Sex

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What would you consider a great sex session? Whether you're heterosexual or homosexual, it does not matter! How do you enjoy your time together? Foreplay leading upto sex? locations? fantasies? Im quite intrigued as to how far relationships can go.

I, myself am not terribly interested in my sex life atm. Ive been with my partner for only 5 months (heterosexual relationship although i am bi). Am quite eager to try something new! Any suggestions?

-becky

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love romantic atospheres: candles, soft music, cushions, oils, warm wax.

I also like doing it in unusual places, like woods, pool (private!), construction sites, each room different from the bedroom, the sauna, the balcony (of an hotel room, very hot)....

ANd the most important: I love doing it with the one I love.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really care as long as it ends with exhaustion and orgasms. And sometimes I don't even need those things. We do a lot of talking in bed at night about the news, and sometimes we'll get turned on imagining 'horrible' punnishments for some of the people in the news. Then we'll act it out together. Or we'll pretend to be older or younger than we are. Sometimes he'll pretend to be a girl and I'll be his strap-on wielding lesbian lover. Sometimes we break out the rope and get into some bondage, and never even get around to intercourse satisfying each other orally. For us the possibilities are endless. We won't let our fantasies be limited by physics or social mores. Try talking more about your desires- even the impossible ones- and let that help steam things up. That works for us.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would you consider a great sex session? Whether you're heterosexual or homosexual, it does not matter! How do you enjoy your time together? Foreplay leading upto sex? locations? fantasies? Im quite intrigued as to how far relationships can go.

I, myself am not terribly interested in my sex life atm. Ive been with my partner for only 5 months (heterosexual relationship although i am bi). Am quite eager to try something new! Any suggestions?

-becky

Touching, caressing, looking into her eyes, giving her pleasure and body shaking orgasms, relaxing with her in my arms, being inside her body, spewing cum and knowing that she loves loving me. Sleeping next to each other and touching now and then. We kove to hold hands and we love to kiss.

Since I don't know what would be new in your sexual relationship I can only make suggestions:

Make love outdoors, take a picnic basket and blanket.
Shake your money maker in his face and dare him to lick and fuck you in the kitchen or on the washing machine, use your imagination, in "public" may be fun and exciting but be careful.
Change up your regular sexual routine, which can mean different positions or the order of positions, up against the wall, in the shower.
Have you tried anal sex yet?
Fantasies.
Hotel/trip.
Light bondage.
Role playing.
Bring an old girlfriend over for a FFM if is OK with him.