sex

B_8 incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do any of you guys have sex with woman in thier menstruation? one friend of mine do that one time he feel was too gross his dick full of her blood:confused::confused:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i did with my last girlfriend, if she was feeling up to it. it's just blood, no big deal. we'd lay down a towel to keep from staining the sheets (or whatever surface we were on. :p) and have a grand old time of it. :)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it today.... but with condom... and her period is almost gone.. :) but not when it is at peak!

Gitana Rose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if it needs to be done,the time would be right here around All Hallow's eve,and we can name the chosen one..."Dickula" instead of "Dracula"...

And when the deed is done go out and howl at the moon...

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN"...:sgrin:

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boyfriend and I have sex during my period, we still have full oral foreplay and I simply remove the tampon before penetration.

Don't know about other women but I am more rampant during my period.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not my personal preference, but I've caught myself doing it more than once, yes.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Of course it happens some times and it's no big deal if she's happy about it and you're sensitive. If you don't know the woman well or you're really squeamish about getting blood on your cock then use a condom but don't make her feel bad about it as a result. I agree most women are more horny during their period.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend and I have sex during my period, we still have full oral foreplay :puke: and I simply remove the tampon before penetration. :yuck::no: Sorry, but that totally grosses me out. Yes, I do realize I am in the minority.:puke:
Don't know about other women but I am more rampant during my period.

I get horny 3-5 days before my period. Since I have endometriosis (severe cramoing & heavy flow sometimes for 8 days) sex during my period is out of the question. I can barely walk without vicodin. Sex is definetely not happening.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the pill, I would get incredibly horny the weekend after a period....

We've had sex a few times during a period....but it's just too gross usually.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the past, before menopause, we had intercourse on occasion during her period, it was limited by painful penetration related to size than by menstrual blood. We engaged in oral sex while she was on her period, she would take a shower and hop into bed, with her butt up in the air, gravity is your friend because it keeps the menstrual blood from making an appearance.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've known women who get extra horny on their period. I've also known women who wouln't dream of letting me near them at that time of the month. Personally, I can take it or leave it and wouldn't dream of trying to talk a woman into it. Her decision.