Sex?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, the climax and whatever happens after it. I like to cuddle, Im a romantic like that haha.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In a physical sense, getting pounded hard in my deep spot.

But really the best part is the rare times when I get to experience that spiritual moment that RawDog mentions so often (incidentally, that happens when he has his cock lodged firmly in my deep spot).

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Intimacy - using someone else's body for pleasure.
Orgasm - ejaculating in or on another person, with their assistance to get you there.
Mating - the animal instinct to mate, even though most of the time you're using contraception.
Play - the anthropologist Desmond Morris says sex is the only time adults get to 'play'.
Love - if you're lucky enough to be in love with your partner that's the icing on the cake, but sex is fantastic without love too!

Sex takes you out of body, time is suspended, you're in another state - the more involved, the more intense it all is. That's why patriarchal religions try to control sex, and why people have always enjoyed orgies, despite religious disapproval.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex takes you out of body, time is suspended, you're in another state - the more involved, the more intense it all is. That's why patriarchal religions try to control sex, and why people have always enjoyed orgies, despite religious disapproval.[/QUOTE]

That is how I feel about dancing, when the music is just right, it kind of takes me to another place and it feels like a religious experience. It's a shame that I have never had sex after a night like that. I can only wonder how great it would be.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I love about sex is the build-up. It begins with a nice drink, wonderful conversation, a shared meal, some soft touches, a soft warmth held between you...then that first kiss, soft and tender, touching her arm, pulling her towards you, that hot taste in your mouth as your hands move over her body...

OK...I'd better stop here before I get too excited!

What I mean to say is that the entire journey takes you outside your world, frees you from the problems of everyday life and transports you to a place of intense physical and mental intimacy. It's as if the focus of your whole being has been tuned to just the two of you.

I like that a lot.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the feeling of an aroused vagina, as well as a cock rubbing the prostate, are second to none. sex is not a need, but even though it's not needed for life it's not something i could go without.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But really the best part is the rare times when I get to experience that spiritual moment that RawDog mentions so often (incidentally, that happens when he has his cock lodged firmly in my deep spot).

This is it. Subgirrl answers for me from now on. She knows me too well. :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been waiting for your answer in this thread, and THIS is all you give me? :tongue:

If you compile the last 2,736 posts I've made here, you'd be scratching the surface of what sex really means to me. I can't help it you answered it so eloquently in a couple of sentences. (I do like how you said it happens when I have my cock lodged firmly in your deep spot).

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(I do like how you said it happens when I have my cock lodged firmly in your deep spot).

I only noticed that AFTER you quoted it :redface::redface::redface:. I was sorta hoping no one would read it that way :redface::tongue:.

(Although maybe it shows where my subconscious was :redface::tongue:).

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no best thing about it as it is THE best thing, for me you can be everywhere and no-where at the same time, you can raised up almost similar to an outer body experience, climaxing cumming the sheer pleasure in release nothing can cum (sorry couldn't let it go by lol) close to it, drugs drinks, its pleasure in its purest form.

The closest thing to it is watching my girl climax over & over seeing her pleasure outwardly manifested in shakes, screams, sounds, involuntary movement, spasming her way back to normalacy. I do get jealous of her sometimes as i can her orgasm back to back with very little break inbetween and when i let her oo she goes unconscious and is sparked out for up to five mins.

I find that the longer i build up to it the sweet the pleasure of release, without sex my other senses just get dull and life is a lot less bearable.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only noticed that AFTER you quoted it :redface::redface::redface:. I was sorta hoping no one would read it that way :redface::tongue:.

That was the first thing I noticed. :smile:

Glad I pointed it out after your window of opportunity to change it. :tongue:

Freudian slips are always welcome.

Jewelzapop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeez...everything. Ev-er-y- fuck-ing thing. From the first playful interaction where you realize there's some real sexual chemistry going on there all the way up through lying flopped over onto each other, feeling totally spent, just listening to the other's heartbeat and breaths as you drift off together.

This.

I love just letting the whole world go. Where there is not a damn thing in existence that matters more at that moment than the other person and what you're doing with them, just getting totally lost inside each other, being so intertwined, knowing that we could not ever possibly get any closer in any way than we are at that very particular moment, feeling him so deep inside me that it seems possible that we may now be inextricably bound to one another, no longer two egos, but one body working together to achieve that ultimate enlightenment. And then there's that rush, the fever breaking, traveling through space, on a different plane - totally tripping - ...a very lucid, very spiritual, very physical trip.

[And now I realize I'm talking more about making love than sex... but that's my favorite kind of sex! ;) - Nothing in this world compares to that. Nothing.]

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeez...everything. Ev-er-y- fuck-ing thing. From the first playful interaction where you realize there's some real sexual chemistry going on there all the way up through lying flopped over onto each other, feeling totally spent, just listening to the other's heartbeat and breaths as you drift off together.

This.

I love just letting the whole world go. Where there is not a damn thing in existence that matters more at that moment than the other person and what you're doing with them, just getting totally lost inside each other, being so intertwined, knowing that we could not ever possibly get any closer in any way than we are at that very particular moment, feeling him so deep inside me that it seems possible that we may now be inextricably bound to one another, no longer two egos, but one body working together to achieve that ultimate enlightenment. And then there's that rush, the fever breaking, traveling through space, on a different plane - totally tripping - ...a very lucid, very spiritual, very physical trip.

[And now I realize I'm talking more about making love than sex... but that's my favorite kind of sex! ;) - Nothing in this world compares to that. Nothing.]

Beautifully written :smile:. I don't have to love the person to get that spiritual feeling during sex, but other than that, you've described it just as I experience it.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you compile the last 2,736 posts I've made here, you'd be scratching the surface of what sex really means to me. I can't help it you answered it so eloquently in a couple of sentences. (I do like how you said it happens when I have my cock lodged firmly in your deep spot).

Hey! You two! Get a room! :tongue:

To me, sex is a spiritual experience as some of you have mentioned - however, sex with someone I love is very different to sex with someone I only lust after. In a physical sense, I get as much joy and sensation with both but in a mental, spiritual way; I much prefer to make-love rather than just 'have sex'. There is a special connection that happens - you can't get from a simple sex partner. (Despite how much fun you have!) :tongue: