The room was pretty much 50/50 men/women.

I can't say enough good things about the course. I learned things about my body I never knew!!!

I think many of those high end adult toy boutiques off classes like that. I recommend it!

BTW, I dragged a male friend to the class with me who wasn't really that into going, just doing me a favor. But, in the end he loved the class as much as I did and was blown away by how much he leaned

#6 badgirl22, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I would love to take a couples class that was not a "sex with anyone and everyone here tonight" type of experience. Especially if it was about the art of Kuma Satra. Mind expanding! Hot! Educational! Fun for both!

I have seen a few classes on HBO (when we had that channel), but they all involved everyone touching everyone. I'm not that liberated or comfortable with a free for all situation.

Going to Santa Fe for an anniversary gift is now top of mind for me. Although, my hubby might not agree. I'm going to ask in a roundabout way. Great thread!

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Sex shops here hold classes all the time. I've never attended one before, but mainly because whenever I've noticed which classes are currently being offered I've never seen a subject that really interested me.

Draft saved Draft deleted