Sex wth man vs. woman

B_bsteve

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never had sex with a man before. How is it different than with a woman?

How is giving oral on a guy?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

-A man has a penis, and woman has a vagina.

I dunno, never done it, anyone want to join in?
:biggrin1:

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
guys know what guys like way more than girls do. guys give MUCH better head. they also get me off way faster. I still like the girls tho

ncguy68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Receiving oral sex from another guy is awesome. Men just know how to do it better because they know what feels good to themselves. Giving oral sex to another guy gives you the chance to drive him wild. ;-)

CharlieBee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me tell my experience. Getting is good from a guy but not as good as from a good woman. And giving is exciting but it is harder than I thought it would be....it is a mouthful and deep throating must be an art that I don't have. But a mouth full of cum is ecstacy....mmm...

angelfallen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have sex with a man is animal, its pure pleasure, its pure sex, most of men have more sex instincts than women, so doing it with a guy makes you follow that basic instinct with no distraction, in other words...It is "tick tack bomb" waiting to explode, and the best part is that you know excactly when is about to happen.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a load of rubbish about men having 'more sex instincts' than women, what often seems to be forgotten is that we have a huge capacity for sex which most men don't. I don't agree that men suck cock better than women either, you can't generalise on it, some men do it brilliantly, some women do it brilliantly, but in a lot of cases women will have more experience of it and be more accomplished with a wider variety of moves. Not all men like it the same way so blowing someone else in the same way he likes to be blown isn't any guarantee of a great blow job.

angelfallen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't get me wrong here..I say MOST men have more sex instincts than women, I never said ALL MEN, with this I'm not saying that women don't have the capacity to enjoy and even be more sexual than men, it is just that men have another prespective on the subject and my coment was about being a man and man to man sex only, I never mention my point of view about women.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

To find out the answers to these questions you'll need to engage in sexual contact with a man. Actually to get a better idea, you will need to engage in sexual contact with a few men. Just as each lady is different as to how she can please you and how you can please her, the same is true of men. Each man has certain things which make him quiver more and things which he can do which make some other men shake and shudder with joy a bit more.

It's all trial and error and more trials and test runs.

For me personally, rarely is receiving a blowjob that fantastic. It starts off nicely but the gagging sounds as the idiot attempts to take everything is distracting. I much prefer giving blowjobs--everyone should have a specialty.

As to sex differentials between doing it with a man as opposed to a woman-- I am more into men so it always has seemed better. The feeling of sex with a woman was nice, and I could orgasm; however, there was always the thought of a man. When with a man there is a man so right away I'm doing better.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it's a bit harder to find the clitoris.

And I'll bet it tastes different, in any case!
Although some of the woman can be tasted on the penis if he has just completed having a romping with the woman and she was extremely wet. There will still be a masculine taste and aroma though, which, depending on your desires is either a good thing or a bad one.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't get me wrong here..I say MOST men have more sex instincts than women, I never said ALL MEN, with this I'm not saying that women don't have the capacity to enjoy and even be more sexual than men, it is just that men have another prespective on the subject and my coment was about being a man and man to man sex only, I never mention my point of view about women.

Respectfully disagreed. I've been with ... oh, we'll say 'several' *cough*... men in my life, and I've been both more sexual and better at it - judging from the number of orgasms they had vs. the number I had .. and who caused them. Many of them were retiscent to learn the art of female-orgasm-giving ... but then, most were one-nighters so go figure. I don't think there is one aspect of sex that even most men have 'more perspective' on than me.

As for men-know-what-men-want ... I'd link the thread I started awhile back called 'Manly Secrets', but I'm not that technically inclined. :redface: